Im ready to bash some Nicaraguans skulls fuck it

Guest pocketrockets

Guest boatboatboat

Boo freaking hoo my lazy ass is sleeping in this morning I don't have a job there are no jobs where I live people don't have any work to do but I'm upset because there are people down the street working and they are making lots of noise doing it pocket rockets did it ever f****** Dawn on you to get your ass out of bed walk down to that job site go up to the supervisor and say hey buddy are you hiring I'm looking for work no rather than doing that you post it the gambling forum.com how much noise the people who are working are making you are a leech

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

If I were asked to give some of the key attributes of being the opposite of an alpha male pocket rockets you would have almost all of them alpha males are self-supporting in fact they tend to support others alpha males are not dependent or hooked on drugs alpha males don't beg others for money alpha males when they do receive funds from other others don't have other people pay the debt off for them alpha males do not make up wild stories about being some crazed killer and if you come down here I'll f*** you up alpha males don't weigh a hundred sixty-three pounds and couldn't beat the way out of a wet paper sack you weigh overestimate yourself you are not an alpha male you were the low man on the totem pole you're getting a little bit froggy and if need be I'll kick you down 7 or 8 notches today if you want

I know you are hick retard but you are starting to write like ck... you 2 have lots of similarities... but seems stupidity is getting contagious. You are the worst mod in forum history hands down. This is said to you from a lot ofr different posters WEEKLY. And you dont get a clue. So by your logic our buddy Yanks is not an alpha male either.

Who says I dont support myself? Yes I pay a lower rent than I would on a non family owned property. So what? Get a clue fat maggot and whenever you wanna come down here and prove my alpha dominance Ill hand your ass to you  and you can get one of your Non heterosexual person minions record it.

Guest boatboatboat

I'll bet I do more physical work today actual work not going to a gym in Santa and satin pants and lifting things but actual work today then you've done in 6 months and about every 30 minutes I'll have to use an emergency inhaler because I can't f****** breathe now keep in mind I don't have to be there doing this I don't get paid to do it but I do it to help out the workers that are on the site because it's not fair for me not to be there you are a lazy Leach pocket rockets get it through your head rather than bitching on a form you should be walking through downtown Costa Rica San Jose looking for job sites to apply to you lazy f***

I know you are hick retard but you are starting to write like ck... you 2 have lots of similarities... but seems stupidity is getting contagious. You are the worst mod in forum history hands down. This is said to you from a lot ofr different posters WEEKLY. And you dont get a clue. So by your logic our buddy Yanks is not an alpha male either.

Who says I dont support myself? Yes I pay a lower rent than I would on a non family owned property. So what? Get a clue fat maggot and whenever you wanna come down here and prove my alpha dominance Ill hand your ass to you and you can get one of your Non heterosexual person minions record it.

You sound mad, bruh. Calm down.

Guest pocketrockets

Boo freaking hoo my lazy ass is sleeping in this morning I don't have a job there are no jobs where I live people don't have any work to do but I'm upset because there are people down the street working and they are making lots of noise doing it pocket rockets did it ever f****** Dawn on you to get your ass out of bed walk down to that job site go up to the supervisor and say hey buddy are you hiring I'm looking for work no rather than doing that you post it the gambling forum.com how much noise the people who are working are making you are a leech

lol fuck your mother and your whole family tree fat Homosexual human being , go get a heart attack you fucking overweight retarded MOMO

Guest pocketrockets

I'll bet I do more physical work today actual work not going to a gym in Santa and satin pants and lifting things but actual work today then you've done in 6 months and about every 30 minutes I'll have to use an emergency inhaler because I can't f****** breathe now keep in mind I don't have to be there doing this I don't get paid to do it but I do it to help out the workers that are on the site because it's not fair for me not to be there you are a lazy Leach pocket rockets get it through your head rather than bitching on a form you should be walking through downtown Costa Rica San Jose looking for job sites to apply to you lazy f***

BOOOO-HOOO-FUCKIN-HOOO who gives a fuck, choke on the inhaler Homosexual human being

Guest pocketrockets

lol at the 2 mods ganging up. thats all they good for... a bright example of why Yanks is the best mod and if this forum ever intends to grow and profit a bit more, changes are to be made...

im sure the owner (if there is one besides these people) has been noticing a declining trend.

Guest pocketrockets

You sound mad, bruh. Calm down.

Not mad, calling you self righteous cunts what you really are. Hypocrite pieces of shit. I carry the weight of this forum WAY more than you do and I dont even work here... get a clue about driving traffic, being interesting and being able to CONNECT with different demoghrapics.

BBB... you with your hick retard accent and hick retard videos, scare off the smart, savvy city population, lots of posters from the real city come and cringe when they read a hick like you is management. Women also cringe. Cant imagine hearing that voice live for more than 10mins straight, would rather die... guess thats why your wife was upset you were staying home and not dying (your words not mine)...

KR... from Arizona and shit, you come as a fake American or a lazy mexican double agent with sexual perversion issues... Americans dont trust you period. You are the definition of hypocrisy and jump the bandwagon from snowflake to conservatard in seconds for your own convenience.

