Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy. You have a passionate problem towards illegals. If their illegals than the word speaks for itself. You have no issue with Trump Fraud University.

You have no issue with all the crimes Donald Trump has committed,. You have no issue with Melania immigration crimes? Donald Trump has stiffed more small business owners than is imaginable. Donald Trump has lost or settled more court cases than imaginable. Donald Trump has abused the legal system.  Donald Trump employs illegals to work at Mar a Lago, Doral, etc. You won't see these illegals being targeted.

But you passionately speak out against illegal immigrants. Nice!

WVU, the hypocrisy is strong!

what?

It doesn't matter what president is elected, they will do what they want. The main reason to vote is to decide state and local elections, where your vote matters more.

C4uWaUwXUAMCgcG.jpg

Asked about antisemitism; talks about his margin of victory. The POTUS folks.

It doesn't matter what president is elected, they will do what they want. The main reason to vote is to decide state and local elections, where your vote matters more.

Nice post Timely. POTUS has memorized the talking points. The clown show continues. Most unqualified and unfit president ever. The immigration system has been broken for decades and decades and this clown thinks America supports his irrational and radical position to punish immigrants that are no harm to society and also the ones protected under DACA.

FW,

Sounds like you're trying to normalize Orangeman. This is wrong, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

bigrunner you should try to help FW understand rather than just say "you're stupid, but that's fine"

Post some articles and maybe call trump the orangeman some more, that should help him see the light and join your side.

You think FW is stupid? I never called him stupid.

Oh, I didn't know calling Hitler Orangeman was so hurtful. Sorry.

I'm just venting. No chance in educating ignorant Trump supportors, just venting.

Trump loved Wikileaks, but now he's crying like a baby about White House leaks. Karma?

Ted, you make more and more sense every day

I get all my info on the country from TGF.  Seems to be alot of people around here telling people exactly how they should think.  Some seem to be smarter than the president and the people around him.  Some seem to be dumb as shit and saying the same thing over and over.

Cop seemed to be the only one with a grasp on things.  Sad to see him leave and just have all these dipshits chiming in with copy and paste from whatever they could google on subjects they apparently care deeply about.

bigrunner you should try to help FW understand rather than just say "you're stupid, but that's fine"

Post some articles and maybe call trump the orangeman some more, that should help him see the light and join your side.

This is the libtard mantra - if you don't agree 100% with them, you're dumb. I'm still for Bigrunner to inform me on Michigan politics.

oh silly me, I must of forgot that I'm in here every day soaking in all of this great info on our country!

lol

jfc

really are clueless without someone telling you what to think.

gotcha.

adults with actual things at stake care a little bit about politics; because it actually effects their daily lives. whether tax wise, investment wise, or business wise.

you must think i'm the greatest googler of all-time for how quickly i respond with things/evidence/facts. I appreciate the compliment.

This is the libtard mantra - if you don't agree 100% with them, you're dumb. I'm still for Bigrunner to inform me on Michigan politics.

Never called you dumb. Ted Sheck is referring that you're stupid.

I already explained to you my criticism of the republican governor and the implementation of his dictatorship policies. With that said my knowledge is limited.

Please explain to me what you know about your current governor? Do you think he will be reelected in 2 years?

While you're at it tell us what you know about the work Betsy Devos has done for Michigan? Good, bad, inbetween?

I'm not attacking you, I hoping you can give me fair and sensible response.

Never called you dumb. Ted Sheck is referring that you're stupid.

I already explained to you my criticism of the republican governor and the implementation of his dictatorship policies. With that said my knowledge is limited.

Please explain to me what you know about your current governor? Do you think he will be reelected in 2 years?

While you're at it tell us what you know about the work Betsy Devos has done for Michigan? Good, bad, inbetween?

I'm not attacking you, I hoping you can give me fair and sensible response.

No you're not. You won't reason with anyone here.

Everything is an extreme with you.  

Everyone that doesn't agree with your absurdly bias and extreme left view is a Trump apologist.

Everyone that doesn't agree with your absurdly bias and extreme left view is a Trump apologist.

yup.  This guy thinks I agree with everything Trump does just because I didn't vote for Hillary.

Timely, I meant I wasn't attacking FW in that particular post. I would appreciate him to share with me what he knows about the Michigan governor and Betsy Devos.

But you're being a hypocrite. Because you're constantly attacking my post. Like its your job.

It seems to me that you're critiquing all my post and if you see something you don't agree with you attack and use definites about me. Such as try forming your own opinions.

You started it, than you change the subject.

Timely this will make you happy, let's agree that you're usually right and I'm always wrong, but when you see something I post that you believe is fake news, keep it too yourself. The fake news rhetoric is over rated. Media doing a great job.

all my info on the country from tgf  :laugh cop was a fuckin nazi good riddance

What are ya gonna do...Many talk as if they know more than the actual people reporting on it or more than the people around the president.

Not just libtards, plenty of people who will argue argue and argue, just because they have to be right and eventually the other person just gives in.

gotcha.

adults with actual things at stake care a little bit about politics; because it actually effects their daily lives. whether tax wise, investment wise, or business wise.

you must think i'm the greatest googler of all-time for how quickly i respond with things/evidence/facts. I appreciate the compliment.

Wow, sounds miserable.  Being an adult must suck that you have to be concerned with politics because it effects your life every single day.

Not sure about your googling skills, since I skip over those, as you can tell from me not responding to anything over a line from you.

yup. This guy thinks I agree with everything Trump does just because I didn't vote for Hillary.

Yup you and Timely got it all figured out. It's all so simple. One privileged White guy that worked his ass off and deserves all his fortunes. I've seen and heard bonus whoring stories you bragged about and others have witnessed your boasting. You circumventing the books rules to bury them. To each his own. Ethically not good.

WVU, surprise me and tell me a few things that you and Trump don't agree on or does.

Yup you and Timely got it all figured out. It's all so simple. One privileged White guy that worked his ass off and deserves all his fortunes. I've seen and heard bonus whoring stories you bragged about and others have witnessed your boasting. You circumventing the books rules to bury them.

WVU, surprise me and tell me a few things that you and Trump don't agree on or does.

what does what you say have to do with my thoughts on Trump?.  You think I like Trump and agree with his politics?  No and no.  I think illegals are breaking the law which is true.  That is about all I agree with.

what does what you say have to do with my thoughts on Trump?. You think I like Trump and agree with his politics? No and no. I think illegals are breaking the law which is true. That is about all I agree with.

Fair enough, but the system has been broken for decades.

Fix it gradually. Dont tear apart innocent American families that have been living here peacefully for many years. Don't deport people that have been living here and being productive citizens for years. He's targeting everone. That's pretty radical.

Buts that's ok. Trump is a radical mother fucker and that's gonna be his downfall.

Fair enough, but the system has been broken for decades.

Fix it gradually. Dont tear apart innocent American families that have been living here peacefully for many years. Don't deport people that have been living here and being productive citizens for years. He's targeting everone. That's pretty radical.

Buts that's ok. Trump is a radical mother fucker and that's gonna be his downfall.

Pal, there's been a report of one person who is being deported under Trump so far that wouldn't have been deported under Obama's administration's standards. That person is also a huge question mark - in regards to him being a Dreamer - given that ICE says he is an admitted gang member.

You are posting things that just aren't true.