Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, can I bang your slutty mole faced wife? 

Thanks pal. 

Love to knock that hoe up and have you take care of the kid. 

I make 6 figures, is that not enough for that ugly hobbit? 

Jesus. 

Seen many hoes better than that who can live on 30K. 

Damn spank you owned her, think rito will pass along your thoughts? :laugh

I will throw in a bushy box and set your rig up for $299.95. 

I even talked Fecal Tornado into not hiring plommer to build his rig. 

Guy built his rig before plommer. 

:deemer

I am guessing the investors are slightly concerned. 

no shit talking here

Tornado was gonna pay someone to build a rig, I pointed him to some video tutorials because I said it wouldn't be worth it. 

God forbid I saved the poor guy thousands of dollars. 

rito the tard strikes again. 

Of all the retards on this forum, the professional gambler/arber/statistic expert doesn't understand getting a good value. 

Go figure. 

I have no problem with Fecal building his own rig, if I knew he had some computer knowledge and was capable/confident enough to build a machine I would have directed him to some youtube vids myself. Free of charge. I was under the impression he wasn't comfortable putting the thing together. He contacted me first.

The only people I actively solicited to build a rig for were IAG and rito, both graciously declined. My current partners asked me, I didn't ask them to get involved.

Whats annoying is when guys stick their noses in other peoples business. Fecal and I had an agreement and if he wanted to back out all he had to do was say so himself, instead he gave me some excuse about ordering other GPU's and then never contacted me again, I was disappointed in that.

I only offered to build machines for a fee after being prodded a little by a couple posters that thought I could make a buck off doing so, you know, capitalism, the American way. Help a broke dikk fukk out.

If Spankie was solid he would have said something to me first, before sabotaging my deal with Fecal (instead he went behind my back like a See you next Tuesday ), and Fecal should have told me himself, two total bitch moves.

No I never said a thing about the forum member.

Don't need to, you insinuated it by me helping him. 

Fine with me.  

Go do some more models or whatever gay shit you do and then come back to me and ask me how much I made today as if it's an insult because I didn't make as much as you. 

Weeeee rito the tard. 

You would think someone who cares this much about money would have never married a filthy money grubbing pig. 

But no, he's happy to pay for it, but doesn't realize how much he would save if he hadn't married a filthy money grubbing pig. 

Hard to explain to those ones.