Anyone feeling unpresidented today?

Cee

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idiots were put in charge of certain departments for a reason -- to run them into the ground.   Most of the appointees however, are not dumb.  They know exactly what they are doing.   They are going to rape the people that voted them in, but it's done on purpose.

I agree there, their education just isn't any where near what it should be. I don't think you need to be smart to take advantage of people. 

That was a teddy type statement so i just passed over it.

I want a country with diversity to have a diverse cabinet. So that makes me racist. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'd prefer a more diverse set of views than diversifying race/religion whatever just for the sake of it.  I mean I'd rather a sane old white guy than Ben Carson for just about anything.

Nice try, but obama's cabinet had much better qualifications. (education wise and experience wise) 

So tell me another Teddy Jr..

Well, obviously.  He picked people that were actually qualified for the jobs they filled.  If you do that, you really don't have to concentrate on diversity. 

I'd prefer a more diverse set of views than diversifying race/religion whatever just for the sake of it.  I mean I'd rather a sane old white guy than Ben Carson for just about anything.

haha, yeah i agree there too. Somehow Carson is the most educated guy there as well :(

Seems like some people in here equate having an education with being smart.

You don't gain intelligence by going to school.  It is innate.  School is for training - or, at least it used to be. 

Bunch of people in here making fun of truly intelligent people look just plain silly.  Ben Carson is a genius.  Nobody in this thread comes close to his IQ.

Obama's appointees were not geniuses, and Trumps don't need to be either.  It doesn't take a lot of smarts to do as your President orders.