Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put to gather a proposal for me to consider.

I have no clue how this works.

I'm partnered with someone currently, he is buying all the parts and I will assemble and get the rig up and running and mining ethereum.

Investor/partner will receive 100% of the returns until the entire initial outlay has been reimbursed to him, then once the rig is paid for we split the profits 60/40 in my favour because we will be using my electricity and I will be doing all of the work.

This is what I am offering.

PS: Estimates are that Ethereum mining will end approximately Nov 2017, then we will switch to mining another crypto currency.

Is the electric that big of deal?

Once it's up and running, do you have to monitor and tweak or fix tech issues?

If you pay for electricity then you are going to be using more to run the mining rigs. So yes.

My electricity is included in the rent here so I can use extra at no charge.

Once its up and running it should take care of itself and monitoring and tweaking shouldn't be all that much.

Guest boatboatboat

yes, more rigs. more money.

Electricity is about 8-10% of it.

Say I mine $1600 this month, i'll pay around $150 in electricity.

Depending on your kwh rates.

150 for a pc to be on??

We have of lowest cost electric in country here

Yeah, basically, the more rigs the more money, there's plenty of coins to mine.  My main software can auto-switch every 30min between the most profitable coins. 

Earlier today Music Coin was the most profitable, a few hours later, Expanse was the most profitable, etc  and it can just switch between them and mine. 

Impressive

So if you invested 10k got 5 more rigs, to could do 1700 more each week ?

At current rates yes, but nothing is guaranteed price wise, you could make alot more if ethereum price rises or less if it drops.

A large group of mining rigs is referred to as a mining farm.

You're already a farmer.

At current rates yes, but nothing is guaranteed price wise, you could make alot more if ethereum price rises or less if it drops.

Don't even focus on JUST mining ethereum, theres so much you can mine.  Right now is very profitable. 

Every day it seems Expanse and Music Coin dip above Ethereum in profitability for part of the day.   It's interesting. 

Heck even Eth Classic is good now. 

Boater you can expect around $200/week profit currently on each $1900 7 GPU rig.   Using cards that nobody else is using. 

I'm going low key here. 

Some guys are coughing up the cash paying $3500 for a rig with overpriced video cards to do the same profit, i'll pass on that. 

Don't even focus on JUST mining ethereum, theres so much you can mine.  Right now is very profitable. 

Every day it seems Expanse and Music Coin dip above Ethereum in profitability for part of the day.   It's interesting. 

Heck even Eth Classic is good now. 

I'm just focused on ethereum for explaining things to Boat mote oat.

He would need help configuring the machine for other cryptos.