ANYONE here betting McGregor over Floyd?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now my #1 attention is the Garcia/Broner fight going off in a few days.

Mark my words... something fishy going on with that fight.

Almost looks like the fix is in for Broner to win, so they can put him on the stupid Mayweather undercard vs. Nate Diaz.

That's pathetic because Garcia will undoubtedly win that fight.  Broner's limited skills are no match for the well-rounded boxer that Garcia is...

Guest boatboatboat

When the Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor fight opened at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook on Feb. 16, Mayweather was a -2500 favorite and McGregor a +1100 underdog.

A lot has changed since then.

Betting odds for Conor McGregor continue to improve thanks to sizable wagers rolling in on the Irishman for his fight against Floyd Mayweather. Jeff Bottari/Getty Images

The vast majority of the tickets (93 percent) and money (76 percent) are on McGregor at Westgate, but Monday saw some larger ones come in as well.

Westgate took two "low five-figure" wagers on McGregor at +500 Monday afternoon, pushing the odds down to the lowest they've been at the book since the odds opened (McGregor +425, Mayweather -550).

Minutes after that happened, bettors pounced on the low odds on Mayweather, pushing it up to -600 and McGregor to +450.

fuckin brock over here, touting a -600 to -700 play and will pound his chest if it wins and say told you so!

I told you guys it would only be a matter of time before these McGregor slurpers (who give him a good shot to win) would turn around and say, "Look, he's gloating about winning a -600 play!"

So what?  Putting up $600 to win $100 is still highway robbery.  Free money.

You McGregor Monkeys keep betting on McGregor... you make it better for the rest of us.   :laugh

I told you guys it would only be a matter of time before these McGregor slurpers (who give him a good shot to win) would turn around and say, "Look, he's gloating about winning a -600 play!"

So what?  Putting up $600 to win $100 is still highway robbery.  Free money.

You McGregor Monkeys keep betting on McGregor... you make it better for the rest of us.   :laugh

unbeliev able.