FBI recommends no indictment of HC

IAG

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary was in favor of the Iraq war and yet you are voting for her? Talk about Ironic. Yikes.

Incorrect. There was no vote to go to war. The senator of ny was compelled to give the president you elected power to use that in negotiation. He did not. Too much money to be made. Too much evidence made up. He didn't protect the city she represented, thank you for that, and he used that to make money for his pals.

You're bothered by corruption? Ironic, indeed.

During the director's speech ...when he was going on about the number of emails that they found that were classified etc, debunking what she had been maintaining forever...calling her reckless etc.. He may have not recommended the legal indictment, but he sure gave her a verbal beating in that speech.

how is that a verbal beating?

it changes no one's minds in it....pubs going to see it as scathing...democrats look at it as vindication...and the rest are confused or dont really care

We can blame the republicans for Iraq. I mean, how much money did republicans make on that? What was the cause for invading Iraq? Make believe weapons - selling fear to justify the slaughter of innocent lives and massive contracts handed out illegally. Hopefully Hoffa is upset about that. It certainly wasn't a war. It was terrorism. Just very fancy terrorism.

it's the entire middle east

we illegally invaded and occupied every country except saudi arabia and israel

all for military $$$, heroin (afghan opium fields), and oil

Your thoughts on Powell? Your thoughts on the many who have done the same? The rage only exists now bc it's Hillary. The rage exists bc the Rs can't stand to lose, not because of moral issues. You know that.

I am in favor of investigating and prosecuting all of them, regardless of party affiliation.

The laws must be applied to ALL.

I am in favor of investigating and prosecuting all of them, regardless of party affiliation.

The laws must be applied to ALL.

That, I'm for. Fuck Hillary, but fuck all of'em. No outrage over Powell, feels odd. Feels fake. What every republican in that administration did is worthy of indictment. None have even been investigated.

Hillary was in favor of the Iraq war and yet you are voting for her? Talk about Ironic. Yikes.

In fairness, she was being a politician when she voted for the resolution (you really think any Senator from NY is going to vote against it after 9/11?)... and they didn't vote FOR an Iraq War, guy. Do you even know what the vote was for? Bush is the one who went ape-shit crazy.

it's the entire middle east

we illegally invaded and occupied every country except saudi arabia and israel

all for military $$$, heroin (afghan opium fields), and oil

We sponsor Israel, they wear USA t-shirts to their softball games, that's what sponsors get. I have a problem with the money we throw to Israel. I find it odd that we've set no country aside for Native Anericans. The poorest people in this country are native Americans, people we slaughtered and now ignore, but we give trillions to Israel. Having a presence over there is nice. How thoughtful we are.

When it comes to digging in to Hillary, SA is where you should begin and end, imo. They own far too much, here. Our relationship with them is enough to roll my eyes at the idea of patriotism, our leaders aren't patriots, so who is our patriotism supporting? Land? Ideals? A flag? Our neighbor? Or simply ourselves.

SA is the epicenter of terror, as we know it, and we kiss SA right between the back pockets daily.

95% of politicians that are in the House, Senate, or White House, regardless of party affiliation, are corrupt as all fuck.

Casting stones across the isle is dumb.  They are all guilty of corruption.

We just have to pick what corrupted side represents our beliefs the best I guess.  Either that or don't vote.  

Ahhh the liberal mind is something special

You've said nothing that is correct. You may be bright in some capacity, but your ability to debate is nonexistent and your knowledge of these political issues is that of a novice.

But, you totally don't like bush anymore, he was so early 2000s.

Tell me what it says Kinger

There's no use in discussing anything with you, because no matter the explanation, you'll always have another ridiculous response lined up.

But, the Act didn't give Bush carte blanche to go to war. Completely false. Permission was there, but only if sanctions and diplomacy failed. Bush then bypassed those other requirements by saying they had Weapons of Mass Destruction... which was a total fabrication.

Read up, low-information voter. :mutley

were talking about bad judgement about emails versus a child molester, thief,fraud, that has over 270 pending lawsuits against him  not even close whos crooked

The Clinton's have a laundry list as well.  So like I said, casting stones across the isle is stupid. 

Mirrors would make much more sense.