Sol Diablo's "People"

Dr. Paddy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy lighting the lamp almost hourly.......

It's incredible. This tilt all because of pointing out his obsession with the Meatman.

You know its a FOUR (4) alarm tilt when the Tilted no longer receives the attention he receives in a thread. So the next step is creating a thread. And here we are.

Let's see if we can get a family member's life threatened now so we can push this up to a FIVE (5) alarm alert.

Paddy, who is the number 1 poster at TGF in your opinion?

I'm glad you asked that, WVU, and for indicating that I actually am someone with the experience and brains to consider that question.

It almost certainly won't be the one with the most posts. That is very often the worst poster. Nothing to say, but says it often. Raiders at Peeps a classic example. Although I like Cwissy, he's another example.

I think that longevity in Forumville is a highly weighted factor. I think that having chihuahuas yapping at you for pointing out they are chihuahuas is another indicator. I do think that some of the posters who used to post picks on the sites with a good win record i.e Pancho, some of those quality guys, are always names to be mentioned as the Number 1. They benefit posters who bet.

A one forum poster is never the best. He or she simply seeks out a forum where many posters remain silent, then after a while, begins to seek the accolade. Once embarked on that path, he or she takes silence for approval. The best poster on this forum will have been a top poster on Major Wager, EOG, Peeps, not so much SBR and Covers (kiddie places). 

I think that there isn't really a criteria for best poster. Best at what? Here it might be recipes, or favorite drinks. At Peeps it may be posting picks, discussing sports, and as always with the history of that place, running a razor across the throat of the next Big Thang to wander in. Personally, I think the criteria should be the most influential poster. I remember the discussions about who the best player in the Premier League era was. So you had strikers, midfielders back line guys, and you had sift through that. When the question was, who was the most influential player, there was only one answer, and that was Roy Keane. Forums benefit from influential posters, but there are quite a few.

Here. By my standards, obviously you, Jimmy, Blackcloud, I think Mike Yanks is a genuine top class Forumviller, Billy Sink, an experienced and no shit guy, I know I'm forgetting some and I do want to name them, but my lunch is hot and I'm off for that. I think humility, the ability to laugh at yourself, and to make other people laugh, is another sign of a top poster. 

It's incredible. This tilt all because of pointing out his obsession with the Meatman.

You know its a FOUR (4) alarm tilt when the Tilted no longer receives the attention he receives in a thread. So the next step is creating a thread. And here we are.

Let's see if we can get a family member's life threatened now so we can push this up to a FIVE (5) alarm alert.

What point do have that relates to the very simple purpose of this thread? You're number 1. Let the praise roll in. Shut your cakehole, Number 1.

Apparently. I thought it was pretty obvious that Paddy is obsessed with the Meatman. That's all he talks about on THREE (3) different forums.

Me pointing that out seems to have upset hi

I started to post, but I just realized what you're doing. You know how this is going to turn out, and you're trying to keep your shit going as a smokescreen.

Let's you and I see who puts your name in the blank.

I'm glad you asked that, WVU, and for indicating that I actually am someone with the experience and brains to consider that question.

It almost certainly won't be the one with the most posts. That is very often the worst poster. Nothing to say, but says it often. Raiders at Peeps a classic example. Although I like Cwissy, he's another example.

I think that longevity in Forumville is a highly weighted factor. I think that having chihuahuas yapping at you for pointing out they are chihuahuas is another indicator. I do think that some of the posters who used to post picks on the sites with a good win record i.e Pancho, some of those quality guys, are always names to be mentioned as the Number 1. They benefit posters who bet.

A one forum poster is never the best. He or she simply seeks out a forum where many posters remain silent, then after a while, begins to seek the accolade. Once embarked on that path, he or she takes silence for approval. The best poster on this forum will have been a top poster on Major Wager, EOG, Peeps, not so much SBR and Covers (kiddie places).

I think that there isn't really a criteria for best poster. Best at what? Here it might be recipes, or favorite drinks. At Peeps it may be posting picks, discussing sports, and as always with the history of that place, running a razor across the throat of the next Big Thang to wander in. Personally, I think the criteria should be the most influential poster. I remember the discussions about who the best player in the Premier League era was. So you had strikers, midfielders back line guys, and you had sift through that. When the question was, who was the most influential player, there was only one answer, and that was Roy Keane. Forums benefit from influential posters, but there are quite a few.

Here. By my standards, obviously you, Jimmy, Blackcloud, I think Mike Yanks is a genuine top class Forumviller, Billy Sink, an experienced and no shit guy, I know I'm forgetting some and I do want to name them, but my lunch is hot and I'm off for that. I think humility, the ability to laugh at yourself, and to make other people laugh, is another sign of a top poster.

I'm gonna be completely honest. I did not read one word of this. But based on it's length, I think its safe to assume you not only have an obsession with the Meatman, but you also take this Forum stuff purdy serious.

good post

:cheers