Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

Big time crime I hear to fake disability and then bike your way up to the store to pickup Gyros on their dime.  

Video has been saved for the authorities plommer. 

All mining videos and posts saved for the authorities so we can calculate your fraudulent income. 

Good times boys!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing worse than a disability scammer. 

I might look into this further pal. 

Why you care so much about me? Creepy.

Anyway good luck. I have an oldschool phone books worth of supporting documentation from the University of Windsor medical dept supporting my disability claim.

I'll stay on disability until I inherit half of my parents wealth. Should I outlive them. Not a million, but close. plommer will be allright.

Big time crime I hear to fake disability and then bike your way up to the store to pickup Gyros on their dime.

Video has been saved for the authorities plommer.

All mining videos and posts saved for the authorities so we can calculate your fraudulent income.

Good times boys!

Wtf is wrong with you , Spankie? Did you lose your mind a few days ago? Why all the hate and snitching threats ?

Why you care so much about me? Creepy.

Anyway good luck. I have an oldschool phone books worth of supporting documentation from the University of Windsor medical dept supporting my disability claim.

I'll stay on disability until I inherit half of my parents wealth. Should I outlive them. Not a million, but close. plommer will be allright.

Yeah just leech the system until your parents die. 

Great plan here boys a lot you can learn from this one. 

Wtf is wrong with you , Spankie? Did you lose your mind a few days ago? Why all the hate and snitching threats ?

You're ok with people scamming the system and then trying to double down on scamming people so he can make $3 a day mining illegally behind disabilities back? 

Fuk off 

Plommer going to hold a grudge against me for the rest of his life because he couldn't make an extra $3 a day. 

Seen it all here boys, TGF is definitely the place to be. 

You are a wannabe snitch. Let that sink in before you continue on with your retardation.

A snitch Spankie, a snitch is no better than a child molester.

You're a snitch.

AKA a goof.

Never understand these lazy sacks of shit who make up disabilities so they don't have to contribute to society and then give their stupid opinions anyway like anyone actually gives a shit what some disabled fake retard says. 

You made your own fraud bed you lie in it. 

God damn I hate lazy fuks. 

Never understand these lazy sacks of shit who make up disabilities so they don't have to contribute to society and then give their stupid opinions anyway like anyone actually gives a shit what some disabled fake retard says. 

You made your own fraud bed you lie in it. 

God damn I hate lazy fuks. 

This is the least of your worries.

You should be more concerned with the fact your an aspiring snitch.