Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spank you won't address the part about going behind my back to involve yourself in my dealing with Fecal. 

I know why, because you know what a bitch move it was.

I didn't go behind your back, retard. 

Tornado PM'd me asking me if he should buy a premade rig, I said NO.  Pointed him to full build videos. 

Anything else, dipshit? 

It definitely exists.  

I'm sorry you're so upset. 

More than happy to let you believe that. 

Take another pill, pal.  

Let's get this thing rollin'. 

Yeah it exists and you were so jealous of my deal with Fecal you had to get involved and try and make it seem like you were the good guy.

I'm willing to babysit this thing for a year no problem. Its not like I have a full dance card - I basically do nothing all day anyway. 

The rig just sits there doing its own thing on a spot on my computer desk and takes up the space of a $10 milk crate thing I got from Walmart. 

When I get the 2nd machine up and running I'll just stack it on top.

Don't ever stack them on top of each other.

You two were supposed to be on the same team.  Chill.

Hardware issues can and do happen.  Doesn't mean the board isn't capable of mining but also doesn't mean the board isn't defective.

The only reason I came back to this forum was to contribute to what you two had going.  If that's no longer here, I might as well just leave again.

Spankie claims Fecal contacted him to ask him whether he should buy a premade rig, then goes on to proudly proclaim:

"I even talked Fecal Tornado into not hiring plommer to build his rig."

Yeah, that's what I did. 

Saved him from the wrath of scammers and poor people who have no business trying to make money. 

Actually what you are doing is disability fraud. 

Scammer. 

Yeah, that's what I did. 

Saved him from the wrath of scammers and poor people who have no business trying to make money. 

Actually what you are doing is disability fraud. 

Scammer. 

Again, bitch move talking about shit you know nothing about.

Concern yourself with all your money.

Hardware issues can and do happen.  Doesn't mean the board isn't capable of mining but also doesn't mean the board isn't defective.

The only reason I came back to this forum was to contribute to what you two had going.  If that's no longer here, I might as well just leave again.

LOL

JFC

Dude blindsided me. Instead of suggesting to me that it may be better if fecal does his own thing he instead involves himself in my affairs and then boasts about it.

I thought Spankie was okay, but it turns out I was mistaken.