Anyone feeling unpresidented today?

Cee

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should say he is more successful in the areas that our president needs to be successful.  We need our economy fixed and trump is more qualified to do that than anyone else.

The guy who if it put all his inheritance's in the S&P and sat on his ass for 50 years would have 15x as much as he's made in business?

The only thing that will be fixed is a massive transfer of wealth from the middle class to the super rich.  The way it should be imo.  

The guy who if it put all his inheritance's in the S&P and sat on his ass for 50 years would have 15x as much as he's made in business?

The only thing that will be fixed is a massive transfer of wealth from the middle class to the super rich.  The way it should be imo.  

Yeah since that redneck that won the powerball in south dakota had an easier path to riches he is probably better suited to run the country also.  There will be no massive transfer from middle class(me) to rich(you), there isnt enough there.  I will be much better off the longer Trump is our president though.

Guest boatboatboat

If reducing soc sec is what is required to keep program solvent isn't it good to reduce?

No political party or elected official from any party wants to make a hard difficult decesion like reducing soc sec payments , but at some point on time don our elected officials owe it to future generations to stop kicking the can down the roa

Congrats, that's the goal.  Get rich, fk government.   I'm sick of paying into this shit every year.

Finally agree on something, lets hope its reduced along with what we pay in eventually.  You are arguing against something that you actually want to happen and you dont even know it.  The great part about Trump doubters.

Finally agree on something, lets hope its reduced along with what we pay in eventually.  You are arguing against something that you actually want to happen and you dont even know it.  The great part about Trump doubters.

What do you mean?  I'm a libertarian.  I would like SS and medicare and all other welfare programs eliminated along with massive tax cuts.  I just don't think this benefits most Trump voters.