Eggs the stiff!

plommer

Sorry guys. Eggs the stiff sent me a harassing communication last night which may be considered blackmail and/or extortion. As per written legally binding communication TGF is getting closed down within in a week due to failure to take down my avatar at another forum before midnight last night.

Oh, and me and "my friends" are "disgusting."

Enjoy your last week before TGF goes dark...again.

Guy is nuts I would change my email address if I were you IAG

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read page one and it makes no mention to what happened, please, I don't want to read 22 pages.....

How much?

Borrowed or bet?

Who is eggs?

Bipolar poster who needed a cash loan from me in September. Prior to this he had flooded the forums with posts about Plommer and Casper stiffing,and false claims about cat abuse. In an ironic twist, he was not able to pay me back after having two alcohol related offenses in two days. He was to meet fair warning with my money after talking shit, but of course didn't do that since fair warning lives 700. miles away. Since that was the plan however, he now claims the money is owed to fair warning and not me, and hewill not pay me back only FW and only if FW meets him face to face. He went by Bacon at GL and goes by steve 173 at SBR.

He previously threaten to shut down TGIF for one reason or another. Of course that didn't happen. But I think he's really serious this time.

Bipolar poster who needed a cash loan from me in September. Prior to this he had flooded the forums with posts about Plommer and Casper stiffing,and false claims about cat abuse. In an ironic twist, he was not able to pay me back after having two alcohol related offenses in two days. He was to meet fair warning with my money after talking shit, but of course didn't do that since fair warning lives 700. miles away. Since that was the plan however, he now claims the money is owed to fair warning and not me, and hewill not pay me back only FW and only if FW meets him face to face. He went by Bacon at GL and goes by steve 173 at SBR.

He previously threaten to shut down TGIF for one reason or another. Of course that didn't happen. But I think he's really serious this time.

ok this is a better explanation

Guy is nuts I would change my email address if I were you IAG

It was on FB messenger, but yeah. I was trying to leave the line of communication open in case he had a change of heart and did the right thing, but I don't for see that happening. He likes to makes threats of doing things that are never carried out.

Except of course the thing about TGF, that will probably will happen.

It was on FB messenger, but yeah. I was trying to leave the line of communication open in case he had a change of heart and did the right thing, but I don't for see that happening. He likes to makes threats of doing things that are never carried out.

Except of course the thing about TGF, that will probably will happen.

What will probably happen?

What did he need the $500 for, gambling?

How can he shut TGF down......where would I go? What would I do?

Apparently to keep from being a hopeless. It was $400. It was supposed to be paid back at end of September. I was very clear about that. He needed one or two extensions and I was patient. I was even excepting after him telling me about his DUI. But then he started all this crazy shit and posted my personal info and SPR. That was unwise of him.

I'm sorry Teddy. I take full responsibility for the shutdown which is undoubtedly forthcoming. I own the SP site, Maybe we can rebuild. I'll let B, K, and Y have that. All I can do. Truly a shame.

Apparently to keep from being a hopeless. It was $400. It was supposed to be paid back at end of September. I was very clear about that. He needed one or two extensions and I was patient. I was even excepting after him telling me about his DUI. But then he started all this crazy shit and posted my personal info and SPR. That was unwise of him.

I'm sorry Teddy. I take full responsibility for the shutdown which is undoubtedly forthcoming. I own the SP site, Maybe we can rebuild. I'll let B, K, and Y have that. All I can do. Truly a shame.

You're really confusing me here, trying to be funny?

IAG........are you being fvcking serious or not?

I will post the message he sent me. Everything is true as far as the stiff job. If you have been following you would know he previously had made all sorts of threats about being able to close down TGF .deadlines came and went. It's just talk. We are having a little Bet your cock taste like jelloat the absurdity.

Nothing he says makes sense. There is nothing to shut down TGF for. He just make stuff up. I have messages where he admits to just "making stuff up. "

I will post the message he sent me. Everything is true as far as the stiff job. If you have been following you would know he previously had made all sorts of threats about being able to close down TGF .deadlines came and went. It's just talk. We are having a little Bet your cock taste like jelloat the absurdity.

Nothing he says makes sense. There is nothing to shut down TGF for. He just make stuff up. I have messages where he admits to just "making stuff up. "

Amazing isn't it? He stiffed you and he's the one threatening you lol. The true definition of a stiff.

You suck at sarcasm IAG......gotta have a hook......a closer......look at my post, drawing everyone in and then throwing out the pizza points line....I'm a master

You could have went with, 'Afetr TGF then what, my house? My dog? Digging up my dead mom to get her wedding ring?

Then we know it's sarcasim

I think anyone who had read the thread got it. Boat got it. Yanks got it. Anyone who knows eggs got it. I'm surprise blue didn't get it, but I understand why you didn't. Everything is true. I did get a message like that last night. Guy would be stupid to try anything with all the legal problems he currently has.

Oh and his diagnosed bipolar and schizophrenic. Plus he's an alcoholic. Maybe that helps some.

Amazing isn't it? He stiffed you and he's the one threatening you lol. The true definition of a stiff.

I know right?

Well he went after Plommer and Casper. His ex had to almost get a restraining order against him. I don't think he's an inherently evil person, but he is when he's drinking, unmedicated, and desperate. Last year he threatenes repeatedly to report me to the FBI because I put in a $25 play for him. He also has pending lawsuits against fair warning, Plommer , and a myriad of others. (Not really but he claims to) Guy is unwell but not dangerous.

I'm using voice to text so some of these things aren't coming out correctly.