Anyone feeling unpresidented today?

Cee

What do you mean?  I'm a libertarian.  I would like SS and medicare and all other welfare programs eliminated along with massive tax cuts.  I just don't think this benefits most Trump voters.

I said i was going to be much better off the longer that Trump was our pres, and you told me i wouldnt be.  Im with ya though, hopefully all of that stuff is eliminated as it just helps the free loaders who are lazy. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cee your really base your decisions for president based on where they went to college? Trump much more successful than any of them, and thats what America needed. Not somebody who is good at studying and taking tests lol.

Trump claimed to have went to Wharton and got his MBA which would be very impressive since it's one of the top B-Schools in the world, but for some reason he's not listed by the university on the list of graduates for the year he claimed to have. Odd.

I said i was going to be much better off the longer that Trump was our pres, and you told me i wouldnt be.  Im with ya though, hopefully all of that stuff is eliminated as it just helps the free loaders who are lazy. 

Everything he's done so far has been a massive bait and switch, I really don't except him to help out anyone that's not super rich.  The carrier deal is horrible for everyone but the united tech shareholders (i have some), and yet he spins it as a victory for Americans.  Since when is government interference in private business and markets an interest of conservatives?  I thought that was reserved for the left.

Everything he's done so far has been a massive bait and switch, I really don't except him to help out anyone that's not super rich.  The carrier deal is horrible for everyone but the united tech shareholders (i have some), and yet he spins it as a victory for Americans.  Since when is government interference in private business and markets an interest of conservatives?  I thought that was reserved for the left.

Rito the problem is that everyone thinks things can be fixed overnight.  There is a huge picture that you are not seeing yet.  Shit let the guy set up his bed in the whitehouse, then give him a reasonable amount of time before you start seeing positive results.

Cee your really base your decisions for president based on where they went to college?  Trump much more successful than any of them, and thats what America needed.  Not somebody who is good at studying and taking tests lol.

Trump isn't successful. Many failed businesses , stiff, and like Rito said he sucked with daddies money. 

Cee will come in screaming that some of his companies have gone bankrupt, but that was all facilitated by him.  Only the uneducated think not.

What about him stiffing after? That's not his fault either when he has the money to pay but would rather tie everything up in court so the small guy gets fucked?

And, this guy wants to tell us that the guy who performed the ONLY successful separation of siamese twins joined at the head along with the first successful surgery of a fetus in the womb - and who developed new methods of treatment for tumors and siezures is nothing but a stupid dummy ............ because he doesn't spin like a smooth politician.

Strike three.

Trump gets a million dollar loan and turns it into a billion but he's a bad business man...

POTUS but he isn't successful..

Promise us one thing you dumb Wigger....never change

It was hundreds of millions and it'd be worth way more now if he'd done nothing and let it sit in stocks.

But, yea the whole he's POTUS kind of defeats any argument that he's not successful.

The way I heard, he got ONE million from his dad.  But, you seem to know more about this than Don.

So, go ahead and keep explaining to the world how this billionaire, who just got elected President, is not successful.

successful

[suh k-ses-fuh l]

achieving or having achieved success.
having attained wealth, position, honors, or the like.
resulting in or attended with success.

Because, when I look at this definition - it fits Trump to a tee. 

You haven't made any argument that Trump is NOT successful that needs to be refuted.  But, if you had - POTUS would be a wonderful refutation.

Republicans can only win by cheating:

1. A year ago Obama nominated a supreme court justice? Still hasn't been confirmed.

2. James Comey violated the Hatch act 11 days before the big vote.

3. N.C. Republicans perfect example of how they have no shame in cheating.

4. 2013 laws passed to suppress voters. This was to intentionally discriminate against minority's and young. Hillary still won big "3,000,000.

Most tainted election ever, with the help of Putin, Bozo is now descending on the White House. Serious questions about America's Democracy.

Let's not forget when Obama won the presidency the support from the people was lacking bigly. Support from the republican leaders of congress was non existent which was good for politics but bad for America.

Hillary won by 3,000,000 votes. Very impressive considering Comey and Putin! Oppose, oppose, oppose! Do not forget how rigged the system is and the election was!

Hillary won by 3,000,000 votes. Very impressive considering Comey and Putin! Oppose, oppose, oppose! Do not forget how rigged the system is and the election was!

Winning by 3million votes when 150 million voted is not impressive, it's like being 3 games over .500 after 150 games......yeah you would have a winning record but the Vig would have killed you...

Also I know you're an idiot but I think you're trolling with that angle, everyone knows he would have ran a different campaign if it was the popular vote that counted....

Let's not forget when Obama won the presidency the support from the people was lacking bigly. Support from the republican leaders of congress was non existent which was good for politics but bad for America.

Let's not forget that when Obama won the Presidency, the right accepted the election and went on with life.  He got all the support of the other communists in our government, and was opposed by those that like capitalism.  Just as Trump will get the support of Americans that like capitalism, and be opposed by the communists.  This is the way our government works.

Or, that was the way our government used to work.  Now, the left has gotten so childish that they can only throw tantrums when they don't get their way rather than working with the system.  They got so used to owning the system that they couldn't handle reality once the pendulum swung back.

Well, the recount only added votes for Trump - another victory.  The electoral college did not listen to your cries for revolution and civil war.  But, don't give up!  Don't accept reality - keep stamping your foot and demanding your damm ice-cream.