Sol Diablo's "People"

Dr. Paddy

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That never happened. One night. In one thread. A couple years ago. I said I have fought depression and alcohol. It was to help someone else out with their issues. I was simply telling him we all have ours.

As stated to Timely the other day, I was pretty beat up for awhile after my father died. I was definitely severely depressed and used alcohol as my fix. Like I also told him, its a good thing Ive never been physically addicted. And its a good thing I have a great wife and two great kids to help through those sorts of times.

Notice I never spoke about that on the forum. Why? Because your Uncle D does not need affirmation nor pats on the back from internet strangers.

Now get back to plowing those streets. Time is money in your case.

Complete nonsense:

I fight depression.  And I fight my love of alcohol.  Those are my demons.

For those things, you can have at me.  I am weak in those areas.

But in these areas.  I am strong.  Many of you are jealous of me for some reason.  I agree.  Much to be jealous of:

1.  Happily married to a beautiful wife who I have loved since junior HS.  She's a saint and my rock.

2.  2 awesome kids who are wise and mature beyond their years. 

3.  I have a 4 year education at a State University.  

4.  I'm an intelligent and well spoken conservative.  Get over it. 

5.  I have reached the pinnacle of my profession.  I am a state championship football coach.  

6.  When I file my taxes next year, it will read over 100k in earnings. 

7.  I go to Vegas whenever I want.  When I want.  And I have a wife who doesnt give a shit.  She likes to go as well.

8.  I go on vacations all the time.  I experience life.  I want my wife and kids to experience it too.  And we do.

These are all facts.  They are not made up bullshit stories.  They are real.

For this, many of you are jealous of me.  You have been.  I get it.  Some of your lives do suck.  There is much to be jealous of.

But for those of you that troll for that reason, shame on you.  Shame on you.  

Even though.  I do love you all.  I really do.  

Some idiot will come in thread and try to be Mr. Psychologist. 

Save it.  I didn't state those things because I am insecure.

I'm smarter than most of you.  I stated facts.  The facts that you are jealous of.

You can try to slice and dice it any way you want.

I know my demons.  And they aren't insecurity.  

You couldnt be more wrong in this case.

Everything around me is great.  My only demons are within myself.  All of those things stated, are truth.  All of them.  

I am happy.  Im happy for my wife and kids.  They are my life. 

Sorry Diabler but you need constant validation

Next time your sober for longer than 72 hours you should read some of your rantings

You many not have started the morning that way, but chances are good you're going to be declared insane or "On Tilt" whatever the fuck that is. By the ghost of a man who you have just given a perfect psychoanalysis on. How does that song go from O Brother Wherefore Art Thou? Men of Constant Validation?

I do think you've been studying the eminent psuedopsychiatrist, the late Dr. Bill Brunhuber.

It's going to be a lovely day. The Asswipe Choir gonna be singing the blues.

Let's all be Vikings for the day. I've got dibs on Ragnar Lofbrok. You'd make a good Flokki. We're raiding WVU's little imaginary kingdom, setting fire to his empty straw man, some See you next Tuesday thinking he's the uncle of grown men, and loving them all.

Who wants to be Rollo? Bjorn?

I'll take Ironside.

That never happened. One night. In one thread. A couple years ago. I said I have fought depression and alcohol. It was to help someone else out with their issues. I was simply telling him we all have ours.

As stated to Timely the other day, I was pretty beat up for awhile after my father died. I was definitely severely depressed and used alcohol as my fix. Like I also told him, its a good thing Ive never been physically addicted. And its a good thing I have a great wife and two great kids to help through those sorts of times.

Notice I never spoke about that on the forum. Why? Because your Uncle D does not need affirmation nor pats on the back from internet strangers.

Now get back to plowing those streets. Time is money in your case.

You claim to never lie, now you are going with the "it was for someone else" story?

promise us one thing Sol Dildo........

Guy posted telling everyone they were retarded and jealous of him for 16 pages, but he did it to help someone else out. :laugh

Guy was a depressed train wreck, got drunk and poured his heart out to the forum about his mental illness.

All of that is true. Nothing made up there. I get a little bit too "social" when I drink. No denying that.

What are you winning here with bumping old drunken threads? I'm not sure what the fascination is with my life. I really don't. Guys like you and Bookbraker just can't get enough.

I give my people what they want I guess. Uncle D loves all his people.

was in November of 2015. hardly two years ago. was a lot closer to one year ago.

