More epic rains in california, drought still on though

mikeman

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All they have to do is modify the free religion clause to exclude religions of hate like islam, then we're good to go.

That would be a good start.

Also the Mormons. That is obviously a fake religion.

Not a "fake" religion.  They truly believe in what they have imagined to be true, the same as all other religions.

All religions are fake, the ones that encourage people to go out and kill people are the problem.

Nailed it.

But what if its true?

But nothing. 

What if the Grimms fairy tales are true?  What if there really is a Tooth Fairy?  I know Santa Claus exists because I have seen him outside of WalMart.

People were born with the power to reason, but when it comes to religion refuse to use reason.  Instead, we listen to the people who use religion to gain power and tell us that our reasoning powers are the Devil's tool.  Just "have faith" and don't think, please.

The "atmospheric river" or whatever they're calling it is supposed to be coming on Monday to northern California.  The water level is 855.  Water officials are saying disaster averted and some other bullshit.  No one believes them in Oroville.

It is down 50 ft, I dont think it will overtop anytime soon considering their current releases. I'll be interested in next thursdays drought report, will they finally admit it's over?