More epic rains in california, drought still on though

mikeman

For you nutcases out there, kooks are saying that god is punishing califormia for being liberal - gods sending the rain.

they're saying now that sacramento is in no danger, that's good, except they said the same thing about the other cities 12 hours ago.

You do understand that Butte County where the dam is located and where the towns that are immediately affected are located had more Trump voters than Hillary voters in the election.  So speaking like a retard, God would be punishing the area around Oroville for being Trumptard.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do understand that Butte County where the dam is located and where the towns that are immediately affected are located had more Trump voters than Hillary voters in the election.  So speaking like a retard, God would be punishing the area around Oroville for being Trumptard.

i dont care either way, I'm talking about what kooks on the internet are saying. Do you think the droughts over yet?

I can't say whether the drought is over yet.  I think the water problems in the Central Valley are a shit show.  And the drought can be over in one place but not in another.  The amount of water that flows into Lake Mead is less than the water that is promised to municipalities below it. Lake Mead is fucked.

There can be shitty dams (like in Oroville) and shitty situations like Lake Mead being slowly sucked dry because no one made plans for the amount of water that was going to being used.

That said, Oroville is probably going to fail probably sooner rather than later and hopefully no one dies because of it.

I can tell you this. Jerry Brown will not declare the drought over until you can water ski over the Hoover Dam. Water is power.

You got that right, aside from the extra "drought fees", the liberal mind just cant stand the thought that people would go back to using water normally, "you cant let them hose off their driveways, water the lawn, water is precious, etc". I see the local stations are reporting that they have heard nothing from the governors office, but if a Non heterosexual person or muslim was beat up, he would be issuing a statement immediately.

On second thought, maybe god is punishing california?

You got that right, aside from the extra "drought fees", the liberal mind just cant stand the thought that people would go back to using water normally, "you cant let them hose off their driveways, water the lawn, water is precious, etc". I see the local stations are reporting that they have heard nothing from the governors office, but if a Non heterosexual person or muslim was beat up, he would be issuing a statement immediately.

The spaghetti God is punishing us for paying the tab of the Brokedickfuck states in the south so they aren't turned into 3 world shitholes ???

I can't say whether the drought is over yet.  I think the water problems in the Central Valley are a shit show.  And the drought can be over in one place but not in another.  The amount of water that flows into Lake Mead is less than the water that is promised to municipalities below it. Lake Mead is fucked.

There can be shitty dams (like in Oroville) and shitty situations like Lake Mead being slowly sucked dry because no one made plans for the amount of water that was going to being used.

That said, Oroville is probably going to fail probably sooner rather than later and hopefully no one dies because of it.

The entire state has received far above normal rainfall, combine that with overflowing reservoirs,massive flooding(even without oroville) and a truly massive snowpack, no sane person could say the drought is still on,   of course california is not run by sane people,

You want God to be punishing California for being liberal but he is going to immediately punish one of the most conservative parts of the state (which is around Oroville) and then punish the Central Valley which is not that liberal and also punish the red states with higher food prices.  Again super liberal environmental groups tried to fix this a decade ago.

God isn't a Trumptard.  God isn't a libtard. 

The spaghetti God is punishing us for paying the tab of the Brokedickfuck states in the south so they aren't turned into 3 world shitholes ???

Trump should offer them nothing unless they end every sanctuary city/university status, and offer up the heads of the 9th circuit court as well. that would be true justice.

You want God to be punishing California for being liberal but he is going to immediately punish one of the most conservative parts of the state (which is around Oroville) and then punish the Central Valley which is not that liberal and also punish the red states with higher food prices. Again super liberal environmental groups tried to fix this a decade ago.

God isn't a Trumptard. God isn't a libtard.

Merlin is certainly a trumptard, that we can all agree on.

He also sounds exactly like a radical Muslim saying he wants the heads of judges who uphold the Constitution and wishing bad things on people who don't believe what he believes.

How Wahhabi.

Yup, except I'm on the right side, you guys cant tell the difference between people who want to kill you and people trying to help you. As far as the US constitution goes, it clearly and explicitly gives the president the authority to regulate immigration to protect the country, the judges made a political call, the wrong call.

They're lucky the rains are ending(for now), if there was a back to back storm in the next week or so, who knows what would happen?

They have no idea why the concrete spillway failed, but they're certain the concrete at the top is just fine, it better be.

Bump, I called it. i dont want that dam to fail, that would be a horrible disaster that would take 10 years to fix, what i would like is for the govt to be honest with people, which they aren't with the drought, and they weren't with the dam.

Yup, except I'm on the right side, you guys cant tell the difference between people who want to kill you and people trying to help you. As far as the US constitution goes, it clearly and explicitly gives the president the authority to regulate immigration to protect the country, the judges made a political call, the wrong call.

Can you point to that part of the constitution? Tia.

Can you point to that part of the constitution? Tia.

No, I'm told it's there, I dont read the constitution and DONT necessarily support it. Yesterday the FAA banned helicopters and planes from flying over the dam, most of the videos of the spillway overflowing are from the initial few hours, when the water was inches above the spillway, overnight it kept rising to almost 2 ft over the level, i thought jesus it must really be pouring over, how long can it last flowing uncontrolled on bare ground, but no videos today, almost no media coverage.

It may not be a coverup(because it's not really anyone's fault), but they deliberately stopped coverage of it, the truth is they are, and were "hoping" things work out, for instance the main spillway, badly damaged already, can probably not sustain what they're sending down now and   for the next 2 months, until the dry season.

CNN heard you and they just put this up.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/12/us/california-oroville-dam-failure/

The spillways are just a shitshow.  I'm guessing that the FAA made the ban because there are helicopters dropping rocks.  But there is helicopter footage in the CNN report anyway.

And remember this wouldn't have happened if the Bushtards and the WaterAgencytards had listened to the EnviroLibtards.

And Merlin, the Constitution is the supreme law of the country we live in.  You should read it.