Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit that I can't do anything to resolve things with IAG right now. I have a half dozen letters from lawyers on my armchair literally as we speak. I don't have enough money for them. I don't know what happens to me in a week. I cannot go to family for help because my parents aren't doing well. Yes they have the money but I am not breaking their hearts at this juncture in life. I have a good gig that I am doing very well that and yes I could have to do a little time and it sucks. I am still pretty new there so money isn't quite right yet but it will be. I didn't hurt anyone but I did piss the police off real bad. That debt is between her and I and no one else. FW stood up for her which is respectful  We both said unfair things to each other. I apologize for the ones that I said. That has nothing to do with theft or anything else. 

Plommer has only been trying to save face from actual theft and weaseling from others, and is trying to play the role of IAG's protective big brother to do that because everything I've said about him is true. The animal abuse, extracting money from me, harassing my ex fiancee at her work place, calling her bigoted/racist names, attempting to be physically threatening. No we were never friends, I have cool friends and I talk to cute girls. I don't know things like plommer. I have no issue with obese people - fuck I was obese at one time and it almost killed me....but I do have a lot against a bigoted wannabe e-thug, a thief, a racist and an animal abuser. 

I admit that I had a good buzz going last night and fueled Plommer's continued cover up attempts. I should have just focused on the great time I had meeting that incredible woman. The legal stuff on my end was already in motion. This was stupid because I ignored my own legal representation's advice. I have no beef with anyone else including FW. Two men exchanged blows there. About it and again I apologize for my part in that. Plommer in the grand scheme of things is very transparent and unimportant to me and should be to anyone else. He has nothing else to live for besides trying to cover up all the scumbag garbage he has pulled off or has to and there is deeply nothing good about his soul. The day started perfectly, found great clothes at Goodwill, got the food I need for the week, etc. Not easy without wheels in a non urban area and when you are obsessed with being a health nut and yes, looking decent. To be honest I'm not that used to that. It's fun - women I never pictured talking to me now do. But yes I have to calm down and get over myself. 

You won't see me doing any more back and forth with Plom. The allegations will be proven true and it will take time. IAG will let you know when she's made right. At no point did I or would I say I didn't or wouldn't pay her or anything negative about her or not tell the truth about it or anything else. I simply don't lie no matter how bad/good it is. I did tell her I would make her right on the debt sooner but the DUI is real as are the other charges and I can't do anything for anyone if I'm in jail or without a job. Then I would lose my apartment, my car (which is still in impound), and everything else. I actually relocated out of center Philly where everything was very local to a semi rural area. Walking here sucks. I see bottles on the street. There isn't space to walk sometimes and cars are going 60 mph in the dark. Cabs are expensive.I had a bike in Philly that was nice and I did lock it but criminals took the wheels and destroyed it. Got mugged there too by some dude who chilled with me all night running as wing for me. They'll never catch him.  Almost all of my clothes are in my car since the night I went to that town to do laundry and pay IAG back I got the DUI. I wanted to MG it but they didn't have that, only WU. They didn't know the WU fees but I knew it'd be steep so I figured I'd find a good place to MG from. Then I went to a bar that really liked me and let me drink for free so when that happens it's Guinness and Goose all night for me. It was awesome, and I talked to so many hotties. Then I got popped.  My beautiful and very expensive acoustic is in my car as well with all my blues harps (Marine Band, they're expensive too, I only play the best).My guitar tuner, a little pricy but not that expensive. The guitar is in a beautiful and expensive case that a family member gave me a long time ago. It's all gone for now. 

I did go out the next day which was a Sunday figuring relax, drink beer, talk to girls and enjoy yourself since everything else is gone for now. That all went very well until I realized I was stranded ten miles but about 30 minutes out with the bar closing One pitcher turned into three. The bar was closing. I called two places for a cab and they said they had no one. My phone at the time was filled with demos from the rock I play (when of course I have my guitar, harps, etc.) so it wouldn't download apps, so no uber/lyft. That part has at least been resolved, I was able to factory reset the phone and at least get uber and lyft going to I don't have to pay a random dude a c note just to get a ride ten miles home so I can make it to work on time. 

The prospect of jail really scares me, it does. I'm not mentally or physically afraid of anyone but there was one dude who wouldn't shut the fuck up and I really needed sleep for work so I did shut him up. He could know people in there. 

Anyway IAG will let you guys know when she's made right, FW is an alright dude who has my apology and Plom had nothing to do with anything and is just trying to save face by pretending to be a good dude which is the farthest thing from the truth. He took out the fact I would know longer let him scam people on my ex fiancee and her family, via our job during what he knew was our working hours, just to be as "e-cold" as possible. This is to compensate for rejection by all in real life including the mirror to the point where he constantly refuses to even post his real face. The animal abuse. All of it, hideous. But yes, I need to not, as I have been legally advised, communicate with a trash criminal anymore. That will all be officially handled and a back and forth with a compulsive liar that doesn't know how to do anything else is frivolous.

