• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blamer In Chief!

Liar in Chief!

Spread the word!

Republicans are enabling him. Not one Republican has the balls to stand up to the Blamer/Liar in Chief.

Republicans are not enabling shit.

These are Trump problems not Republican party problems.

The Republican party is a solid organization with strong core values whether you vote that way or not.

Donald Trump has no core values.

so you posted that the stock market would tank immediately because of Trump which would have been his fault.  Now, because it is doing well, it has nothing to do with him.

amazing how some of you think

No. I pointed out that the market was hollow and the last of the printed money was due to run it's course.

No change other than a large switch from small mid cap to equity.

There's no more money

The President of the US can not even make a recommendation to look into tapping a private citizen. Obama would have absolutely nothing to do with a Justice Department's decision to present the evidence to the judiciary and he would have absolutely nothing to do with the Judiciary's decision on whether or not to grant the warrant. Do you understand how the checks and balances of our government work? It is really clear that you do not.

You sure about this?

The President can technically request the warrant but it still has to go through the process. Obama couldn’t authorize it on his own. The AG still has to sign off and the FISA judge still has to authorize the warrant,” Moss explained.

In Chapter 36 of Title 50 of the US Code *War and National Defense", Subchapter 1, Section 1802, we read the following:

(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that—

(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at—

(i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or

(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

© the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this title; and

if the Attorney General reports such minimization procedures and any changes thereto to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence at least thirty days prior to their effective date, unless the Attorney General determines immediate action is required and notifies the committees immediately of such minimization procedures and the reason for their becoming effective immediately

It appears that the assumption that the President can't order a wire tap is.....

FAKE NEWS

Literally says right in there it can't be done to an American is a part of or even possibly apart. Did you even read it? Unbelievable.

In Chapter 36 of Title 50 of the US Code *War and National Defense", Subchapter 1, Section 1802, we read the following:

(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that—

(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at—

(i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or

(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;

(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

© the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this title; and

if the Attorney General reports such minimization procedures and any changes thereto to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence at least thirty days prior to their effective date, unless the Attorney General determines immediate action is required and notifies the committees immediately of such minimization procedures and the reason for their becoming effective immediately

It appears that the assumption that the President can't order a wire tap is.....

FAKE NEWS

Let me help Cop here, because he has a hard time reading.

You sure about this?

The President can technically request the warrant but it still has to go through the process. Obama couldn’t authorize it on his own. The AG still has to sign off and the FISA judge still has to authorize the warrant,” Moss explained.

You always get caught up in a word, Cop. lol

Hilarious that I have made many posts in this thread, 99.9% correct and accurate. I stated the President couldn't recommend a tap, which I stand by. He could recommend looking into someone, but the Justice Department would have to agree, and then the Judiciary would have to grant said warrant based on the evidence delivered by the DOJ and AG, not the President. You think you "caught me up" in something. You crack me up. If only you held Trumps' words to the same standard you hold mine.

You said the President cannot even recommend. You are wrong.

The thing you posted has absolutely nothing to do with American citizens and is completely unrelated to this. It's hilarious you think you proved me wrong about something; laughable almost. You hold me to a higher standard in terms of my verbiage then you hold the POTUS. You are a joke.

No matter how you spin this, the POTUS cannot order a wire tapping of an American citizen. Period. That's what Trump said happened.  You are wrong, Trump is wrong. End of story.

You always get caught up in a word, Cop. lol

Hilarious that I have made many posts in this thread, 99.9% correct and accurate. I stated the President couldn't recommend a tap, which I stand by. He could recommend looking into someone, but the Justice Department would have to agree, and then the Judiciary would have to grant said warrant based on the evidence delivered by the DOJ and AG, not the President. You think you "caught me up" in something. You crack me up. If only you held Trumps' words to the same standard you hold mine.

Takes a strong man to admit when they are wrong.

Respect :)

Haha. Not even know it all timely always says the 100% accurate legal jargon. I stand by the wire thing - he can't specifically recommend a tap I believe.

You have been dead on with everything else though. It's rare that I can catch you posting something inaccurate. Had to pounce while i could. Lol

And for the record, Cop is still my pal - was a long and busy night at work tonight. Chimed in to see I misspoke in regards to a recommendation, fired up that cop called me on it, and reacted. 

Cop is a bit misguided with his Trump love (to put it lightly), and a bit of a racist ha, but his intentions are not to be anti-American.