Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my doc says 10 mg, I take 5

Yup, my BP was like 200/110, and they put me on 5mg, it went down to maybe 140/90 and they said go to 10mg, I asked why not 7.5? They hate being questioned like that and said there are no 7.5's, I said  i'll just split it.

They said, Ok we'll try it for a week and then(after a week) said nope, not low enough, go to 10(which was BS), so i just take 7.5 and they thinki I take 10 - no reason to argue with them(they'll call you a problem patient). My BP is now about 125/85.

Somehow, only I could do it, a penny dropped into the sink hole that has a garbage disposal, or whatever it is. I turn it on hoping that it didn't do anything, but the grinding noise of penny being mangled happened.

I got pretty nervous because I didn't want another expense. In a moment of clarity I got a flashlight and saw where the penny was. I got an unsharpened pencil and put crazy glue on the end. I was able to successfully extract the penny.

Guys, this was a major action by me since I'm not good when it comes to stuff like this.

And before a wise guy chimes in, I had a jar full of change that I was giving to my daughter and a penny bounced out.

Somehow, only I could do it, a penny dropped into the sink hole that has a garbage disposal, or whatever it is. I turn it on hoping that it didn't do anything, but the grinding noise of penny being mangled happened.

I got pretty nervous because I didn't want another expense. In a moment of clarity I got a flashlight and saw where the penny was. I got an unsharpened pencil and put crazy glue on the end. I was able to successfully extract the penny.

Guys, this was a major action by me since I'm not good when it comes to stuff like this.

And before a wise guy chimes in, I had a jar full of change that I was giving to my daughter and a penny bounced out.

"A penny saved is a penny unchurned."

• 2 weeks later...

People who don’t turn right on a red light, if your state permits it.

Out of state license plates get a pass.

No fucking reason these idiots sit there.

I’ve almost got out of my vehicle a couple times in the right lane at a “No right turn on red” sign. MFer behind me starts laying the horn on me. Fuck you douche bag.

With most of those it’s there for a reason. Obstructed view of traffic.