Eggs the stiff!

plommer

Uh yeah because after I was speaking to my lawyer, as you know, my car was still in the impound yard and I got a letter that said I can't leave the state - as you know as well.

Let's beat a dead horse in this conversation again -

FW is welcome to collect your debt, because he assumed it, anytime within legal distance for me and to have a brief conversation about his words about me and my family.

That's what I will be waiting for.

You don't have a lawyer. You can't afford one. Yes your car was theoretically in the impound then why did you tell him you would meet him? You didn't have any more information then when you made the request. I'm done fighting with you. You know how I'm going to handle it. The forum can make its own call. Everyone knows who you are Steve.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already know where I am since you tracked where I had a sandwich and some beers but now you come on here and act like you don't know. I'm not mad about any of it, I just don't understand the game. 

I don't play games. 

FW can come here for you since you allocated things to him.

You sent me a copy of your ticket. It had the name of the establishment where you were arrested. Don't try to make this more than it is.

You already know where I am since you tracked where I had a sandwich and some beers but now you come on here and act like you don't know. I'm not mad about any of it, I just don't understand the game. 

I don't play games. 

I don't play games. 

Post one threat form me to you. None exist, as you know or ever would.

A plethora of them the other way around exist but I don't care about them from you. My lawyer does from Plom mainly from the email sent to an FDIC insured establishment but there's a lot that happened from "him" for years prior to that. Also those cats haven't been taken to the vet in their lives and their lives are in danger as a result. Other people care about that but like I said, that no longer involves me.  FW is not involved with my lawyer and has done nothing to deserve that, just a bunch of silly words that he can talk about in person while being overcompensated.

I'll be waiting for just that.

Post one threat form me to you. None exist, as you know or ever would.

A plethora of them the other way around exist but I don't care about them from you. My lawyer does from Plom mainly from the email sent to an FDIC insured establishment but there's a lot that happened from "him" for years prior to that. Also those cats haven't been taken to the vet in their lives and their lives are in danger as a result. Other people care about that but like I said, that no longer involves me.  FW is not involved with my lawyer and has done nothing to deserve that, just a bunch of silly words that he can talk about in person while being overcompensated.

I'll be waiting for just that.

shut ur fucking mouth and quit messaging me u are going to pay FW. He has nothing to do with this other than you wanted to meet him and pay him and he agreed and you bailed.

Plumber hasn't even had those cats for more than six months. Quit spreading lies about everyone on the Internet. You are bipolar schizophrenic lunatic and you need some help.

ban this piece of shit so no one else gets fucked

He should be banned but not because he can fuck anyone else, he can't because nobody would deal with him in real life.

He should be banned because he is extremely disruptive to the forum due to being  - bi-polar, schizophrenic and alcoholic and because that fine combo of sickness has made him unbearable.

"There is not a single way that we are going to be able to help/rationalize/reason with him." - Teela

He'll tell you he has the good life now and is no longer a dick. He and his girl both do alright but he still won't pay up to a very reputable poster and he is now lying to entire forums about it. 

He's still scamming and no this is not a joke, neither was the thing about useless Plommer.

Watch out for him.

NO money his way.

Peace.

Guys, watch out for poster Casperwaits

Irony

all this for 400 damn dollars and a couple Chitty Room slaps.

Weaksauce.

Junior mint fairy shit.

THis makes sense to most of us but not to eggs. Eggs is nuts in real life and can't help himself.

I would have more sympathy for him if he wasn't so annoying and got out of the habit of making false accusations.

I would have more sympathy for him if he wasn't so annoying and got out of the habit of making false accusations.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times in the last couple years did I ask people to be patient with him because of his mental illness? But it's easy to say that when you are not currently the target of his delusions. I had forgotten that. I hesitate to get to nasty with him, as I don't want any blood on my hands, but he is so dang aggravating and refuses to get help. I don't know how to understand culpability with someone like that. If he really believes the things he is saying, can we condemn? I would normally say no, but he knows he is sick and refuses to get help. And then is annoying on top of that. I would've let the $400 go for now, if he hadn't started all BS with FW and you that made an already bad situation worse. I feel like if he gets banned everywhere, and the guy has no friends in the world, he might snap...But where do you draw the line?

It seems like there are plenty of mentally ill people that recognize their problems and deal with them. I begged him months ago to see inpatient rehab for his alcoholism. Of course you know how that went over. I'm certainly not above addictions, have plenty of my own, but I just don't understand what his rock-bottom could be?

I know he's reading this. Eggs, what is your rock-bottom?

dude got he lawyer, gotta meet people to straighten them out, write some shit about a dudes cats, make up some Walter Mitty shit about being tracked by the popo.

When the fukkin Kremlin and James Bond gettin up in this sheeya.

For $400.

Spent more on a bad horse race.

Egg dude you fukkin small

Änd simple.

Kremlin lololol

I only say 100% truth and stopped by to see if FW has a time and place I am legally allowed to meet him. I know that IAG is saying in part not true things because she doesn't want that to happen and is trying to save face for FW. That's an understandable position but he did lie about me and actual family matters of mine and with my parents not doing so well he has to answer for that, in person. The fact of the matter is in person we would only talk about false thing after false thing he has said about my family and as I said before, he would be overcompensated and treated with respect as long as he treated me with respect. I would never say anything about his family or IAG's.

The time/place/location that I can access didn't happen. I hoped it would but didn't expect that it would. I'll still hope. 

I'll still be looking for only that and nothing else. Anything else is made up by people with too much time on their hands (in one sad, deeply hideous case an unconvicted criminal in multiple ways) and "spinning yarns" is what they would call it in some places and I'm sorry any of that nonsense has affected the opinions of actually cool people I actually like, stood up for and respect, such as Mo.

IAG will let everyone know when that does happen, she is paid with very generous interest and they are happy.

Peace. 

I never said it was illegal Souther what I said was if you can't make bail with could happen to me soon they will see what you have been doing with your money and if you're telling the truth, so as to determine your outcome. 

There's no saga, I owe IAG a few bucks and FW decided to talk a bunch of babble about me as result. Plom had the usual nonsense to say and is now facing civil and criminal action for very personal attacks and theft/extortion....prior events I am not in legal position to discuss, but don't think of that as anything important to be discussed because it's not interesting - it's just sad and repulsive. That'll take awhile because he's in Canada.

That's about it. I only await for FW to come and get her money and Plommers outcome won't be discussed on here.

Peace.

and lastly Souther I don't run around ratting people out or launching suits at all, I party a ton as you know and enjoy fun but if some rejected by society for being completely repulsive in every mental and physical facet piece of garbage is going to harass me, my family and even my job it is going to get trapped in its own stupidity as I took my time to do, and it's that simple.

Anyway things will be resolved with IAG via the method I prior disclosed at the time/place.date of FW's choosing, that is legally accessible to me.