Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

are you comparing my bonus whoring to being in this country and working illegally?  I'm not even going to entertain that thought.  There are very big differences in rules and laws.  Of course it is difficult to gain legal immigration status in this country.  Would you like it to be easier?  As I said there are 3 billion other "good" people who would love to live and work in the US.

The difference between rules and laws are simply borders and who is making said rules. I don't find the comparisons too far fetched.

Yes, I feel our immigration policies are too difficult. I have stated that 1000 times. I don't know what you have against immigrants trying to better their lives in another place. Immigrants have a lower crime rate, they are more educated (much more likely to have a college degree than those born here) and they also provide more low skilled labor to boot. Immigrants are better for this country than many people born here.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between rules and laws are simply borders and who is making said rules.

Yes, I feel our immigration policies are too difficult. I have stated that 1000 times. I don't know what you have against immigrants trying to better their lives in another place. Immigrants have a lower crime rate, they are more educated (much more likely to have a college degree than those born here) and they also provide more low skilled labor to boot. 

I don't have any problems with immigrants.  My problem is with illegal immigrants.  Sure lets make it easier to stay in this country so we can have 3 billion people in the US.  All good people, of course.  We have plenty of room.  We can build communities of tiny houses in the desert.

There are maybe 3 billion "good" people who would love to live in the US.  Let's make room.

WVU, It must be nice being privileged. Tell us some more about it you prick! Have you ever thought about building a wall around your house.

Like you never committed a crime with you're bonus whoring. You scammed Griffin, George, Etc. But that's ok because your privileged. It must be nice being WVU!

That's a fine line, and not sure how I feel about that. You are dividing a family at that point, but I would definitely be more on par with the parents having to go through some sort of process to be readmitted into the country; after all we benefit more from granting them citizenship than we do from keeping them illegal and hiding. I'm not sure how to handle that one, but I definitely don't think kids who grew up here for a decade+ should be sent back to Mexico for adulthood, when they have grown up here, because of some decision their parents made to better their life long ago.

I basically agree with you on this point. What if a parent was a known gang member? Also, how do you feel about sanctuary cities?

WVU, It must be nice being privileged. Tell us some more about it you prick! Have you ever thought about building a wall around your house.

Like you never committed a crime with you're bonus whoring. You scammed Griffin, George, Etc. But that's ok because your privileged. It must be nice being WVU!

I worked hard for everything I have.  I have paid plenty of taxes on my "ill gotten" gains.  I grew up poor so I don't consider myself privileged.

The difference between rules and laws are simply borders and who is making said rules. I don't find the comparisons too far fetched.

Yes, I feel our immigration policies are too difficult. I have stated that 1000 times. I don't know what you have against immigrants trying to better their lives in another place. Immigrants have a lower crime rate, they are more educated (much more likely to have a college degree than those born here) and they also provide more low skilled labor to boot. Immigrants are better for this country than many people born here.

No problem with LEGAL immigrants.

I basically agree with you on this point. What if a parent was a known gang member? Also, how do you feel about sanctuary cities?

I have no sympathy for someone who came here and committed crimes/joined a gang.

Under our current immigration policy, the one thing I agree with wholeheartedly is you are granted access but your access is immediately revoked following a felony/crime. You are held to a higher standard than a regular citizen only because we can't kick regular citizens out for those crimes... 

Once you are granted full citizenship, obviously you can act like as big of a moron as you want, but during that period in which your status is pending you have no business violating the laws of the country.

I remember when the country passed around that petition to deport Bieber for that drug charge lol!

As for sanctuary cities - well, I personally like a federal government that doesn't overreach too much so if a city wants to operate that way, so be it... that's my opinion at least. I think on a micro scale such as that, you can see the tax and work benefits of illegals in the community and draw your own conclusions. Let the people decide in situations like that is my thought.

As for sanctuary cities - well, I personally like a federal government that doesn't overreach too much so if a city wants to operate that way, so be it... that's my opinion at least. I think on a micro scale such as that, you can see the tax and work benefits of illegals in the community and draw your own conclusions. Let the people decide in situations like that is my thought.

I remember the illegal who was booted from the US five timesand came back. He shot a woman and killed her. San Fran basically sheltered him. Look up the Katherine Steinle case.

we wouldn't be keeping them illegal and hiding.  We would find them and deport them since they are breaking the law.   The US taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill because of a decision made by someone from another country 10 years ago.  How about we implement a pay to stay program?  You can stay as long as the US taxpayers don't have to pay.  Anything.

A big reason we have this problem now is people (cities and states) have been turning a blind eye on illegals breaking the law.  So your thinking is why we are in this mess right now.  Laws are there for a reason.  Turning a blind eye to laws already on the books is not the right thing to do as far as fiscal responsibility.

You're an Orangeman supporter? Correct?

fuck no.  I voted for Liz Warren.

Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy. You have a passionate problem towards illegals. If their illegals than the word speaks for itself. You have no issue with Trump Fraud University.

You have no issue with all the crimes Donald Trump has committed,. You have no issue with Melania immigration crimes? Donald Trump has stiffed more small business owners than is imaginable. Donald Trump has lost or settled more court cases than imaginable. Donald Trump has abused the legal system.  Donald Trump employs illegals to work at Mar a Lago, Doral, etc. You won't see these illegals being targeted.

But you passionately speak out against illegal immigrants. Nice!

WVU, the hypocrisy is strong!

Also, someone explain this. Don't even think copper thinks this is a good idea: AP Top News Congress blocks rule barring mentally impaired from gun

https://apnews.com/553ff88b430a4334868105f7a943b912

I'm sure he doesn't, it would be a lunatic who takes him out. The only question I have is were there some add-ons to the bill? Unfortunately too many common-sense bills have them.

I'm sure he doesn't, it would be a lunatic who takes him out. The only question I have is were there some add-ons to the bill? Unfortunately too many common-sense bills have them.

trying to look into that but doesn't look like that was the reasoning behind it at all. Also want to make it clear that while these senators are arguing it was too wide reaching, you could appeal the denial and if you could prove you weren't a harm to yourself or others you would be granted an exemption. I'd rather that be the process than the giving of guns to someone like Lanza. 

The Obama administration rule required the Social Security Administration to send in the names of beneficiaries with mental impairments who also have a third party manage their benefits.

But lawmakers, with the backing of the National Rifle Association and advocacy groups for the disabled, opposed the regulation and encouraged Congress to undertake a rarely successful process designed to void regulations that Congress takes issue with.

Grassley cited eating and sleep disorders as examples of illnesses that could allow a beneficiary to be reported to the background check system if they also have a third party to manage their benefits.

"If a specific individual is likely to be violent due to the nature of their mental illness, then the government should have to prove it," Grassley said.
Gun rights groups weren't the only organizations upset about the Obama administration's regulation. The American Civil Liberties Union criticized it, too. The ACLU said the rule advanced a harmful stereotype that people with mental disabilities, "a vast and diverse group of citizens, are violent." More than a dozen advocacy groups for the disabled also opposed the Obama administration's regulation.