Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

Obama's speech writer

Jon Favreau ✔ @jonfavs

I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that neither he nor the WH ordered it.

I said the same thing. Trump was the one who said it was Obama who wire tapped him. That's just flat out wrong.

If Trump was tapped - or anyone in his camp was - it was because there was sufficient evidence presented by the Justice Department which is not a good thing for Trump.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cop why didn't you post this tweet by the same guy:

Jon Favreau Retweeted Clara Jeffery

Also much of the right-wing media

Jon Favreau added,

Clara JefferyVerified account @ClaraJeffery
America has had a 15-year course on how FISA court warrant work and who orders them and how adjudicated that apparently Trump slept through
35 replies261 retweets1,146 likes

Retweet

I said the same thing. Trump was the one who said it was Obama who wire tapped him. That's just flat out wrong.

If Trump was tapped - or anyone in his camp was - it was because there was sufficient evidence presented by the Justice Department which is not a good thing for Trump.

Only the dumbest See you next Tuesday alive would make this accusation public. 

Guilty until proven innocent. I like it. Has to be guilty if a judge issues a warrant. Right?

Did i hear correctly that Sessions meeting with the russian ambassador was actually set up by obama's state dept? :laugh

So much for 'secret" meetings to undermine the election. :doh

yeah, and Sandy Hook was fake.

But you know what's true. Trump has a collection of naked teen beauty pagaent contestants.

Guilty until proven innocent. I like it. Has to be guilty if a judge issues a warrant. Right?

What are you rambling about?

Obama can not have a phone tapped. What about the process do you not understand? The same guy you are citing as a defendant of your point literally called people like you out for a lack of understanding of the process in the very next tweet.  :doh

What are you rambling about?

Obama can not have a phone tapped. What about the process do you not understand? The same guy you are citing as a defendant of your point literally called people like you out for a lack of understanding of the process in the very next tweet. :doh

What don't you understand about the Obama ADMINISTRATION?

Who's they. Imaginary bad guys much. Trump is down in Florida this weekend playing golf. He does shit like this to distract from a bad news cycle.

It's either true and he's fucked or it's not true and just add it to the trash heap of fake news allegations because made up shit doesn't bother Trumptards like you.

Come on LCD. Uncle Obama played more golf then all the presidents combined.

Lets be clear....

A previous administration is trying to overthrow our current administration.

That is exactly what's going on.

You like that teen pussy like you're fearless leader.  He grabs them by the pussy,

"one of the benefits of owning Miss Teen USA is I can enter the dressing room of the naked teen contestants whenever I want". That's creepy. Be careful Copper!

What don't you understand about the Obama ADMINISTRATION?

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Can you show me the word administration? Or Justice Department under his administration? Or judiciary branch under his leadership? Cop, can you read? The last two tweets make it very clear that he is talking about Barack Obama tapping his phones. He compares Obama's ACTIONS to watergate.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

More

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

More

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

More

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

More

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Can you show me the word administration? Or Justice Department under his administration? Or judiciary branch under his leadership? Cop, can you read? The last two tweets make it very clear that he is talking about Barack Obama tapping his phones. He compares Obama's ACTIONS to watergate.

You always like to play word games. You do it quite often. Everyone knows he means the Obama regime. The same people that are leaking everything. The same people that leaked a private citizens private conversation. The same people that left a paper trail before leaving office.

Fuk there were 3/5 million illegals that voted. Add busses that went around picking up liberals to multiple voting venues that were paid for 15 to 25 votes a piece.

Yea she won fairly by 3 million votes. Get the fuk out of here with this BS.

your full of shit balco,  trump lies to go with balco lies to go with cop lies......... 

You always like to play word games. You do it quite often. Everyone knows he means the Obama regime. The same people that are leaking everything. The same people that leaked a private citizens private conversation. The same people that left a paper trail before leaving office.

Many people from the Justice Department serve under multiple Presidents. It's not his regime. Do you even understand how the government works? Top level appointees are appointed by the President; to lead these agencies. The Justice Department itself is compiled of many career public servants who have served under both democrats and republicans alike. 

The President of the US can not even make a recommendation to look into tapping a private citizen. Obama would have absolutely nothing to do with a Justice Department's decision to present the evidence to the judiciary and he would have absolutely nothing to do with the Judiciary's decision on whether or not to grant the warrant. Do you understand how the checks and balances of our government work? It is really clear that you do not.

And yes Cop, words are important. He accused the former President of tapping his phones; not the Judiciary. Not the Justice Department. He accused the former President of the United States of spying on him. It's truly remarkable that you don't understand that.