Obama wiretaps Trump

LCD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted it again troll! I like getting you riled up.

"I like seeing my teen beauty contestants naked." ...Donald Trump  President of the USA

I posted it again troll! I like getting you riled up.

"I like seeing my teen beauty contestants naked." ...Donald Trump  President of the USA

i'm not riled moron, just keep embarrassing ur self. you have the brain of a child. repeats in 5 posts the same shit. for sure the doctor slapped you in the head at birth.

did you get to sit in the first row on the short yellow bus for school.

runner, if they put ur brain in a parakeet the bird would fly backwards.......

runner, how many years has mrs runner been in therapy. being married to you has caused her so much pain. she wakes up and looks at the other side of the bed and see's you. runs to bathroom and throws up, then starts crying uncontrollably..

years of this has caused her so much emotional pain and suffering. her mother warned her not to marry you citing a deficiencies in ur brain.

the therapist told her that years of being married to an imbecile can not be reversed over night, if at all...

even the doctor told ur own mother at birth " I did everything I could but he pulled through anyway." they knew then that ur cranial capacity would be limited forever.....

Republicans are not enabling shit.

These are Trump problems not Republican party problems.

The Republican party is a solid organization with strong core values whether you vote that way or not.

Donald Trump has no core values.

Billy, you're very wrong. I'll give you and others an example of how they have zero balls and are enablers.

On multiple occasions the Dem's have proposed bills that would force Trump to release his tax returns. Keep in mind, every President, VP, Congressman "I believe", have been doing it for close to half a century.

Guess what! 100% of the republicans in the House voted against it. 229 republicans voted no.

Another time republican senators put a kabosh to a democrat proposing to see Trump taxes.

Republicans are enabling this child. Republicans have displayed zero balls. A little tough talk by McCain but zero action. That's called no balls!

I posted this because the President of the United States shouldn't be getting up at 5:00 in the morning and posting random untrue shit on Twitter.  If they had proof, they would have given proof whether it was an order from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court or something from a Federal judge.  Also, if you think that it's okay that someone who is President should accuse a previous President of doing something incredibly illegal and undemocratic on a social messaging platform using exclamation points and then just switch over to going after Arnold's performance on a reality show, then basically you're in denial.  The Russia shit is not going to go away.  Our country is going to be even more split and it's not even about issues now, it's about the antics of a malignant narcissist with no self-control.

Donald should just resign so the guy who is actually acting like the President can be the leader of our county.  You get a real conservative and then he can fix or not fix what is wrong or not wrong with the US. Pence is the one who says the right things, acts like a leader, defends the press and while Donald is down in Florida playing golf again, he's the one trying to explain away the madness and doing normal stuff like showing up at the Gridiron Dinner.

Read the tweets.  The guy is a fucking out of touch retard trying to deflect like a 13 year old.  Just put in Pence.

I posted this because the President of the United States shouldn't be getting up at 5:00 in the morning and posting random untrue shit on Twitter.  If they had proof, they would have given proof whether it was an order from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court or something from a Federal judge.  Also, if you think that it's okay that someone who is President should accuse a previous President of doing something incredibly illegal and undemocratic on a social messaging platform using exclamation points and then just switch over to going after Arnold's performance on a reality show, then basically you're in denial.  The Russia shit is not going to go away.  Our country is going to be even more split and it's not even about issues now, it's about the antics of a malignant narcissist with no self-control.

Donald should just resign so the guy who is actually acting like the President can be the leader of our county.  You get a real conservative and then he can fix or not fix what is wrong or not wrong with the US. Pence is the one who says the right things, acts like a leader, defends the press and while Donald is down in Florida playing golf again, he's the one trying to explain away the madness and doing normal stuff like showing up at the Gridiron Dinner.

Read the tweets.  The guy is a fucking out of touch retard trying to deflect like a 13 year old.  Just put in Pence.

0 people voted for pence

everyone that voted for trump knew he was an out of touch retard that acts like a 13 year old...  but that was still a much better choice (to trump supporters) than a career politician that smiles nicely for the camera and then does everything 100% in their own best interest and fucks over the american people every chance they get.

will of the people shouldn't be taken away just because you don't like how he acts

0 people voted for pence

everyone that voted for trump knew he was an out of touch retard that acts like a 13 year old... but that was still a much better choice (to trump supporters) than a career politician that smiles nicely for the camera and then does everything 100% in their own best interest and fucks over the american people every chance they get.

will of the people shouldn't be taken away just because you don't like how he acts

MM,

What's your opinion on the Trump tax situation? Do you believe him when he says he's under audit. Or do you believe it's another lie by a retard acting like a 13 year old?

With all these lies how can anyone believe him if he says he has information a country has nukes and we have to go to war?

Cop and Sean H. will believe him. Their love is unconditional.

The informed will have their doubts.

Show your tax returns. That would put an end to everything!

0 people voted for pence

everyone that voted for trump knew he was an out of touch retard that acts like a 13 year old...  but that was still a much better choice (to trump supporters) than a career politician that smiles nicely for the camera and then does everything 100% in their own best interest and fucks over the american people every chance they get.

+1