Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

Lolololol.   Just ran to grocery store to buy a few things.  Came back pushed six floor elevator and went to my room. Was angry that the door was slightly open for housekeeping as I had left the deal on the door not to clean. Ran into the room searching for my cats then realized it was not my stuff in the room.  Ran out horrified.      Guess I got off on floor 5, I’m not sure why it stopped there,  because no one was on the elevator with me and there was no one waiting.     Damn that’s funny.  Glad no one saw me. 

0-C60-F67-C-2-D53-4-ADE-9-C05-30925-A3-Eupload img

P.S.     saw this at the store...was going to try to make a video,  but have never used one. Maybe if Wade was nicer to me, he would have gotten an IAG claw video.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did that in Vegas not that long ago, thought I was on the floor my friend was on and it was real early as we didn’t party hard and planned on getting breakfast.....I banged on a door long and hard until some mid twenties kid answered and looked like he wanted to kill me...look like he stumbled in an a few hours ago after an all nighter and just fell asleep

I did that in Vegas not that long ago, thought I was on the floor my friend was on and it was real early as we didn’t party hard and planned on getting breakfast.....I banged on a door long and hard until some mid twenties kid answered and looked like he wanted to kill me...look like he stumbled in an a few hours ago after an all nighter and just fell asleep

At least you weren’t all the way in their room!   Glad no one saw me, and they weren’t in there.   Was same number but different floor. 539 not 639.  Bahaha.   I was certain cats had gotten out. 

Just happened on an email from TJMaxx card.   Said I made a $15.19 purchase in October from Amazon and now had unpaid balance Of $60 or something with fees.   I never use that card except in the store, so never thought about signing in to pay it. 

I have an Amazon VISA card and also have my Amex linked.   Didn’t know why I would have used TJ Maxx MC.   Well, I wouldn’t.   Nothing in my order history.   I also followed up with Amazon,  but they couldn’t tell me anything. They couldn’t seem to be able to locate the charge at all. Very odd. No idea what happened here but hopefully is easily resolved.    

Exhausted and having to drink BANG at 3:40 so I can get my drink on later.  Would rather just go to sleep.

• 4 weeks later...

First time since October I decided I should probably reconcile my check register. Sign onto bank site and it’s down. Called and apparently they have some huge update with no anticipated uptime.  May be another few months now.   

...somewhere I’m off $800, but can’t compare transactions to find out where.   I hate that. 

First time since October I decided I should probably reconcile my check register. Sign onto bank site and it’s down. Called and apparently they have some huge update with no anticipated uptime. May be another few months now.

...somewhere I’m off $800, but can’t compare transactions to find out where. I hate that.

Jeez. Change banks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most communities' rule is previous day. But in the afternoon, not the morning. Ours (Akron, OH) used to be 6:00PM. Then, they relaxed it to 4:00PM.

I usually follow it. But today, I was a scofflaw. I put them out on my way to the grocery store. My neighbor didn't report me, though. It's good.