Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm assuming the blood thinners but she wasn't really clear

even taking aspirin alone must be stopped 1week before. if you use other meds for blood thinners it's worse. 

lying to the dentist about your meds not too smart.  it's a pain to get the ok from a primary and or a cardiologist, but a must.

even taking aspirin alone must be stopped 1week before. if you use other meds for blood thinners it's worse. 

lying to the dentist about your meds not too smart.  it's a pain to get the ok from a primary and or a cardiologist, but a must.

In his situation I can understnad, of course he shouldn't even have brought it up here since obviously if they yank teeth out he'll bleed like a stuck pig.

Lying about or not reporting meds is dumb as fukk. But it's Merlin so pretty understandable.

Good news and complaint at the same time:

My cousin on the police force made lieutenant (he was quoted in a newspaper article from today so that's how I found out). He was on the SWAT team for a bit (way too fat and drowned by administrative shit after he made sarge to fuck with it).

Complaint is that now he will be even more of an asshole to prove he isn't showing favoritism. I don't want favoritism from him. Just don't go overboard the OTHER WAY. Three of our cousins reported his assholish behavior towards them when he was a patrolman.

UPDATE:

Since my cousin is an official spokesperson for the department, he is interviewed by the newspaper about an average of once a week about various police situations. For example, a couple officers shot and killed some weird, camouflaged man this morning about three miles away from me. They haven't released more details yet.

58754-A01-6-D05-456-D-B4-E8-6113-F01-F89anarchy wallpaper

Pretty much sums up my week.   Kat already knows what suitcases mean, and she is not happy.  Went to pick up contact lenses, and came home to this.   Was planning to wash linens anyway today,  but damn.   At least she spared the actual suitcase which was on the bed. 

The only time I cat-sit for someone, the cat took a shit in the owner's shoe as a way of protest. I'm not surprised. Fuckers are smart and self-centered.

Denver.  Holy God.   Got lost on my own backyard. 

Rito,  JT somebody. How do the tolls work on E470?    Do they just take a picture of my license plate?  Put the incorrect address in for my hotel apparentky, and it took me to some crazy North Aurora neighborhood. Clothes for six months. I may never leave. So tired.

Took an hour to beat Kat into submission to get in the carrier. Milo is fine,  but he pooped in his an hour in. 

Denver.  Holy God.   Got lost on my own backyard. 

Rito,  JT somebody. How do the tolls work on E470?    Do they just take a picture of my license plate?  Put the incorrect address in for my hotel apparentky, and it took me to some crazy North Aurora neighborhood. Clothes for six months. I may never leave. So tired.

Took an hour to beat Kat into submission to get in the carrier. Milo is fine,  but he pooped in his an hour in.

25 dollars in toll charges

How much in speeding tickets?

25 dollars in toll charges

How much in speeding tickets?

Hahaha....no speeding tickets yet knock wood..   unless in town cameras...got one of those here Christmas a few years back. 

cant risk WVU saying “told you so.”

Also rethinking the edibles thing after re-reading Diabler’s thread.

Hahaha....no speeding tickets yet knock wood..   unless in town cameras...got one of those here Christmas a few years back. 

cant risk WVU saying “told you so.”

Also rethinking the edibles thing after re-reading Diabler’s thread.

You haven’t lived until you get so high on edibles that you think you stopped breathing

What’s on the agenda in Denver?

Family?

Friends?

You haven’t lived until you get so high on edibles that you think you stopped breathing

What’s on the agenda in Denver?

Family?

Friends?

Denver family is down south for holiday.   Would like to think I have the energy to drive three days down there Monday,  but I’m not sure...I packed enough to be gone for a while.    So yeah, just seeing friends here, May be  here three days...maybe two weeks.  Playing by ear.    Heard this REM song for first time the other day and decided I needed a road trip to get out of my own head for a while.   

Yeah, I really just wanted something to sleep.  Ambien not cutting it anymore.   I just want something that feels perc ish. 

https://youtu.be/8Pbsuf6P1s4

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/48950/

Also depends on how much the cats barf and poop in their carriers.   Athens GA a LONG way from Denver.  Then back to the 605.   LOT of driving.   My luck my bro will be back in Denver from TN by then.   

My guess is that if I am having fun in Denver I will stay here for a while,  and if not will try go to Athens. Seeing most of my friends in the next three days....I’m sure they love they I showed up right at Christmas time!  Ha!

ticking like a time bomb paced 50 miles on your own home lost 29 pounds water weight then sleot 18 hours?

Check the tides at witty’s lagoon,in about two weeks a person can just walk on the beach and get dungess crab at low tide

Usually around 10 at night,you want a tide less than 1.I always went by Fulford harbours reading

All you need is gum boots,bucket and a Coleman lattern

Beautiful walk on the water too

I’ve been having bad dreams over the last couple of days.

#1 I bite into a candy apple and my two front teeth fall out. I don’t have yuk mouth either.

#2 I killed someone and hid their body under my front porch. I don’t have an elevated wooden front porch.

#3 I’m on a jet and it nosedives into the ground. Somehow I didn’t die and came out of it unscathed.