Sol Diablo's "People"

Dr. Paddy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never lie. I honestly thought I was responding to someone else with that quote under different circumstances. Not remembering the context of some something that happened 15 months ago when I was drunk, is not lying.

But your huge lawn mower brain might have a tough time deciphering that one.

Lawn mower brain? What's next? Dia de los Muertos liver? Any four desperate words you can come up with?

As you may know, WVU, I'm a pilot. I used to teach flying. One of the things we used to teach, until too many people killed themselves, was spins, or at least "incipient" spins, the first part. To teach people how to identify them. When you're about to stall and spin. Because, you gotta be stalled, or the wing has to be stalled, before you can spin. Otherwise, you got your spiral dive.

So you make sure you got at least 3000 feet above ground, check for other airplanes all around you, especially below cause that's where you're going, put the carb heat on, pull back the throttle and keep pulling the yoke or stick back to hold your altitude until you hear the stall warning go off. Then you pull back sharply to stall and at the same time push in the rudder pedal. One of them, both is for brakes. You need to be on the ground for that. I prefer the left. I hit the right once and the fucking thing rolled over on its back and started to spin upside down. Took almost 2000 feet to recover. Had to open the left door.

You recover with sharp lowering of the nose, kick the opposite rudder to unstall the wing that dropped, and pull out of the dive.

You're bright. You know where this is going. Once you start gurgling out "...your huge lawn mower brain" you've stalled and that wing has dropped. But, old friend, knowing you, you're going to ride this thing right into the ground. You'll keep up with everybody else BUT you spinning, you all out there in straight and level flight, dead on heading, dead on altitude. In your fucking mind, you are.

I used to, in my flight instructor days, do the stuff in this video about 20 times a day. I used to carry a 14 inch i inch diameter dowel in the map pocket by me to whack frozen students to let go of the controls so I could recover when they couldn't. So, as far as you claiming you're in a "fight" and you always win, know this.

I never blink. I've faced much greater challenges in life than some waterass like you.

You want to stop that spin? Fess up the ghost, and try and be a man in your own identity. Or get the fuck out of here.

Just for you, WVU.

Cry for help? When has your Uncle D asked for help? Again, if I need help I have a great wife for that.

You make a goodbye thread and beg for attention and well wishes. Bit of a difference Mr Snowflake.

16 words and a pic of me of my beautiful girl is all it took for me to show the forum I can handle my business.

16 pages countless times is what it's taken you over and over how great you got it.

You don't believe in yourself.

At all.

In your delusional state you confuse infatuation with being the forums biggest douchebag.

Look Lawnmower brain. Your Uncle D didn't make this thread. People like to talk about me. I'm probably more tired with it than anyone here. But what do we have now? Another thread created about me. Bumped threads about me, etc. There definitely is an infatuation here. You would be blind to not see it. Or have a lawnmower brain.

how great you got it.

There is absolutely no doubt about that. I wake up everyday thanking the good Lord for it. Im at a great place in my life right now. At peace. In all seriousness, I would hope that every guy here could find that.

The greatest victory in life is over self. Im my own worst enemy. Everyone here is. Right on down the line.

If you don't get that, then you have some life to live yet.

Billie pretending to be a tough mob connected killer on the forums is likely a bi-product of his mental illness.  Paddy, well, he has been delusional for as long as he has been posting which is going over 10 years now.

Read the post about spins. Then say to yourself, "Fuck, he's right. I'll never say lawnmower brain again".

You're now forgetting that "delusional" is already taken. Your ghost is popping that out.

Still think your own ghost, the one getting blowbanged on here as we type, is the number 1 poster here.

yes of course he is.  He is so far in your head you have wasted 2 days on this nonsense. You even changed your signature to reflect your bad judgement.  Uncle D is winning and you are starting threads about him to further distance yourself from winning.

yes of course I am.  I'm so far in your head you have wasted 2 days on this nonsense. You even changed your signature to reflect your bad judgement.  I'm winning and you are starting threads about me to further distance yourself from winning.

You do realize that you're forgetting to log out and log in, don't you?

It's far from nonsense. It a classic example of how a forum clears the willnots out of its ass.

Look at this platty. The one who truly gets credit, is the genius "credible" poster who PMd Paddy and tipped him off that WVU and Uncle D are one in the same. You sly bastard you. Brilliant.

Like all "plattys", whatever the fuck that is, involving you, this is one in which almost all the posts are ones in which you're the one getting bukkake.

yes of course he is. He is so far in your head you have wasted 2 days on this nonsense. You even changed your signature to reflect your bad judgement. Uncle D is winning and you are starting threads about him to further distance yourself from winning.

How is SolDildo "winning" being the forum's punching bag?

Correct as stated numerous times across forumville.

Get well soon, Disabler. Do it for your kids.

Then Joseph chimes in. Probably the most scorned of all lovers. Forever on PERMA Tilt. Feelings hurt so bad over the whole Scarecrow thing. So hurt he asked Kinger to the take the pics down that people were posting. When he never before had issue with his pic being up. So hurt he threatens my personal info. My forum achilles heal which is well DOCUMENTED.

Get well soon Joseph. It's only your looks and I was only joking. You can't really control that anyway. Some are born with em, some.. well not so much.