Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FW said something to him, and bacon decided because of that he would only pay FW after a face-to-face meeting. I think it was just an excuse for him to buy time.

What I gather from this is eggs owes me for Casper. It's hard to believe this is a real person. His Casper thread is funnier now, his horse towered over the moon on that day, now he's reduced to this.

He's going on tinder tonight. God bless the poor women.

Chances he has any success on tinder = 0%

Chances he'll claim to have had success = 100% (likely via lame video)

He's not physically attractive to the ladies, has no money, lives in a motel and has severe mental health issues. 

Not the kind of resume that makes broads wet or has them lining up wanting to fuck him.

JFC Steve.

PS: Attractive servers get hit on every day they show up for work and can pick whatever man they want, they don't want YOU.

They want a tip yes, but not that kind.

Chances he has any success on tinder = 0%

Chances he'll claim to have had success = 100% (likely via lame video)

He's not physically attractive to the ladies, has no money, lives in a motel and has severe mental health issues. 

Not the kind of resume that makes broads wet or has them lining up wanting to fuck him.

JFC Steve.

PS: Attractive servers get hit on every day they show up for work and can pick whatever man they want, they don't want YOU.

They want a tip yes, but not that kind.

You know that and I know that. Steve is the No kid Left Behind in this equation.

Guest pocketrockets

Idk I've never had an app and I think that's what tinder is. I think it's called the "hit it and quit it" app.

Moseph is one of the best apps out there, followed by flashscore