Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you probably told me this a month ago when I said the Trump regime was colluding with Russia. Trump always knew what the daily Wikileak would be before it was leaked. Yes I know your a big fan of Putin's best friend Tillerson.

Pictures of Trump's nuclear briefcase and the person carrying it shouldnt be posted on facebook. What happened at Mar-a-lago over the weekend is being called an open air situation room. You keep believing Pence, Trump and the Trump team. Because when they were asked about what was being discussed at the Mar-a-lago members wedding they denied anything classified. Go ahead and believe that. Do you think all those members at Mar-a-lago were vetted. How about the many foreign workers at Mar-a-lago, were they vetted.

Trump, "I hire nothing but the best and smartest". " That's one of the things I'm best at, believe me".

Timely send your resume to the White House. There's plenty of openings. Tillerson will put in a good word for you.

There were no pictures of the briefcase posted.

The person who carries it is a human being and he's not a secret.

There is literally zero confirmation of classified information being revealed there. You are a complete buffoon.

Tillerson has done nothing wrong and so far has been the one voice of reason.

Sure Timely,

Korea just launched a billistic missile. Trump's security team handed him security briefs about the Korean launch. Conversations were taking place between Trump and the Japanese P M. There was a big group of club members proving lighting with their compromised cell phones so Trump could read the briefs. There werr bus boys, servers present privy to these papers and conversations. Nice! You pay $200,000 to become a public member at the private Mar-a-lago. Then you can participate in these open air situation rooms. Nice!

Optically this looked terribly amateurish. But why would we except anything different from this clown show.

Timely says Tillerson is a voice of reason. When Tillerson was asked during his Senate confirmation hearing if Putin has committed war crimes or murder of his opposition Tillerson didn't agree that he did. Enough said, we know where Tillerson's loyalty stands.

Clueless Timely a big fan of Putin's friend Rex Tillerson.

Clueless Timely probably didn't think Trump's EO was a Muslim ban either.

Man, you're a dunce. For one day, try to develop an opinion that's your own.

You're to fuken dumb to see there's a Russian connection.

Mike Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manofort, Edward Lee Howard, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Rex Tillerson and others.

You're a big fan of Russian Rex Tillerson.

I belive you're also a big fan of Gorsuch?

A sumpreme court judge should be a man of principle and more importantly respect the Constitution. The Constitution states the President nominates a judge for a vacant seat. This vacant seat belongs to Obama's nominee Merrick Garland. Garland wasn't even given a hearing by the republicans senators. The seat was vacant for a year?

If Gorsuch respected the Constitution he would demand that Merrick Garland be given a confirmation hearing. Garland was a mainstream, center left judge. Compared to Gorsuch way more mainstream.

Timely stop with your rhetoric. Dumbshit these are my opinions. A little respect please.

Wake up, open your eyes! Russian connection. Russian Rex!

Flynn is a good man? Uh, OK.

No, you can't collude with Russia during an election. They were told a month ago by the DOJ that he was vulnerable to being blackmailed by the Russians - he's the top National Security advisor and you're sitting here talking complete nonsense about Pence. This guy was in talks with Russia for months. You think it would be OK if he told Pence the truth? LOL do you even read what you're writing?

What is wrong with these people? Are you pro-America or pro-Russia. Unreal.

Pence is a lunatic too.

Nonsense about Pence? Him lying to the Vice President is the crux of this story.

I don't think you are following or fully understand the story here. Looking at some of the things you're writing make that actually pretty clear. You seem eager to appear knowledgeable on this subject, yet you're anything but. You're just a kid desperate to sit at the adult table.

How about you study up on this story then come back here and we can have a civil discussion instead of lashing out at me completely unprovoked. And everything I said is spot on.

General Flynn has served this country with honor in and off the battlefield for almost 40 years. That said, he screwed up big by lying about this Russia sanction talk to the Vice President, embarrassed the admin, and it cost him, and rightfully so.

Flynn is a good man? Uh, OK.

No, you can't collude with Russia during an election. They were told a month ago by the DOJ that he was vulnerable to being blackmailed by the Russians - he's the top National Security advisor and you're sitting here talking complete nonsense about Pence. This guy was in talks with Russia for months. You think it would be OK if he told Pence the truth? LOL do you even read what you're writing?

What is wrong with these people? Are you pro-America or pro-Russia. Unreal.

