MLB auction

rjt

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 5 games back and 1.5 games back of the Wild Card! Hell they are only about 3 games back of the 1st Wild Card.

And I tried to virtually give 25% of them away to yisman yesterday and he said no

Cards are 2.5 behind Rockies for WC

You can forget about them winning the division

OK 2.5, but that is pretty close and they still can EASILY win the division. It isnt over yet, they play the Cubbies 4 in a row and who knows what happens there

Sure they need to win like 8 of their last 10 games or so. But 4 of those games are against the Cubbies and the Cubbies play Milwaukee as well 3 games or so. The best news there would be a split or probably for the Cubbies to win all 3.

Cardinals end the season with 7 games at home against the Cubbies and Milwaukee. That is very important because they dont have to rely on the other teams losing. Also they play 3 games at Pittsburgh this weekend

guy is trying to sell yisman in this thread with lies as if yis doesn't have internet access lol.

I did make him the offer of 20% of Houston and included the 25% of St Louis. He said no, but I really think that St Louis can do it. Who I am really worried about is Minnesota. All of a sudden they cannot score. Minny will be tough to make the playoffs because they have to play Cleveland 3 games next week

And timely, you are a fucking idiot, stay out of this thread Corky

How can they easily win the division? Do you know the definition of easily. They're behind two teams. The cubs play the brewers 4 times so if the cubs win that series cards are fucked. If cubs lose then the brewers are in much better position. The cardinals just got swept on the series that mattered. They don't have 0 chance but it's damn close

Let me update the bids so timely can see again that he didnt win shit and just needs to shut the fuck up.

KNOW YOUR ROLE TIMELYSHITTING

Dodgers $585 – TN

Astros $301 – PO

Indians $286 – RJ

Cubs $230 – TN

Nats $225 – TN

Red Sox $164 – Yis

Yankees $125 – RJ

DBacks $51 – RJ

Royals $40 – Dingo

Rockies $40 – RJ

Cardinals $29 – PO

Angels $15 – Martian

Rangers $10 – Pocket

Twins $7 – PO

Rays $5 – Bar

Orioles $5 – RJ

Mariners $3 – Yis

Brewers $2 – Try

Pirates $2 – PO

Marlins $1 – WVU

Jays $1 – WVU

total in pot: 2127

OK 2.5, but that is pretty close and they still can EASILY win the division. It isnt over yet, they play the Cubbies 4 in a row and who knows what happens there

Sure they need to win like 8 of their last 10 games or so. But 4 of those games are against the Cubbies and the Cubbies play Milwaukee as well 3 games or so. The best news there would be a split or probably for the Cubbies to win all 3.

Cardinals end the season with 7 games at home against the Cubbies and Milwaukee. That is very important because they dont have to rely on the other teams losing. Also they play 3 games at Pittsburgh this weekend

They can't easily win the division.  They're like 1% to win the division.  Probably around +2000 to sweep Cubs in 4 game series and even if they did they would likely still be slightly behind Cubs and Brewers in division

Well I am counting on Milwaukee winning maybe 3 of 4 against the Cubs or at least splitting 2-2. Then iffffff St Louis somehow wins 4 in a row against the Cubbies they have a shot. lets face it, the Cubs dont really scare anyone anymore on the road.

Meanwhile timelyshitting cant even count to 7 without someone spotting him the first 6

Let me update the bids so timely can see again that he didnt win shit and just needs to shut the fuck up.

KNOW YOUR ROLE TIMELYSHITTING

Dodgers $585 – TN

Astros $301 – PO

Indians $286 – RJ

Cubs $230 – TN

Nats $225 – TN

Red Sox $164 – Yis

Yankees $125 – RJ

DBacks $51 – RJ

Royals $40 – Dingo

Rockies $40 – RJ

Cardinals $29 – PO

Angels $15 – Martian

Rangers $10 – Pocket

Twins $7 – PO

Rays $5 – Bar

Orioles $5 – RJ

Mariners $3 – Yis

Brewers $2 – Try

Pirates $2 – PO

Marlins $1 – WVU

Jays $1 – WVU

total in pot: 2127

Marlins and Jays can still easily meet in World Series

You should buy them from WVU

Make that 5 games back and 1.5 games back of the Wild Card! Hell they are only about 3 games back of the 1st Wild Card.

And I tried to virtually give 25% of them away to yisman yesterday and he said no

you tried to sell me some Cardinals and I said I wasn't interested

I'm not

like I said, if I had won the Cardinals bid, I'd also want to sell them