Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know what other site spankie frequents?

Not sure if he does. I am friends with someone he claimed to have been talking to the other night that I could reach out to on Facebook to get a hold of him if needed, but I think it's probably better to wait until he shows up. I'm sure he will. if he was triggered by all the requests for rigging help I am not sure I want to track him down thru a third party, but if it's an emergency I can reach out.

I'm leaving for the airport in an hour but will be around until then

Guest boatboatboat

I'm leaving for the airport in an hour but will be around until then

if you wear a scarf and sunglasses I heard it increase the chances of a full body search by 40%

Just sayin

Success!!

I have 2 rigs up and running. They are earning considerably less than first anticipated as I'm using nicehash and the price of ethereum has gone down considerably the last few days.

Both rigs seem to be running smoothly, I monitor them via Teamviewer - checking in on them multiple times a day. For the most part they run stable but every once in a while will freeze and require a reboot.

Success!!

I have 2 rigs up and running. They are earning considerably less than first anticipated as I'm using nicehash and the price of ethereum has gone down considerably the last few days.

Both rigs seem to be running smoothly, I monitor them via Teamviewer - checking in on them multiple times a day. For the most part they run stable but every once in a while will freeze and require a reboot.

But how much are they mining compared to expectation?   Obviously you can't control the price of ethereum

Going to keep both rigs stored in the space above my kitchen cupboards. Right now I can only keep one rig up there because I only have 1 wireless LAN adapter, once I get another wireless adapter I will put the second unit up there with a fan to keep them cool.

Success!!

same on both for me

But how much are they mining compared to expectation?   Obviously you can't control the price of ethereum

I was expecting $20 a day per rig, its less than half of that.

Most importantly for me is they are generating something, which means my guys can expect to recoup a bit of money every month.

Also mining difficulty has gone up and will continue to increase making the machines less efficient.

Reason: I've read that over 1 million new ethereum miners came online in the last month alone.