Sol Diablo's "People"

Dr. Paddy

I think when people consider a ghost, they think the WVU in this formula formed Dickweed when he first showed on the forums. Who knows who that was then. I could have been Bateman or Trump's uncle Susan. It doesn't matter. What people miss is that ghosting can also involve approaching some nobody and offering him a 100 for his nick and password on a name that may be a year or more old with a few hundred posts. People never recognize that type of ghost.

Until today. When Sol was getting his ass plungered, WVU became WVU, with that whining repetition of the same old thing, saying perfectly sane people have an obsession, are on tilt, etc. Standard WVU when his nuts are in a vice. We waterboarded him for a couple of years, and then left him like bears leaving a guy playing dead. He lies low, comes back with something fairly intelligent, cause he is smart, and he was doing just fine with his doofus impersonation in Sol Diablo, and then blew it when he started a thread saying he (Sol) was the best poster on TGF. You can just imagine the number of posters here saying "in a pig's arse he is, that guy's a fucking idiot."

A few days go by, I come along, and eventually after thinking I'm in a dispute with some pansy from kindergarten, it dawns on me to ask, "Who in the fuck ever thought this guy was a top poster?" I was fairly sure it had to be Kinger, and then Monkey pulls the trapdoor on WVU.

I'd like to hear your explanation on WVU. I forgiven and forgotten for him more than any other poster. I think he's smart, I agree with him politically, he seems to be centered as far as human rights go, and then he pulls something like this. It's an ego thing. He wanted to have somebody say he was the best poster here, but he set it up to do it through his own ghost by starting that thread.

It's fucking amazing that not a single poster has stepped up for him.

This guy might be more clinically insane than WillySinker. I wonder if he's ever been ZAPPED on a FARM?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy might be more clinically insane than WillySinker. I wonder if he's ever been ZAPPED on a FARM?

I may have some mental health challenges which are consistently improving under quality care but what I never will have is pent up insecurity or the want to be something I'm not. The chore of constant reaffirmation and display is a burden I'll never bear. I'll never have to inventory my life bi-weekly for internet strangers, never shoulder the weight of unhealthy self esteem nor speak in third person just to look at myself or insist to strangers that they are infatuated with me.

I've never had to hide from my shortcomings or pose for anyone. For those who find it their place to remind me of my challenges, I say thanks now "go on and save yourself and take it out on me".

I may have some mental health challenges which are consistently improving under quality care but what I never will have is pent up insecurity or the want to be something I'm not. The chore of constant reaffirmation and display is a burden I'll never bear. I'll never have to inventory my life bi-weekly for internet strangers, never shoulder the weight of unhealthy self esteem nor speak in third person just to look at myself or insist to strangers that they are infatuated with me.

I've never had to hide from my shortcomings or pose for anyone. For those who find it their place to remind me of my challenges, I say thanks now "go on and save yourself and take it out on me".

Sorry I hurt your feelings Willy. But you are a bitter old man who likes to come at his Uncle D constantly. Because you are on perma tilt. YOU talked about your mental issues many times. So don't get upset with me for reminding you.

Again, I don't need affirmation from anyone here. I've got issues in life like everyone. Only difference is, I don't go blabbing about them. I don't need Internet strangers to wish me luck with my surgery or tell me best wishes about this or that. I got real people to take care of those inherent human needs. But I understand people like you do need those things. You need to tell the world you are heading to the FARM to get zapped. As if we all should wish you well and pat you on your fragile back.

Now go look for that SAFE place.

Sorry I hurt your feelings Willy. But you are a bitter old man who likes to come at his Uncle D constantly. Because you are on perma tilt. YOU talked about your mental issues many times. So don't get upset with me for reminding you.

Again, I don't need affirmation from anyone here. I've got issues in life like everyone. Only difference is, I don't go blabbing about them. I don't need Internet strangers to wish me luck with my surgery or tell me best wishes about this or that. I got real people to take care of those inherent human needs. But I understand people like you do need those things. You need to tell the world you are heading to the FARM to get zapped. As if we all should wish you well and pat you on your fragile back.

