New Healthcare Bill passed in the House ..not good for those with pre-existing conditions.

IAG

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 18 year old right now that went into the hospital for entire month of Sept for hemophilia. Around the clock medication that was $6000 a dose among everything else they were doing.

Final bill filed to insurance company. 9.3 million. Settled final bill 3.4 million.

Also have a 32 year old in the hospital after he felt pain in his stomach for a while. Ends up being stage 4 liver cancer. Been there for a while so no idea what final bill will come in at.

I have a 18 year old right now that went into the hospital for entire month of Sept for hemophilia. Around the clock medication that was $6000 a dose among everything else they were doing.

Final bill filed to insurance company. 9.3 million. Settled final bill 3.4 million.

Also have a 32 year old in the hospital after he felt pain in his stomach for a while. Ends up being stage 4 liver cancer. Been there for a while so no idea what final bill will come in at.

TTP a trump guy so he gives no fucks 

Good luck with that with this. Caps payouts most likely at 2 million.

I can't see why a perfectly healthy 20 something should be footing the bill for a 50 year old with pre existing conditions.

I really hope it passes as is and your employer plan goes to shit and you have to deal with it.  I'm gonna fax my Senators now.

Nah unlimited. Insurance company paid the entire claim. But what it did do is smash the employer at the renewal without many options and a huge increase.

One of the key provisions of ObamaCare is no limits on payouts. That is one of the key things the Rs are planning on knocking out. It will go back to 2 million max payouts with TrumpCare.

If you make under 1M a year this bill is substantially worse for you than if they just repealed Obamacare and went back to what it was 5 years ago.

I wish they would have just repealed it. This will most likely fail just like Obamacare.

If you make under 1M a year this bill is substantially worse for you than if they just repealed Obamacare and went back to what it was 5 years ago.

Not calling you a liar but I find this hard to believe. This bill only benefits people that make more than a million a year ? Very hard to believe but if true that is just terrible . I need to read up on what this is all about . I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this orange clown pushed this through for the sole reason of eradicating Obamacare . Still amazing to me that millions of Americans voted for Trump . Utterly amazing .

From what I've seen... it doesnt allow insurers to deny you for pre existing conditions. it just allows them to charge you more Why shouldn't they? The point of insurance is to buy it in case something were to happen to you. Not wait until you get sick and then buy it. Do you buy car insurance after you have an accident?

Pal it allows them to charge so much that they're pretty much able to deny you since you can't afford it.