Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

If you are here illegally then you really can't complain about getting deported.  That shouldn't be a tough concept to understand.

Kids brought here before they could make decisions on their own - kids who then went on to grow up here - probably shouldn't be deported. They didn't make the decision to come here, and they shouldn't really suffer for decisions that they didn't make. Once they grow up here and put their roots in the ground, they should have the right to stay; assuming no criminal records or other things that all other immigrants are subject too

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids brought here before they could make decisions on their own - kids who then went on to grow up here - probably shouldn't be deported. They didn't make the decision to come here, and they shouldn't really suffer for decisions that they didn't make. Once they grow up here and put their roots in the ground, they should have the right to stay; assuming no criminal records or other things that all other immigrants are subject too

The parents of these kids should be held accountable.

The parents of these kids should be held accountable.

That's a fine line, and not sure how I feel about that. You are dividing a family at that point, but I would definitely be more on par with the parents having to go through some sort of process to be readmitted into the country; after all we benefit more from granting them citizenship than we do from keeping them illegal and hiding. I'm not sure how to handle that one, but I definitely don't think kids who grew up here for a decade+ should be sent back to Mexico for adulthood, when they have grown up here, because of some decision their parents made to better their life long ago.

we wouldn't be keeping them illegal and hiding.  We would find them and deport them since they are breaking the law.   The US taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill because of a decision made by someone from another country 10 years ago.  How about we implement a pay to stay program?  You can stay as long as the US taxpayers don't have to pay.  Anything.

A big reason we have this problem now is people (cities and states) have been turning a blind eye on illegals breaking the law.  So your thinking is why we are in this mess right now.  Laws are there for a reason.  Turning a blind eye to laws already on the books is not the right thing to do as far as fiscal responsibility.

Having balls to tear apart innocent American families isn't good! It's sick and ignorant. Just like you for passionately supporting this ideology.

BTW, you left out woman and pro choice people

Having balls to tear apart innocent American families isn't good! It's sick and ignorant. Just like you for passionately supporting this ideology.

BTW, you left out woman and pro choice people

how are ILLEGAL people in this country innocent ? to make it worse they commit identity fraud to get fake SS#,, govt money, health care, fake credit cards and more.

some of these have been here 20 plus years and made no attempt to get legal.

you have totally lost ur mind......

plus you think Obama was a good pres. will go down in history as one of the worst.

we wouldn't be keeping them illegal and hiding.  We would find them and deport them since they are breaking the law.   The US taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill because of a decision made by an illegal 10 years ago.  How about we implement a pay to stay program?  You can stay as long as the US taxpayers don't have to pay.  Anything.

A big reason we have this problem now is people (cities and states) have been turning a blind eye on illegals breaking the law.  So your thinking is why we are in this mess right now.  Laws are there for a reason.  Turning a blind eye to laws already on the books is not the right thing to do as far as fiscal responsibility.

As of right now, illegal immigrants pay into the tax system, and with the exception of public school, receive very little in return; not saying there's something wrong with that, I just don't know what bill we're footing exactly. 

Immigrants pay tax on everything just as we do - unless they are paid under the table with cash; still they are paying sales tax and other taxes. I know most have "fake" identification, and they pay social security, medicare, and income tax just like the rest and frequently receive zero of those benefits for obvious reasons.

As of right now, illegal immigrants pay into the tax system, and with the exception of public school, receive very little in return; not saying there's something wrong with that, I just don't know what bill we're footing exactly. 

Immigrants pay tax on everything just as we do - unless they are paid under the table with cash; still they are paying sales tax and other taxes. I know most have "fake" identification, and they pay social security, medicare, and income tax just like the rest and frequently receive zero of those benefits for obvious reasons.

how do illegals get a job with no green card unless they get paid in cash. these pay no income, state, or ss tax....

trust me in s fla they come and already know how to job the system to get many things from the govt for free......

so your stance is illegal immigration doesn't cost the taxpayers much money?

so your stance is illegal immigration doesn't cost the taxpayers much money?

I think much of the illegal immigration numbers presented - which I have read - don't account for the fact that many undocumented illegals have fake identification to obtain jobs and therefore pay into the tax system via fake identification receiving very little of the benefits but paying into the system. 

I think much of the illegal immigration numbers presented - which I have read - don't account for the fact that many undocumented illegals have fake identification to obtain jobs and therefore pay into the tax system via fake identification receiving very little of the benefits but paying into the system. 

so they shouldn't get in trouble for using fake IDs?  How much trouble would a non immigrant get into for using fake IDs for fraudulent purposes?

The internet says the number is 113 billion per year that illegal immigration costs taxpayers.  That surely is a big chunk of money to me.

As I said, these are numbers I have seen, but they fail to account for the taxpayer money received by illegals; many of which pay into the system using fake identifications that would never be tracked back to them - therefore never accounted for by them. It also doesn't account for the sales tax they pay and etc.

Fact is, many illegals work in this country via fraudulent SS cards and ID's - I would say the majority of which are employed do it this way. They are basically having taxes removed from their check that they can never be given back - whether that be via a refund, or SS and Medicare.

As I said, these are numbers I have seen, but they fail to account for the taxpayer money received by illegals; many of which pay into the system using fake identifications that would never be tracked back to them - therefore never accounted for by them. It also doesn't account for the sales tax they pay and etc.

Fact is, many illegals work in this country via fraudulent SS cards and ID's - I would say the majority of which are employed do it this way. They are basically having taxes removed from their check that they can never be given back - whether that be via a refund, or SS and Medicare.