Pence is a lunatic too.

Nonsense about Pence? Him lying to the Vice President is the crux of this story.

I don't think you are following or fully understand the story here. Looking at some of the things you're writing make that actually pretty clear. You seem eager to appear knowledgeable on this subject, yet you're anything but. You're just a kid desperate to sit at the adult table.

How about you study up on this story then come back here and we can have a civil discussion instead of lashing out at me completely unprovoked. And everything I said is spot on.

General Flynn has served this country with honor in and off the battlefield for almost 40 years. That said, he screwed up big by lying about this Russia sanction talk to the Vice President, embarrassed the admin, and it cost him, and rightfully so.

Flynn is a conspiratorial moron (just like Trump).

Neither of them deserve to be anywhere near the seat of power.

Flynn had the balls to resign.

If only the imbeclic Cheeto in Chief had the class to do the same.

Man, you're a dunce. For one day, try to develop an opinion that's your own.

Timely, media all over this Mike Flynn story. NY Times and Wash Post doing great. CNN and MSNBC also doing a great job.

The rights rhetoric is fake news. Most believe this. This pisses my off. The approval rating of the media is very low. Which is unfair. Timely in my opinion most of the media does a great job.

Timely I'm pretty sure you have been a critic of the media. I say this because you really don't form your own opinions so I assume you will agree with the majorities view of the media.

Obviously the low rating is unfair and being driven by the republicans and the Trumptards chants and rhetoric of saying fake news any chance they get.

Also since most of the media predicted Hillary would win is unfairly being used to spin negativity towards the media. This election was the most unorthodox election ever. James Comey's violation of the Hatch act and the collusion between Russia and the Trump team were 2 components that weren't factored into the polls.

If the election was held on Oct 28 the day before Republican James Comey makes his unbelievable announcement Hillary wins and the media doesn't take a beating.

Timely, media all over this Mike Flynn story. NY Times and Wash Post doing great. CNN and MSNBC also doing a great job.

The rights rhetoric is fake news. Most believe this. This pisses my off. The approval rating of the media is very low. Which is unfair. Timely in my opinion most of the media does a great job.

Timely I'm pretty sure you have been a critic of the media. I say this because you really don't form your own opinions so I assume you will agree with the majorities view of the media.

Obviously the low rating is unfair and being driven by the republicans and the Trumptards chants and rhetoric of saying fake news any chance they get.

Also since most of the media predicted Hillary would win is unfairly being used to spin negativity towards the media. This election was the most unorthodox election ever. James Comey's violation of the Hatch act and the collusion between Russia and the Trump team were 2 components that weren't factored into the polls.

If the election was held on Oct 28 the day before Republican James Comey makes his unbelievable announcement Hillary wins and the media doesn't take a beating.

You're just making up more and more nonsense.

Never said anything that wasn't damning in regards to the Flynn story.

I don't form my own opinions? Uh, ok.

Yeah, Trump knew nothing about this meeting that happened on the day Obama handed sanctions down; then was quickly followed up by a Trump tweet about it.

Flynn was a lone wolf.

The President didn't know about this one month ago when he found out that Flynn was a liar? Oh wait, he did know he just didn't say anything and allowed Flynn into the position anyway - even though he knew he was lying.

Hilarious to hear any Republicans claim this isn't a big deal. Can only imagine if Obama had done this. It's a disaster. Republicans should be distancing themselves from Trump; he's a ticking time bomb.

Time for trump and his people to ratchet up the trolling of the media, they should announce all kinds of resignations and other horrible stuff(perhaps Tillerson defecting to the russians, or Pence having a stroke), then later look them in the eye and say "we're fucking with you". Not a big deal with Flynn , Petreaus or someone else will take his place.

Time for trump and his people to ratchet up the trolling of the media, they should announce all kinds of resignations and other horrible stuff(perhaps Tillerson defecting to the russians, or Pence having a stroke), then later look them in the eye and say "we're fucking with you". Not a big deal with Flynn , Petreaus or someone else will take his place.

Yes, he's trolling.

You've got some issues guy.

Ya, great idea!!!

Jfc

This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign.

4 hours ago - Twitter

Lol this guy is fucking nuts. Deflect Deflect Deflect. He seems pretty scared

That's what his followers do, too. Trumptards can't talk about Trump's fuck-ups without somehow bringing up Hillary. Very sad.