Anyone feeling unpresidented today?

Cee

Guest boatboatboat

Clinton won the popular vote because Pubs as they do every year spent no resources in the 2 states with the highest population that would vote for a Dead Lib before a Live Pub.

Trump couldn't have won either Caly or NY, but certainly could have picked up 1,500,000 votes by campaigning there.

But why?

Our system doesn't reward him for doing so,.........................and he didn't.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton won the popular vote because Pubs as they do every year spent no resources in the 2 states with the highest population that would vote for a Dead Lib before a Live Pub.

Trump couldn't have won either Caly or NY, but certainly could have picked up 1,500,000 votes by campaigning there.

But why?

Our system doesn't reward him for doing so,.........................and he didn't.

How would he pick up 1.5 million votes in either state? Campaigning? The states are historically liberal and no one's mind is changing in those states.

Guest boatboatboat

How would he pick up 1.5 million votes in either state? Campaigning? The states are historically liberal and no one's mind is changing in those states.

you don't know that

you THINK that

But don't know

Mich typical was a Lib state, he campaigned there

and won

you don't know that

you THINK that

But don't know

and won

Thinking for yourself sometimes can be wonderful. 

I know plenty of people in California that didn't vote because it doesn't matter...I'm sure it goes the other way as well, I'm sure there was plenty of democratic voters that didn't participate because "what's the point"

Have an open mind and it could be possible that he could gain some votes.

With massive help from Russia and illegal help from Comey 11 days out. Bozo will now move his private business into the White House. The amazing part is Hillary won America's vote in a massive landslide of 3 million.

Republicans are known to cheat and get away with it! Perfect example besides this election is Obama's recent sumpreme court nomination.

aprox 25 mill registered voters between Caly and NY

with effort ($) having a 6% swing to one side wouldn't have been undoable at all.

Well if you wanna play that game. With 11 days left all the news was negative towards Hillary due to Comey's actions, which some say was a violation of the Hatch act. Comey's reopening of his investigation turned up nothing. His actions were severe inference and definitely cost Hillary the election.

Without the help of Comey, Hillary probably wins by over 5 million. Polls showed at this time 30% of remaining voters were undecided.

But that is all spilled milk. I don't see any valid reasons I should support Bozo's Presidency right now. Maybe later, but not now. All his actions are strong evidence to support impeachment. Let's see if he can change!

Without the help of Comey, Hillary probably wins by over 5 million. Polls showed at this time 30% of remaining voters were undecided.

But that is all spilled milk. I don't see any valid reasons I should support Bozo's Presidency right now. Maybe later, but not now. All his actions are strong evidence to support impeachment. Let's see if he can change!

The same polls that had hillary 90% likely to win at 9pm est...

Are you really a Trump supporter and trolling or just retarded

you don't know that

you THINK that

But don't know

and won

You do know that he would change 1.5 million votes in NY and California each though?

Did I miss the endless campaigning by Democrats in NY and California?

Zero reason to believe that two states that are as liberal as NY and California would have changed much at all by campaigning.

Trump wasn't winning the popular vote regardless of campaign strategy.

Let's not forget that when Obama won the Presidency, the right accepted the election and went on with life.  He got all the support of the other communists in our government, and was opposed by those that like capitalism.  Just as Trump will get the support of Americans that like capitalism, and be opposed by the communists.  This is the way our government works.

Or, that was the way our government used to work.  Now, the left has gotten so childish that they can only throw tantrums when they don't get their way rather than working with the system.  They got so used to owning the system that they couldn't handle reality once the pendulum swung back.

Well, the recount only added votes for Trump - another victory.  The electoral college did not listen to your cries for revolution and civil war.  But, don't give up!  Don't accept reality - keep stamping your foot and demanding your damm ice-cream.

:laugh :laugh

It could've have been that fat plumber Teddy who hacked the emails. We don't know if it was Russia. It could have been vagina.

Speaking of China keep the drone you stole we don't want it.

I know more about ISIS than the Generals.

I will run my businesses out of the White House.

I frauded 5,000 consumers out of $35,000 each. It only cost me $25 million. That's what I'll do for America.

Eventhough I only saved 700 jobs at Carrier. Let's not mention it cost us 7 million, on top of the 5 billion in government contracts they already had with us. Let's lie an announce we saved 1,100 jobs.I see a pattern!