They are here illegally and working through fraud and you are saying they won't get a tax return?  So sad.  This isn't tax money that wouldn't be collected if illegals weren't here.  A LEGAL would hold that job and continue to pay the same tax.  You ideals are flawed.

so they shouldn't get in trouble for using fake IDs?  How much trouble would a non immigrant get into for using fake IDs for fraudulent purposes?

You're asking a completely different question now.

Using a fake ID to obtain a job to better oneself is certainly a heck of a lot more admirable than using a fake ID or papers to steal someones identity to rob them or drink under the age of 21 that's for sure.

Illegal Immigration numbers are way down. I just don't understand the focus and waste of resources on it. Bad people who are here illegally get deported. Good people or children tend to get the benefit of the doubt. That system is OK with me. By allowing them to obtain citizenship we could get a better proof for the burden they supposedly put on this country. I, for one, think that many jobs that are occupied by illegals are jobs most people don't want and the illegals work their asses off for the most part as they came here to seek out a better opportunity - not to be lazy.

They are here illegally and working through fraud and you are saying they won't get a tax return?  So sad.  This isn't tax money that wouldn't be collected if illegals weren't here.  A LEGAL would hold that job and continue to pay the same tax.  You ideas are flawed.

Yes, and those legals would receive the tax benefits they are paying into - whether it be SS, medicare or tax refunds. The illegals don't receive any of those, therefore they are giving the country free money which is the same as the pay to stay plan you just proposed.

The system is basically being given free money by illegals which would greatly bring down said cost that many people quote.

Using a fake ID to obtain a job to better oneself is certainly a heck of a lot more admirable than using a fake ID or papers to steal someones identity or drink under the age of 21 that's for sure.

Illegal Immigration numbers are way down. I just don't understand the focus and waste of resources on it. Bad people who are here illegally get deported. Good people or children tend to get the benefit of the doubt. That system is OK with me. By allowing them to obtain citizenship we could get a better proof for the burden they supposedly put on this country. I, for one, think that many jobs that are occupied by illegals are jobs most people don't want and the illegals work their asses off for the most part as they came here to seek out a better opportunity - not to be lazy.

so those jobs that illegals take wouldn't be filled at all?  Come on now.  The grass will still get cut and the fruit will still be picked by someone.

Using a fake ID to obtain a job to better oneself is certainly a heck of a lot more admirable than using a fake ID or papers to steal someones identity to rob them or drink under the age of 21 that's for sure.

there is nothing admirable about breaking the law to better your life.  why do you insist on excusing them?  There are legal ways to get into and stay in this country.  Follow the rules or GTFO.

so those jobs that illegals take wouldn't be filled at all?  Come on now.  The grass will still get cut and the fruit will still be picked by someone.

Maybe the jobs get filled by seasonal help or lazy help. Who knows?

Many people in this country feel "above" certain jobs. A factory worker who was making a living wage pushing a button is going to be offended by the minimum wage offering from cutting grass or picking fruit. 

I don't think you can truly argue that illegals are keeping millions of American's out of a job though; I have never believed that. People who are here legally have a leg up on any illegal and if they wanted the job, why don't they have it? They speak the language, have some form of education, and are legal. The jobs primarily occupied by illegals are that way because they aren't sought after positions by legals.

there is nothing admirable about breaking the law to better your life.  why do you insist on excusing them?  There are legal ways to get into and stay in this country.  Follow the rules or GTFO.

For most of those people, no there really aren't. 

This isn't the Ellis Island days, pal. You can't roll up on a boat, fill out some paper work, and be granted admission. 

The process required to obtain legal entry in this country is time consuming - can be expensive - and very difficult. 

What's the difference between breaking rules to better your life and breaking laws? Isn't that really just arbitrary? You broke supposed "rules" to better your financial position in life for the betterment of you and your loved ones. Not judging you either - if those rules/laws don't come at the expense of someone else, I am not one to pass judgement nor blame you. When an opportunity presents itself, doing what's best for those closest to you can be commendable. 

do you think they only have one fake id. they use several names and have more than 1 fake id..

For most of those people, no there really aren't. 

This isn't the Ellis Island days, pal. You can't roll up on a boat, fill out some paper work, and be granted admission. 

The process required to obtain legal entry in this country is time consuming - can be expensive - and very difficult. 

What's the difference between breaking rules to better your life and breaking laws? Isn't that really just arbitrary? You broke supposed "rules" to better your financial position in life for the betterment of you and your loved ones. Not judging you either - if those rules/laws don't come at the expense of someone else, I am not one to pass judgement nor blame you. When an opportunity presents itself, doing what's best for those closest to you can be commendable. 

are you comparing my bonus whoring to being in this country and working illegally?  I'm not even going to entertain that thought.  There are very big differences in rules and laws.  Of course it is difficult to gain legal immigration status in this country.  Would you like it to be easier?  As I said there are 3 billion other "good" people who would love to live and work in the US.

how are ILLEGAL people in this country innocent ? to make it worse they commit identity fraud to get fake SS#,, govt money, health care, fake credit cards and more.

some of these have been here 20 plus years and made no attempt to get legal.

you have totally lost ur mind......

plus you think Obama was a good pres. will go down in history as one of the worst.

Teddy's Ghost showing his ignorance.

The immigration system has bee broken for decades and decades. So Orangeman, the most unfit and unqualified president ever, possibly an illegal president, think's he should be the one to fix it.

It's unamerican to break up American families by deporting the harmless parents.  Go fuk yourself Orangeman! Russian Traitor vacant the White House immediately.