Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This past February Bitcoin.com reported on how mainstream investors heard an awful lot about bitcoin’s performance as the asset grew considerably in value throughout 2016-2017. The price of bitcoin is still rising, and conventional investors continue to hear more and more about bitcoin’s market accomplishments.

For instance, as the price grows higher, it has created a media frenzy of mainstream news outlets reporting on the price increase regularly these days. This has created a snowball effect where conventional and institutional investors begin rallying behind bitcoin as a new asset class because they hear about how good it’s doing.

Just recently the first investor of Snapchat, Jeremy Liew said bitcoin is undervalued in a recent Business Insider presentation. During the presentation, Liew gave some fundamental reasons to why he thinks bitcoin will be worth $500,000 by 2030. Liew based his theory on factors like the rise of global remittances, economic uncertainty, and mobile penetration.

“Bitcoin is already simple to buy and hold, and as the asset continues to mature, we’ll continue to see an increase in the development and deployment of surrounding products,” Liew explains.

On May 4 Facebook investor and owner of the NBA team the Golden State Warriors, Chamath Palihapitiya, told his 67,000 Twitter followers that bitcoin is a defense against value destruction. Palihapitiya has been an advocate of bitcoin for quite some time and penned an article on how innovative bitcoin was for Bloomberg in 2013.

“I’ve told my friends that it is entirely rational to allocate one percent of your assets to Bitcoin — as I have,” explained Palihapitiya at the time. “Call it schmuck insurance. As the 2008 crisis proved, schmucks can cause a world of damage.”

Last week the venture capitalist investor told his Twitter followers;

Reiterating my belief about BTC. It’s the ultimate insurance policy against autocracy, currency curbs and other forms of value destruction.

There is no doubt that investors are seeing the price headlines in Time Magazine, Bloomberg, and the New York Times. Alongside the positive statements from successful entrepreneurs like Liew, and Palihapitiya, mainstream investors are sure to hear about bitcoin in some form or another.

There’s no doubt there is fresh money coming into bitcoin and cryptocurrencies markets in general. Investors cannot ignore an asset that has grown into a substantial market worth over $25 billion while traditional markets flounder. Furthermore, those who invested in bitcoin early like Palihapitiya know the concept of cryptocurrency is on a path to disrupt financial incumbents.

“It will reallocate financial strength and power to the people versus keeping it within a few centralized authorities,” Palihapitiya concludes in his editorial.

It's up to 1725

Up over 100$ since u withdrew from 5dimes

Did you withdraw quickly ? After it went down below 1600 for a bit or u still got it at coinbase

Got fvkded over as usual.

It was about $1550 when I requested the withdrawal a week ago.  It was rejected a day later because 5dimes has instituted a new procedure for withdrawing.  I needed to enable some sort of authenticating device.  So, I did and then re-requested the withdrawal immediately.

And, I immediately got the confirmation e-mail letting me know that dimes had received my second request.  The following day, I got the e-mail asking for my wallet address again along with my account number and password - which I responded to immediately.  And, then I patiently waited for the bitcoins to show up.  Of course, constantly monitoring the price of bitcoin calculating how much money I would have made if the withdrawal had been processed.

Then, after two days, I notice that this withdrawal just got rejected also.  They tell me that they never received my response to their verification e-mail.  So, I forward from the sent box in my e-mail the e-mail verification message they sent to me along with my response and request a third payout.

They tell me that this one will go down without any problems, and I am still waiting.  With about $400 less in my wallet so far than I would have had had the first withdrawal been processed.

And, we all know what is going to happen by the time my withdrawal finally gets processed, don't we?