Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Left are quickly to defend their politicians, but fail to realize their just after power and control. Why are they for illegals, refugees, global warming, government assistance, higher taxes, government schools, government healthcare, etc...

Power and control to align their wallets. Their only looking out for themselves and votes. Regulate-Regulate!

Honestly they can careless about the low income and poor. Did it get better for them over 8 years of Nobama? Absolutely not! How is snap/foodstamps helping them achieve the American dream? I guess school choice is a bad think as well as Vets getting outside the VA medical coverage. I can go on and on and this post will just get pissed on.

Fuk there were 3/5 million illegals that voted. Add busses that went around picking up liberals to multiple voting venues that were paid for 15 to 25 votes a piece.

Yea she won fairly by 3 million votes. Get the fuk out of here with this BS.

The only clueless American's are the ones that voted for the lying, tweeting See you next Tuesday . " I won the popular vote if you delete the 3 million illegal votes, which you know they all went to Hillary"

"The Yemen mission was approved by Obama, and the Generals lost Ryan. Ryan is a hero".

How's are Trump's 12 lawsuits going against the 12 woman that accused him of sexual assault?

Did Trump win his Trump Fraud University lawsuit? I recall him saying he'd win that one easily.

How's Trump's investigation going regarding the 3-5 million illegal votes this election. I think he said he'd prove it.

Did Trump ever prove Obama wasn't American? I think he has his team of private investigators on the case. It's early but the investigators are uncovering some amazing details.

How"s the Muslim ban executive order going? Didn't the See you next Tuesday say we would see her in court and she will win.

He's a lying tweeting See you next Tuesday and never proves anything!

Simpletons ruining the country.

Timely do you think anyone has ever been illegally wiretapped?

You're all over the place guy. That's not even the accusation being made by the fake Brietbart source you and the President used.

Even that nonsensical article states at the end that they were granted authorization following their submitted request.... for a warrant/tap.

Cop come on man. The tweets made and make no sense. Period.

This is getting interesting

Sasse Statement On Wiretapping

"The President today made some very serious allegations, and the informed citizens that a republic requires deserve more information.

If there were wiretaps of then-candidate Trump's organization or campaign, then it was either with FISA Court authorization or without such authorization.

If without, the President should explain what sort of wiretap it was and how he knows this. It is possible that he was illegally tapped.

On the other hand, if it was with a legal FISA Court order, then an application for surveillance exists that the Court found credible.

The President should ask that this full application regarding surveillance of foreign operatives or operations be made available, ideally to the full public, and at a bare minimum to the U.S. Senate.

It appears that the Trump admin may already be working on Sasse's recommendations: as the NYT reports, "a senior White House official said that Donald F. McGahn II, the president’s chief counsel, was working on Saturday to secure access to what the official described as a document issued by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court authorizing surveillance of Mr. Trump and his associates