Shoot another "feel sorry for my fatfuck cough" video for us, come on pal you can do it!!!

Or better yet, throw some bills around.

Guest pocketrockets

Been here 17 years. I like and respect the Nicas. The majority are hardworking, honest people. They are mostly very humble due to the situation they come from. Not to mention the women are beautiful.

Ticas WAY more beautiful.

Loman, you are a gringo, however... Ticos and Nicas have had many problems through the ages, I dont like their culture or their accent or the way they behave while drunk/around women.

I find them tacky, unclassy and a pest sometimes... get a tico woman walk with a skirt next to a full nica construction site... the results are nasty.

Get a nica into a fight against a nica or even a tico... machetes flying around... they are violent savages... for the most part... I know because I have been chased down with a machete twice.

Guest boatboatboat

Pocket rockets talking about unclassy my Lord the irony dude don't you see how this thread could set people off you have spent the last six month basically since you've been at this place creating threads asking for money desperate times you had other people pay off your debts you've promised people to be paid at certain dates they aren't you gotten free challenge handouts you've done this you've helped two weeks ago you were asking for money okay you are asking for a loan from somebody on the form so you could pay a loan off to somebody else on the form and then you create a thread bitching about people who make noise when they work Jesus Christ dude yes people get up at 5 in the morning and go to a f****** job it's hard they sweat when they get home there muscles ache yes it's called work work it just absolutely amazes me that you're just crying the blues or the creditors are coming after me get the f*** out of bed walk down to that job site and see if they're hiring but the f*** is wrong with you dude you lazy bastard alpha male my ass your a f****** whiny pussy woman

Guest pocketrockets

Pocket rockets talking about unclassy my Lord the irony dude don't you see how this thread could set people off you have spent the last six month basically since you've been at this place creating threads asking for money desperate times you had other people pay off your debts you've promised people to be paid at certain dates they aren't you gotten free challenge handouts you've done this you've helped two weeks ago you were asking for money okay you are asking for a loan from somebody on the form so you could pay a loan off to somebody else on the form and then you create a thread bitching about people who make noise when they work Jesus Christ dude yes people get up at 5 in the morning and go to a f****** job it's hard they sweat when they get home there muscles ache yes it's called work work it just absolutely amazes me that you're just crying the blues or the creditors are coming after me get the f*** out of bed walk down to that job site and see if they're hiring but the f*** is wrong with you dude you lazy bastard alpha male my ass your a f****** whiny pussy woman

lol lol lol I hope your heart explodes as you type with such anger......... very likely actually

I paid Kolz yesterday... and off course crickets from your stupid ass.

Dude, look at your avatar, you think of yourself as a superman, literally, yet you are useless to the forums, you dont help players you just create drama!

You are esentially, a super hick  :gun

I set you off? BOO--THE-FUCKIIIING-HOOOO

Cry me a river fat bastard.

Guest boatboatboat

It's called Talk to Type I haven't typed the word to you pocket rockets all I have to do is hit one button and talk angry no some broke dick f*** 4000 miles from me living in squalor does not have the ability to anger me what they do have is the ability for me to put them in their place and you my son are not an alpha male you were the epitome the epitome of the opposite of an alpha male you can't even support yourself and alpha male takes care of the entire Pride okay the entire Pride you do not do that you were the three legged female lion who lays under the bushes and after the rest of the pride has eaten you limp over on your three legs and you lick the cartilage juice because that's all you can get but if the same token you probably b**** at 5:30 in the morning when you hear the pride out make Gina kill so that they can survive for the next day alpha male what a f****** joke

Guest pocketrockets

It's called Talk to Type I haven't typed the word to you pocket rockets all I have to do is hit one button and talk angry no some broke dick f*** 4000 miles from me living in squalor does not have the ability to anger me what they do have is the ability for me to put them in their place and you my son are not an alpha male you were the epitome the epitome of the opposite of an alpha male you can't even support yourself and alpha male takes care of the entire Pride okay the entire Pride you do not do that you were the three legged female lion who lays under the bushes and after the rest of the pride has eaten you limp over on your three legs and you lick the cartilage juice because that's all you can get but if the same token you probably b**** at 5:30 in the morning when you hear the pride out make Gina kill so that they can survive for the next day alpha male what a f****** joke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

took me 2 secs to type that...

how long will you spend angry today?

Guest pocketrockets

"ill I have to do is hit one button"

thats your favorite pussy rebuttal, Homosexual human being ...

you have no game but threats about being an online mod LOL LOL LOL

Guest boatboatboat

Can't cannot type right now can only talk was it at all office probably about a quarter after 8 this morning much later for me and then normal got done at the office signing off on yesterday's work at Job 1 29 years now and then amazing one place 29 years working pocket rockets can you imagine that and now I'm driving out to a hay field The Rake some Hey cuz it's supposed to rain today about 3 and I need to get that all rigged up so the guys can come in and bail it some fuktard decided to cut hay two days before it was going to rain so and then when I get done with that I'll go home and I'll do some paperwork and I'll bid on a reconstruction job of a kitchen remodel so that will be my day pocket rockets hopefully my work will not disturb anybody who's trying to sleep in on welfare