Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Eggs the stiff today

"i really hope he does that soon. I know there are cool people there too such as Spankie and Peavs and it'd be a shame for it to go poof, but when the admins support all that garbage - hey - maybe it's making the world a better place."

Apparently his demand had now changed to FW meeting him for my money. I guess it has nothing to do with the avatar now. He should really keep better track of his blackmail demands.

From Eggs the stiff today

"i really hope he does that soon. I know there are cool people there too such as Spankie and Peavs and it'd be a shame for it to go poof, but when the admins support all that garbage - hey - maybe it's making the world a better place."

Apparently his demand had now changed to FW meeting him for my money. I guess it has nothing to do with the avatar now. He should really keep better track of his blackmail demands.

does he really believe the nonsense that he is spewing?

you loaned, he stiffed...end of story

does he really believe the nonsense that he is spewing?

you loaned, he stiffed...end of story

I don't know on this one. Maybe he is able to talk himself into believing things as a defense mechanism? I know he has truly believed things in the past that were not true, on this one I can't tell, but I would guess no, he knows...he's just being stupid.