Ok. So Im supposed to remember the exact day of a drunken post? Again, not sure what the fascination is here. Everything I shared there is true. Im not here to impress anyone. If you don't like me, then I'm cool with that. If you come at me, chances are Im gonna end up hurting your feelings.

You are a good example of this. You can't let your past internet beatdowns at the hands of Uncle D go..

Its crazy how many times I get threads dedicated to me. Ya, it is crazy. To think this thread is "dedicated" to you. And every single clown is delusional thinking I don't own them. You're the clown here, boy, the ghost of a long time poster needing that constant validation. Well, why are we here in this thread? What's the matter with you, you fucking goof? We're obviously here to provide a chance for your "people" to support you. I certainly didn't create it. Uncle D doesn't start fights on the internet. He wins them. Ya, how many "fights" have you won against me in the past, WVU?

Ok. So Im supposed to remember the exact day of a drunken post? Again, not sure what the fascination is here. Everything I shared there is true. Im not here to impress anyone. If you don't like me, then I'm cool with that. If you come at me, chances are Im gonna end up hurting your feelings.

You are a good example of this. You can't let your past internet beatdowns at the hands of Uncle D go..

Hurting our feelings? Describe to us the quick wit, the sharp command of the English language, the persuasive arguments you're going to come up with to "hurt our feelings"?

:You See you next Tuesday .

You claim to never lie, now you are going with the "it was for someone elses..

I never lie. I honestly thought I was responding to someone else with that quote under different circumstances. Not remembering the context of some something that happened 15 months ago when I was drunk, is not lying.

But your huge lawn mower brain might have a tough time deciphering that one.

I never lie. I honestly thought I was responding to someone else with that quote under different circumstances. Not remembering the context of some something that happened 15 months ago when I was drunk, is not lying.

But your huge lawn mower brain might have a tough time deciphering that one.

What helps you cope with your mental problems besides your perfect life?

medication?

breathing techniques?

What's your secret to overcoming your "demons" as you put it?

What helps you cope with your mental problems besides your perfect life?

medication?

breathing techniques?

What's your secret to overcoming your "demons" as you put it?

My "demons" I was referring to were me dealing with my Dad's death. Did not handle it well at all for awhile. So I drank a lot. Definitely was depressed at the time. I think that's a natural progression of the grieving process. We all might have our different ways of coping with things like that.

Anything else I can educate your lawnmowing brain on?

You seem to think you're doing better than you were in this post.   

Your strong areas actually grew 

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Sol Diabler, on 14 Nov 2015 - 11:45 PM, said:snapback.png

I fight depression.  And I fight my love of alcohol.  Those are my demons.

For those things, you can have at me.  I am weak in those areas.

But in these areas.  I am strong.  Many of you are jealous of me for some reason.  I agree.  Much to be jealous of:

1.  Happily married to a beautiful wife who I have loved since junior HS.  She's a saint and my rock.

2.  2 awesome kids who are wise and mature beyond their years. 

3.  I have a 4 year education at a State University.  

4.  I'm an intelligent and well spoken conservative.  Get over it. 

5.  I have reached the pinnacle of my profession.  I am a state championship football coach.  

6.  When I file my taxes next year, it will read over 100k in earnings. 

7.  I go to Vegas whenever I want.  When I want.  And I have a wife who doesnt give a shit.  She likes to go as well.

8.  I go on vacations all the time.  I experience life.  I want my wife and kids to experience it too.  And we do.

These are all facts.  They are not made up bullshit stories.  They are real.

For this, many of you are jealous of me.  You have been.  I get it.  Some of your lives do suck.  There is much to be jealous of.

But for those of you that troll for that reason, shame on you.  Shame on you.  

Even though.  I do love you all.  I really do.  

All of that is true. Nothing made up there. I get a little bit too "social" when I drink. No denying that.

What are you winning here with bumping old drunken threads? I'm not sure what the fascination is with my life. I really don't. Guys like you and Bookbraker just can't get enough.

I give my people what they want I guess. Uncle D loves all his people.

What makes your 16 page cry for help more acceptable than me telling the forum I was going away for a while?

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/21575-end-of-the-road-gents/?hl=smiling

What makes your 16 page cry for help more acceptable than me telling the forum I was going away for a while?

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/21575-end-of-the-road-gents/?hl=smiling

Cry for help? When has your Uncle D asked for help? Again, if I need help I have a great wife for that.

You make a goodbye thread and beg for attention and well wishes. Bit of a difference Mr Snowflake.