Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought 3 lobsters because they were on sale $6 pound. I had them steamed there.

Came home went to eat them and there was basically no meat in all 6 claws. Seriously no meat. I get to the tails and they were mush. Like cottage cheese or something like that.

I think they were softshell lobsters

I called the store and they reimbursed me the $16 I paid.

I’ve never seen anything like it.

• 1 month later...

Had to take my two nieces to daycare yesterday as I was walking back to the parking lot I walked by a real tight brunette walking a bulldog. She stops and gives me the awe he really likes you. So hoping to shoot my shot I figured I better pet her dog. The fuckin thing proceeds to bite my arm leaving a real nice bruise and punctured skin lol

Had a nice work trip booked to a conference in Florida this week, so I booked a couple extra days on my own so my wife could enjoy the beach a few extra days. Free top drawer food, travel expenses, nice resort.....cancelled last minute by my work.

Now I'm in Florida footing the bill for everything, which isn't really in the budget. Looks like Top Ramem with a beach view I guess. I'll try to get some fresh from the freezer seafood meals in for the poverty thread though. I've been slacking in there.

Had to take my two nieces to daycare yesterday as I was walking back to the parking lot I walked by a real tight brunette walking a bulldog. She stops and gives me the awe he really likes you. So hoping to shoot my shot I figured I better pet her dog. The fuckin thing proceeds to bite my arm leaving a real nice bruise and punctured skin lol

This is funny! I feel bad for you though.

• 2 weeks later...

Alarm goes off every other week. This time I said fuck it, I aint getting out of bed.

When I was in college, we used to pull the fire alarm at the dorm.

We know that most girls did laundry on Friday morning, so we'd pull the alarm at 3 AM (Thursday Night/Friday Morning)

When all the girls ran out, we knew EXACTLY who the Hottest. Tastiest, Girls Were--And, the ones who had the Sweetest Smelling Cream Stains (and we would, selectively rifle through their dirty laundry hampers, for creamy panties, with the precision of a surgical strike).

Good times... :cigar

When I was in college, we used to pull the fire alarm at the dorm.We know that most girls did laundry on Friday morning, so we'd pull the alarm at 3 AM (Thursday Night/Friday Morning)When all the girls ran out, we knew EXACTLY who the Hottest. Tastiest, Girls Were--And, the ones who had the Sweetest Smelling Cream Stains (and we would, selectively rifle through their dirty laundry hampers, for creamy panties, with the precision of a surgical strike).Good times... :cigar

Conclusive evidence that this is Kinger’s ghost

Conclusive evidence that this is Kinger’s ghost

:laugh

Not EVEN Close...

If you were any further off the trail (and COLDER) you would be chilling with the Penguins in Antarctica...

Totally LMAO at your MORONIC "Speculation"...

"Dingo" and "housepicks"?

A Couple of MINDLESS Tools... :laugh

Hopefully you don't harbor DELUSIONS of being Columbo... :laugh

"Kinger's Ghost"? :laugh

All that said, no shade pals, BOL on all of you future action... :cigar