Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think someone who cares this much about money would have never married a filthy money grubbing pig. 

But no, he's happy to pay for it, but doesn't realize how much he would save if he hadn't married a filthy money grubbing pig. 

Hard to explain to those ones. 

This is the type of thing someone resorts to when they can't argue effectively, and/or are losing an argument.

This is the type of thing someone resorts to when they can't argue effectively, and/or are losing an argument.

Oh yeah? 

Says the guy who had 0 clue how to setup a mining rig but came out like Cocky Rocky telling multiple people that they could invest with him. 

How do you mod the timing bootstraps plommer?   Give ya a few mins to google, let me know. 

Those investors won't make a fuckin' penny. 

Lock. 

Oh yeah? 

Says the guy who had 0 clue how to setup a mining rig but came out like Cocky Rocky telling multiple people that they could invest with him. 

How do you mod the timing bootstraps plommer?   Give ya a few mins to google, let me know. 

Those investors won't make a fuckin' penny. 

Lock. 

Zero clue? Lol. Spankie you were a bitch by interfering in my business, now you resort to attempting to make it appear as though I can't build a computer and run software.

A mining rig is a pc with additional GPU's that runs mining software, nothing else. I've build hundreds of machines over the years and changed BIOS settings a million times etc. You think its hard creating a batch file and executing it, fukkin moron.

You literally have a mining rig build that doesn't work and you are starting threads with actual builds telling people how to build them. 

Yeah. 

Bad. 

I wouldn't invest in that. 

Doesn't work?

How u know? 

Please provide a link to where "I tell people how to build them"

Don't hire slow pilled out people to build your rigs. 

Won't make any money.   Investor #1 is definitely SCREWED.   Might want to stop ordering him parts..  Investor #2(joey) has zero shot at getting anything back.   Maybe a few pennies. 

Do it yourself like Tornado who can't even post an image on the forum but somehow figured out how to get setup before plommer with 0 advice from me. 

Plommer spent days saying his Motherboard won't work with more than 2 GPU's.  "I bought the wrong one"   -- Based on what? Because you're too stupid? Lol. 

Spankie says you are wrong plommer, it will run more than 2 GPU's. 

What do you know, plommer gets it running with more than 2 GPU's with advice from monkey and spankie and then proceeds to fail some more and blame the motherboard. 

Now he's fucking maximum pissed off because he's making $3 a day with unstable GPU's bouncing allover the fuking place because he did absolutely zero homework. 

I know several people running 6 GPU's on the same board plommer.   Yet he probably told the investor he needs a new motherboard and will pay him back for the old one. 

Always some good bullshit here at TGF.  Tons of noobs. 

Good day mother fuckers. 

Yeah I've read countless threads in the bitcoin alt coin mining forum that confirms the H170 from ASUS and other manufacturers is flaky with multiple GPU's.

You say you know people that have successfully got 6 GPU's running on this mobo? I call bullshit.

Again, the question is why are you so concerned about what I say/do? You're a bit of a bitch pal. 

How do we mod those timing bootstraps plommer give us a tutorial so we can replicate your sucesses. 

My guess is you don't have the bitcoin you claim you do and are somehow directing your anger at others.

Most normal people swimmimng in cash and bitcoin wouldn't be so angry. What is it Spank?

You think its ok to stick your nose in my dealings with other posters? If so explain why?

Why didn't you have the balls to tell me straight away you would be telling Fecal to do it himself?

I know why, you're a fukkin coward. A fukkin coward, a full of shit coward.

Yeah I've read countless threads in the bitcoin alt coin mining forum that confirms the H170 from ASUS and other manufacturers is flaky with multiple GPU's.

You say you know people that have successfully got 6 GPU's running on this mobo? I call bullshit.

Again, the question is why are you so concerned about what I say/do? You're a bit of a bitch pal. 

You're one pissed off jealous fat fuck. 

I have more money in cryptos than you have made in disability in the past 10 years.  Easily.