Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using Trump's own words. "It's very unamerican".

Orangeman I'll tell you what is unamerican! Breaking up American families by deporting the parents. You mother fuker.

Word on the street is a record number of harmless immigrants will be rounded up and deported this week and weekend. Record number of families will be torn apart.

What appears amazing is we hear nothing from immigrant whore Melania, who not to long ago committed immigration crimes herself.

Lots of sick people in this country.

Using Trump's own words. "It's very unamerican".

Orangeman I'll tell you what is unamerican! Breaking up American families by deporting the parents. You mother fuker.

Word on the street is a record number of harmless immigrants will be rounded up and deported this week and weekend. Record number of families will be torn apart.

What appears amazing is we hear nothing from immigrant whore Melania, who not to long ago committed immigration crimes herself.

Lots of sick people in this country.

Yes you're one of those sick people.

Timely you nailed it. Im sick. I think I want to talk to you in person. See you tonight or this weekend.

BTW, the media doing a great job. Nothing fake going on, punk.

Do you even read my posts? Where did I say the media was reporting fake news? You get so wound up you're too irrational to realize in no way do I support trump. You've got some problems guy.

Another forum whack job.

You realize Obama deported more people than any president ever right?

Douchebag, this thread is not about a good President like Obama. We're talking about Orangeman.

That's what people do when they're losing, they change the subject.

I will show you how sick I am. I hope you're still managing the local bar. If not let me know.

Discredit those discrediting you and hope the people buy your side of the story. It's how you run a nation on propoganda. Problem is the majority don't believe him over the intelligence agencies and media - however low eaches approval rating is.

That would make him look terrible if he's saying these things are false yet he knows they are true and it'll tear down his brand.  I believe the Trump brand goes to shit if this presidency goes as terrible as you guys are saying and he gets booted or quits.

If you know the majority thinks he's full of shit, then certainly he knows that...And certainly the truth will come out after he repeatedly discredits them.

Seems like you're saying he's purposefully ruining himself which would likely kill his legacy and brand, which seems like a silly thing for him to want.

Douchebag, this thread is not about a good President like Obama. We're talking about Orangeman.

That's what people do when they're losing, they change the subject.

I will show you how sick I am. I hope you're still managing the local bar. If not let me know.

More threats from a poster. Truly remarkable how disturbed some people are. Am I still at the same place I was at 3 years ago? Jfc no. The fact that you threaten this shit regardless should earn you a permanent ban, nut job.

No where have I made excuses for trump. You're irrational beyond control at this point.

That would make him look terrible if he's saying these things are false yet he knows they are true and it'll tear down his brand. I believe the Trump brand goes to shit if this presidency goes as terrible as you guys are saying and he gets booted or quits.

If you know the majority thinks he's full of shit, then certainly he knows that...And certainly the truth will come out after he repeatedly discredits them.

Seems like you're saying he's purposefully ruining himself which would likely kill his legacy and brand, which seems like a silly thing for him to want.

I dont think he knows that. I think he can find enough sources who agree with him that he thinks he's pulling a fast one. Trump has gotten what he wanted his entire life and just won the Presidency. He feels pretty invincible I think - people with that kind of power who surround themselves with yes men can have that effect.

I don't think he's purposely doing anything. He is admitting, by default, that the leaks are true by calling them intelligence leaks though which I find funny.

I dont think he knows that. I think he can find enough sources who agree with him that he thinks he's pulling a fast one. Trump has gotten what he wanted his entire life and just won the Presidency. He feels pretty invincible I think - people with that kind of power who surround themselves with yes men can have that effect.

I don't think he's purposely doing anything. He is admitting, by default, that the leaks are true by calling them intelligence leaks though which I find funny.

figures

Trump has everyone against him. The globalists, islam, illegals, sjw, hollywood, his own intelligence community, Obamas organization. Have I left anyone out? Now more than ever we need to stand up to this lynch mob. This man is doing shit nobody else has the balls to do. I gain respect for him everyday.

Having balls to tear apart innocent American families isn't good! It's sick and ignorant. Just like you for passionately supporting this ideology.

BTW, you left out woman and pro choice people

Trump has everyone against him. The globalists, islam, illegals, sjw, hollywood, his own intelligence community, Obamas organization. Have I left anyone out? Now more than ever we need to stand up to this lynch mob. This man is doing shit nobody else has the balls to do. I gain respect for him everyday.

I'm admittedly a globalist; feel that's the best way to limit war, increase prosperity, expand on medical and technological breakthroughs and increase the longevity of the human race in general - by aligning together to focus our goals towards things of importance as opposed to misguided isolationism which led to the two biggest wars in the history of this planet. 

That said, I don't really know "what he's doing" in terms of balls. I'm not sure how communicating with the Russians throughout a campaign - in secrecy - is anything more than dangerous. I guess I don't see the balls or benefit to this. I don't really see the benefit in pissing off the Chinese, or ostracizing the Mexicans. Maybe you are seeing something differently than me? I also don't understand how discrediting the intelligence community makes any sense; or the courts, for that matter. I think it's more ignorance and lack of understanding executive power than it is balls. 

Why do you keep saying this but no comment about Obama doing the same thing?

Timely you ignorant pussy, please stop.

There's a big difference ignoramus. Obama had a grading system in place. He was only targeting and deporting dangerous illegsl immigrants. The majority of illegals were able to check in with ICE periodically and weren't arrested.

Obama even created a doca program that protected dreamers.

Orangeman is targeting all illegal immigrants

Timely is stupid!

There's a big difference ignoramus. Obama had a grading system in place. He was only targeting and deporting dangerous illegsl immigrants. The majority of illegals were able to check in with ICE periodically and weren't arrested.

Timely is stupid!

Obama was criticized for being the "deporter in chief" after he deported over 400,000 people in 2012, more than any president in a single year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-immigration-raids-idUSL1N1FY1EN

Timely is stupid!

He's arrested one person who is claiming to be a dreamer but who ICE claims is an admitted gang member. You, being the person you are, assume that ICE is wrong and that he's not a gang member. So you don't agree with a government intelligence agency when they don't agree with you, but you swear by the findings of the agencies that do agree with you. Amazing that you see nothing wrong with that. I tend to give the agencies the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. They are claiming they forced him to say he was a gang member; what would they get out of forcing one kid to say that? Doesn't make much sense.

One person, and it happened last night. You're claiming he's ignoring DACA but that's not true. You exaggerate and regurgitate fat left nonsense over and over again.