MLB auction

rjt

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here come the Cardinals BITCHES!!! 

Hell here comes Minnesota making a run into the playoffs too!!

And lastly, HERE COMES HOUSTON!!!!!!!! And To Help Houston out, Minnesota plays Cleveland this week. Houston gets to finish the season at Boston who cant really improve their post season position

I didnt say that it was more favorable, but at least it is a harder matchup than the teams that Cleveland has beaten lately. I really wish that Milwaukee would beat the Cubbies the next 2 games. I need St Louis to win all 4 against the Cubbies anyway. If Milwaukee could beat them the next 2 games then maybe 3 out of four against the Cubbies would do.

You have been saying all along that St Louis didnt have a chance yet here they are. Definitely not out of it for the division either. They just need to sweep the Cubs at home.

I didnt say that it was more favorable, but at least it is a harder matchup than the teams that Cleveland has beaten lately. I really wish that Milwaukee would beat the Cubbies the next 2 games. I need St Louis to win all 4 against the Cubbies anyway. If Milwaukee could beat them the next 2 games then maybe 3 out of four against the Cubbies would do.

You have been saying all along that St Louis didnt have a chance yet here they are. Definitely not out of it for the division either. They just need to sweep the Cubs at home.

I said Cards don’t have a shot at winning division. They don’t

You don’t even know what you should be rooting for. Brewers winning today is bad for Cards. You want Brewers and Rockies to lose

No I want the Brewers to win because it helps the Cards to possibly win the division. I cant expect the Cards to win 4 in a row, but I certainly expect the Cards to win 3 out of 4 against the Cubbies. Cards are just 4,5 games behind the Cubbies now. But they do have to win the division and not tie because the Cubs own the tiebreaker. But maybe the Cubs lose 6 in a row, it could happen

I am not too worried about Milwaukee at the moment for the Wild Card anyway since St Louis plays them at home next weekend. If they lose 2 out of 3 of those games then they wouldnt beat Colorado anyway most likely

I love it how RJT even acts like he can spell baseball. A few days ago he gave St Louis NO CHANCE at winning even the wild card

You can't read.  I said they have virtually no chance of winning the division after you came in claiming they're in great shape 

How are they looking tonight?  Down 8-2 after 1st inning 

Amazing Anaheim couldn't beat out Minnesota for the last spot.

AL:

Minnesota at Yankees

MIN/NYY winner at Cleveland

Boston at Houston

NL:

Colorado at Arizona

COL/AZ winner at LA

Cubs at Washington

it's possible for Houston to catch Cleveland and for Milwaukee or St. Louis to catch Colorado, but unlikely.

Amazing Anaheim couldn't beat out Minnesota for the last spot.

AL:

Minnesota at Yankees

MIN/NYY winner at Cleveland

Boston at Houston

NL:

Colorado at Arizona

COL/AZ winner at LA

Cubs at Washington

it's possible for Houston to catch Cleveland and for Milwaukee or St. Louis to catch Colorado, but unlikely.

Cardinals are in a great spot. I think they win the division

Positions next to bids

#1 Dodgers $585 – TN

#2 Astros $301 – PO

#1 Indians $286 – rjt

#3 Cubs $230 – TN

#2 Nats $225 – TN

#3 Red Sox $164 – Yis

#4 Yankees $125 – rjt

#4 DBacks $51 – rjt

Royals $40 – Dingo

#5 Rockies $40 – rjt

Cardinals $29 – PO

Angels $15 – Martian

Rangers $10 – Pocket

#5 Twins $7 – PO

Rays $5 – Bar

Orioles $5 – RJ

Mariners $3 – Yis

Brewers $2 – Try

Pirates $2 – PO

Marlins $1 – WVU

Jays $1 – WVU

total in pot: $2127

shouldn't matter

Harper will miss some time but they have the division locked up and he'll be back

http://www.capitalgazette.com/ct-bryce-harper-back-for-nationals-20170925-story.html

Barring a last-minute setback, the Washington Nationals will activate Bryce Harper ahead of Monday's game in Philadelphia, according to people familiar with the situation. Harper has been out since Aug. 12 with a bone bruise in his left knee and a left calf strain suffered when he slipped on a wet base.

Initially, the injury looked gruesome enough that Harper's season seemed certain to be over. Soon after, he and the Nationals began a rehabilitation race against the late-summer clock. If Harper is, indeed, activated Monday, they will have won that race, giving Harper a week's worth of at-bats and games before October.