WTF is with the Inauguration Entertainment

The Dark Man

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China got USA by the balls

Bad

The categories in which the USA leads the rest of the world are often not very flattering (ie largest prison population, high infant mortality etc).

One of the reasons the USA has so many unsolved problems is that they refuse to implement ideas of other great nations. The "American way" or no way reeks of ignorance.

Fact is there are some great ideas/systems/solutions that were not invented in America. It would be wise to copy the successful programs/policies of other rich nations.

Why is it every other 1st world nation in the world can provide health coverage to all of its citizens?

Why are prescription medications more expensive in America than any other country?

There are many questions.

The categories in which the USA leads the rest of the world are often not very flattering (ie largest prison population, high infant mortality etc).

One of the reasons the USA has so many unsolved problems is that they refuse to implement ideas of other great nations. The "American way" or no way reeks of ignorance.

Fact is there are some great ideas/systems/solutions that were not invented in America. It would be wise to copy the successful programs of other nations.

Why is it every other 1st world nation in the world can provide health coverage to all of its citizens?

Why are prescription medications more expensive in America than any other country?

There are many questions.

America is broke. They are running out of band-aids let alone solutions. China has replaced them as the dominant World Power. The USA spent way to long with their nose up everyone's business and didn't mind it's own. They have now cast their lot with someone who hasn't run anything but his mouth. No political or foreign policy experience at all.

The US is in big trouble.

America is broke. They are running out of band-aids let alone solutions. China has replaced them as the dominant World Power. The USA spent way to long with their nose up everyone's business and didn't mind it's own. They have now cast their lot with someone who hasn't run anything but his mouth. No political or foreign policy experience at all.

The US is in big trouble.

Whether you want to believe it or not, world supremacy is still dictated by military strength. The poverty levels in China are still vastly more extreme and worse than the US. The US military capabilities are still far superior to other nations around the world.

It is absolutely laughable, at this point in time, to argue that China has surpassed the US as the world power.

What does this mean?  Trump will not allow people to purchase health insurance?  Or is this you sticking up for the freeloaders that get obamacare for nothing?

You cannot get Obamacare, because there is nothing to get.  Nor can you get anything for nothing (that's called Medicaid and been around quite some time).  In fact you have to make >40k a year in most states to even qualify to purchase insurance on the aca exchange.

Doesn't matter though.  Trumpcare is gonna insure everyone!  He said it himself.  And it will be better coverage and cost less!   I cannot wait.

No, they (his team) spoke about America and Americans.  They didn't get racist like the libs like to.

Do you even realize that it was the republican party that ended slavery?  And that the democrats supported planned parenthood as a way to eliminate unwanted black/poor kids?

I dont even think you know who you support.  Just brainwashed like most

That's good the republicans did that. I applaud that action...

I support planned parenthood since healthcare is important and it's probably a good reason why teen pregnancy is down. I don't know about Dems supporting it for that reason.

I don't have a party, So all the Dem vs Rep stuff doesn't do anything for me. I'm for America only bud

of merlin posting he has 600K in investments?  hahah yep 

I think there was a thread a while back where i commented that between my 401k and Roth it was in that range, i dont think that's especially high after a lifetime of work,after all, I'm still buying spoiled meat at the store. i suppose to a few losers here that might seem like an impossible dream, it's sad really. I work with a dummy who has worked there for years and wont put a dime in the 401K, missing out on a free 4% match, he act's like it's not enough. Like I've said before, you cant fix stupid.

I think there was a thread a while back where i commented that between my 401k and Roth it was in that range, i dont think that's especially high after a lifetime of work,after all, I'm still buying spoiled meat at the store. i suppose to a few losers here that might seem like an impossible dream, it's sad really. I work with a dummy who has worked there for years and wont put a dime in the 401K, missing out on a free 4% match, he act's like it's not enough. Like I've said before, you cant fix stupid.

You're living proof you can't fix stupid.

Guest pocketrockets

3 doorsdown is kick ass

Does anyone remember that Budlight commercial from about 15 years ago involving 3doorsdown? My dad used to  love that commercial. Some fan is trying to ask where 3doorsdown is and the guy keeps saying 2 doors down

JFC... OMFG... Your musical taste if you think they are kick ass. They ae good at best. Id say they are mediocre. I was never a fan of that "nu grunge" shit.

30 90´s bands that are kick ass... no 3 doos down

NIRVANA

PEARL JAM

ALICE IN CHAINS

SOUNDGARDEN

BUSH

SILVERCHAIR

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS

BLIND MELON

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

BLUR

RADIOHEAD