Deem be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.5 forty? Sheez.

That's blazing for a white HS kid. Damn.

not exactly to the hundredths back then and with a stop watch. Based on my 60 times probably closer to mid 4.5's. Only ever electronically clocked in the 60.

I remember thinking I was fast based on that time and then watching Urlacher beat my time at the combine and he was like 6'4 235. I was always tiny. 5'9 140ish. But I used to be pretty fast for a smaller white kid. Now would tear my hammy running a 60.

And no, I can't dunk. Can't coordinate the jump with holding the ball with two hands. I can jump and hang on a rim no problem or dunk a tennis ball or something one-handed but I turn a little bit retarded when it comes to a basketball dunk attempt.

lol rare honesty right here well done

Ted and couple others asked for updates on my daughter's team so here it is...onto semifinals tonight. Jumped out to early lead in quarterfinal game, put them away 21-7. wasn't the team's finest offensive performance,they will need to do more tonight.

Will be a physical game tonight, last game vs this team real chippy,we lost by 4,blew a 4th qtr lead. Also the game i was confronted in parking lot. I expect my daughter to get to the line a lot tonight.

We are 2 pt underdogs which is fair, total is 43.

Spoke to my daughter this morning about not being afraid to be great, told her how in games like this she has to will her team to the win. She asked me if we could get Shamrock Shakes after the game, didn't seem to get the message.

Ted and couple others asked for updates on my daughter's team so here it is...onto semifinals tonight. Jumped out to early lead in quarterfinal game, put them away 21-7. wasn't the team's finest offensive performance,they will need to do more tonight.

Will be a physical game tonight, last game vs this team real chippy,we lost by 4,blew a 4th qtr lead. Also the game i was confronted in parking lot. I expect my daughter to get to the line a lot tonight.

We are 2 pt underdogs which is fair, total is 43.

Spoke to my daughter this morning about not being afraid to be great, told her how in games like this she has to will her team to the win. She asked me if we could get Shamrock Shakes after the game, didn't seem to get the message.

giving her an inspirational speech and she's sitting in the backseat with earbuds in.

40 in 4.5+ish. 60 in about 6.8 (just under). Ran a lot more 60's than 40's though.

Find this hard to believe. Do you realize how fast a 4.5 forty is? I say this because we've all seen your prom date picture, you don't look the part of a 4.5 forty. I played with guys who played D1 sports and not 1 of them were anywhere near 4.5.

Guest boatboatboat