Remarkably similar posts against the only poster who isn't sure these two are one and the same.

Don't recall having mentioned you in my post?

Did the shoe fit?

I get a chuckle every time some dullard posts this.  Uncle D has never once claimed to have a great life.  Never even close.

Shared some of these things along the way.  This is my life.  We all have done that.  Its not bragging, its just truth.   

I am in the education field and have been for 20 years = Yup

I have been a successful head varsity football coach = Yup

My wife is hot  = Yup

I spend a ton of quality time with my wife and kids because they are awesome = Yup

I graduated from ASU with a degree in secondary education (history) with a 3.79 GPA = Yup

Im very thankful and blessed for what I have = Yup

I very rarely talk about any of these things.  And besides Diabla's boobies that have become forum folklore, I never initiate this type of conversation.  Its guys like Joseph who constantly bring it up.  So then it gets talked about. Just like its hard for him to make a post about or to me without mentioning my very coveted "education".   :lebrick

I guess its guys like him that look at all that and think I have a "great life".  Maybe I have some things he covets?  Who knows. 

Most secure people are not jealous of others.  There is no reason to be jealous of your Uncle D.  Thats just dumb.  

You're a WVU ghost referring to yourself as "Uncle D" and thinking you have obviously imaginary "people" that you "love", but the rest of us are mentally ill?

I know your just trying to stir the pot.

I'll bite anyway. I don't see it that way. Sol Dildo "babbled" about his struggles with his mental health problems but uses it to try and insult others?

Look. Its TGFs brightest. Speaking of things that aren't even real.

All you Snowflakes get in a tizzy when I hurt your feelings. Your Uncle D was the one called out here in this thread. Then you all start crying like Im the bully. Grasping at straws to save face. If you don't want your feelings hurt, don't engage. Purdy simple stuff.

All you Snowflakes get in a tizzy when I hurt your feelings. Your Uncle D was the one called out here in this thread. Then you all start crying like Im the bully. Grasping at straws to save face. If you don't want your feelings hurt, don't engage. Purdy simple stuff.

So someone hacked your account and said you were depressed and an alcoholic?

You're deranged if you think a ghost with poptart skills is putting substantial, and real, posters in a tizzy, that their feelings are hurt, that we're crying, that a Girl Guide like you is a "bully". That were "grasping at straws" to "save face". You are a toy ghost, and we're playing with you.

You can't just imagine your detractors to be different people than they really are. In fact, all of these imaginary people with the imaginary effects you ascribe to them ae you, WVU.

Anybody out there in a tizzy? Got your feelings hurt by the fake Number 1 poster here, tears running down your cheeks. Feel like you need to save face, from God only knows what?

Speak up for you Uncle D.

So someone hacked your account and said you were depressed and an alcoholic?

That never happened. One night. In one thread. A couple years ago. I said I have fought depression and alcohol. It was to help someone else out with their issues. I was simply telling him we all have ours.

As stated to Timely the other day, I was pretty beat up for awhile after my father died. I was definitely severely depressed and used alcohol as my fix. Like I also told him, its a good thing Ive never been physically addicted. And its a good thing I have a great wife and two great kids to help through those sorts of times.

Notice I never spoke about that on the forum. Why? Because your Uncle D does not need affirmation nor pats on the back from internet strangers.

Now get back to plowing those streets. Time is money in your case.

Narcissism is very fragile, the hypersensitivity and aggression are certainly crowns of thorns,

I do think you've been studying the eminent psuedopsychiatrist, the late Dr. Bill Brunhuber.

It's going to be a lovely day. The Asswipe Choir gonna be singing the blues.

Let's all be Vikings for the day. I've got dibs on Ragnar Lofbrok. You'd make a good Flokki. We're raiding WVU's little imaginary kingdom, setting fire to his empty straw man, some See you next Tuesday thinking he's the uncle of grown men, and loving them all.

Who wants to be Rollo? Bjorn?