Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

I am guaranteeing it right now, print this post out and tuck it away in your folders. 

The only way it hits $0 is a nuclear attack that brings down the grid for everyone for months/years. 

That's the only way pal. 

Spankles unlike you I can't predict the future, thats why I say nothing will surprise me regarding bitcoin (value at $0 -$1000000).

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guaranteeing it right now, print this post out and tuck it away in your folders.

The only way it hits $0 is a nuclear attack that brings down the grid for everyone for months/years.

That's the only way pal.

Spankles nooooopooopoooooopo

SegWit is going to be activated on Litecoin tomorrow. It will be a test drive for Bitcoin. SegWit solves the block size problem for Bitcoin. 

Lightning will be added after that. Both will alleviate the current transaction delays.

how many balances nitrogen confiscate this week?

Newegg, dell. many others. 

It's still a tiny percentage of customers that pay with bitcoin.

Still a long way to go.

Why would anyone buy bitcoin (usually at a higher price than the going rate) just to buy things they can already purchase with dollars or credit cards etc?

No sorry, bitcoin still in its embryonic stage in terms of acceptance/usage in the mainstream.

It's still a tiny percentage of customers that pay with bitcoin.

Still a long way to go.

Why would anyone buy bitcoin (usually at a higher price than the going rate) just to buy things they can already purchase with dollars or credit cards etc?

No sorry, bitcoin still in its embryonic stage in terms of acceptance/usage in the mainstream.

Definitely still in the infant stage even though it's been around since 2009. This should be the boom or bust year for bitcoin. 

Crypto-currencies take over some day. It's just when. Lots of major companies have big investments in these currencies.