You guys take it easy and I will have IAG let you know when things are resolved there, as I have informed her she will be more than compensated. She has refused anything extra but she will. 

Peace. 

You did rip on me repeatedly for being in the hospital because of having a cardiac arrest and technically dying for 5 minutes then being on unemployment as a result. Most people have to take time off when they die. I fought back much quicker and harder than probably anyone anyone would ever see. My body went into complete atrophy, I couldn't walk right for months, I was covered with holes from catheters and a torn up throat from breathing tubes and torn up arms from trying to fight out of the hospital because the meds fucked with my head.

There's nothing not noble about any of that and nothing to take shots at there unless you have alterior motives. 

That's something we should talk about in person.

No one else. 

You and I. No I would never come there by surprise. 

The time and place for that is on you when it is physically possible for both of us but like I said - I have two days a week off so you can come up here anytime.

Don't appreciate me. I'm just some fuckhead from the Internet. You have life right in front of you.

Guy in your spot shouldn't be drinking or even getting into negative bullshit with FW or Plomm. Get off the booze, get off the internet, go read up on alcoholism. Most of your posts are almost inreadable anyway. You fucked up rogues forum, you fucked up your job. But you come across like a hottie and a chicken breast will make it all right again. It's weird as fuck.

Go move in with your parents and straighten your shit out. Sitting by yourself and making drunken videos isn't the answer.

Nah Houser this is one DUI. It'll be alright. Moving in with folks never an option I wouldn't ask and they wouldn't say yes. We make our own in my family, live or die. We are hard people and that's how it goes. Also I have a good job now which yes took a bit - I was able to do UC while being sick (thank God) and all the mortgage places only offered full commish since that industry is changing and after all that I certainly wasn't in position to go three or four months with no income. Rent's fine with work. Still friends with the old job too, basically family to me with all of my love. I understand that time, industries and pay structures change and am, despite the recent legal issues, am having a smooth transition career wise.

I don't agree on fucking up Rogue's forum, I tried to protect them from two compulsive scammers, one who is hideous in so many other ways and it's that simple. They try to save face repeatedly so they can rip others off, get smacked down again and again and it's that simple. Their outcomes will be what they are but I will continue to protect innocent posters from them everywhere and I won't care what anyone thinks of that. 

Appreciate your insight and we agree to disagree on much of it. 

Actually the drunk and sober videos are leading me to meeting lead guitarists which is very cool. There is a KOL cover band in England but I don't think they're that great so that's an eventual fun project, along with a comedy club I stopped by at. 

Appreciated Houser but yeah - I respect your opinion and disagree with most of it. 

I hope you and yours are eating well today.

You did rip on me repeatedly for being in the hospital because of having a cardiac arrest and technically dying for 5 minutes then being on unemployment as a result. Most people have to take time off when they die. I fought back much quicker and harder than probably anyone anyone would ever see. My body went into complete atrophy, I couldn't walk right for months, I was covered with holes from catheters and a torn up throat from breathing tubes and torn up arms from trying to fight out of the hospital because the meds fucked with my head.

There's nothing not noble about any of that and nothing to take shots at there unless you have alterior motives.

That's something we should talk about in person.

No one else.

You and I. No I would never come there by surprise.

The time and place for that is on you when it is physically possible for both of us but like I said - I have two days a week off so you can come up here anytime.

I'm not going to argue with a delusional person who set up fake FB accounts, trying to get my work info so you could get me fired and make bad reviews. For the record, I don't put that on because of people like you. You had no problem posting my name across the street last night.

Have a nice day Stiffy.

No one tried to get you fired, lol. 

You don't have that because you "e-talk" shit you can't back up then weasel out of saying it in person. 

Open invitation for you in person. Unlike Plom, there's no lawyer involved for you. 

You meet me in person and the cash will be in your hand. 

No one tried to get you fired, lol.

You don't have that because you "e-talk" shit you can't back up then weasel out of saying it in person.

Open invitation for you in person. Unlike Plom, there's no lawyer involved for you.

You meet me in person and the cash will be in your hand.

So you didn't tell IAG that you were going to do this just this week? Ok

You need professional help Steve. You're delusional.

Delusional not true but after a few Sammy's last night I did walk four miles or so the wrong way and it would've been worse if some coolio didn't tell me I was going the wrong way. Googlemaps was being a real bitch, then I fell in a ditch and have a leg that is covered in cuts as a result and that beautiful girl's friends were laughing so hard at me. 

That's a situation that probably could've gone better. I have to say though, the whole thing was pretty fun to be honest.

So you didn't tell IAG that you were going to do this just this week? Ok

You comin up?

I can be at a good bar at 8.

I hear you make your own schedule, I'll give you money for fuel and food as well.

Otherwise after 7:30 Monday and anytime Tuesday. 

Since you make your own schedule it sounds like a win/win/win for the three of us.