Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a matter with evidence to be revealed legally by my representation so I won't be discussing it any longer on any forums, as I have been instructed to do.

I will no longer be communicating with or about that thing except through my representation.

lol, an excuse when cornered. Typical.

Eggs doesn't have the money to buy a beer but he can afford to retain a lawyer to start an action against an internet stranger.

Unreal.

You can't argue with crazy.

Eggs , did you ever explain how Plommer got you for the $3800???

Of course not. More libel from this guy. Now refusing to pay me.

Says he will only pay FW if he drives 1400 miles to get it after agreeing to drive to HIM Sat and then bailing. Why is he refusing to pay back MY money to me?

"Only FW will get your money." Wtf?

No one is refusing to pay you at all. I said one thing - I will pay FW when he meets up in person since you had him assume your debt and try every lie in the world, while bashing me and my family. 

At no point have I said anything about negative to or about you and I never would.

FW is welcome anytime he wants for the money and a conversation about his lies and nonsense as a result and that's all I've said.

I'll be waiting to hear where and when he will do that.

Anything else is just talk. 

lol, an excuse when cornered. Typical.

Eggs doesn't have the money to buy a beer but he can afford to retain a lawyer to start an action against an internet stranger.

Unreal.

You can't argue with crazy.

He made up a bunch of fake Facebook names to try to friend FW. Now he says those are actual people that happened to be "chilling" with him in his apartment, and decided to all sign up for Facebook that night. Hahahaha. Wth

No one is refusing to pay you at all. I said one thing - I will pay FW when he meets up in person since you had him assume your debt and try every lie in the world, while bashing me and my family. 

At no point have I said anything about negative about you or ever would. 

FW is welcome anytime he wants for the money and a conversation about his lies and nonsense as a result and that's all I've said, 

just pay what you owe you fukin loser.

She was kind enough to help you, now you are making her jump through hoops to get paid.  It's not right however you try and spin it.

At no point have I said anything about negative to or about you and I never would.

FW is welcome anytime he wants for the money and a conversation about his lies and nonsense as a result and that's all I've said.

You told him you would meet him anytime Saturday. You said you would drive to him. He said fine. You bailed. Now you want to make HIM come to you to pay MY debt? Anyone can see that's just an excuse not to pay. You also told me you would not pay me because it was on the forum.

FW did not "assume "my debt. In fact, you told me that it had to do with me and you and not anything to do with him. Now you are changing your mind because you don't want to pay.

just pay what you owe you fukin loser.

She was kind enough to help you, now you are making her jump through hoops to get paid.  It's not right however you try and spin it.

I don't care what you or anyone else calls me but I understand your position without knowing the whole story. 

FW would be more then compensated on top of the debt as I have said all along. 

It's that simple. He hardly works and has plenty of time. 

I'm just waiting for him to come to clear things up, both monetarily and verbally.

I don't care what you or anyone else calls me but I understand your position without knowing the whole story.

FW would be more then compensated on top of the debt as I have said all along.

It's that simple. He hardly works and has plenty of time.

I'm just waiting for him to come to clear things up, both monetarily and verbally.

The guy works seven days a week idiot. You know that. You don't work. You don't do anything. You live on welfare. You go to him. He's at work right now. Where are you?

You told him you would meet him anytime Saturday. You said you would drive to him. He said fine. You bailed. Now you want to make HIM come to you to pay MY debt? Anyone can see that's just an excuse not to pay. You also told me you would not pay me because it was on the forum.

FW did not "assume "my debt. In fact, you told me that it had to do with me and you and not anything to do with him. Now you are changing your mind because you don't want to pay.

Uh yeah because after I was speaking to my lawyer, as you know, my car was still in the impound yard and I got a letter that said I can't leave the state - as you know as well. 

Let's beat a dead horse in this conversation again - 

FW is welcome to collect your debt, because he assumed it, anytime within legal distance for me and to have a brief conversation about his words about me and my family. 

That's what I will be waiting for.

You already know where I am since you tracked where I had a sandwich and some beers but now you come on here and act like you don't know. I'm not mad about any of it, I just don't understand the game. 

I don't play games. 

FW can come here for you since you allocated things to him.