Im ready to bash some Nicaraguans skulls fuck it

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

I cant even understand that and its hard on the eyes to read hick writing style with no correct use of punctuation. Whatever you say...

Ill chalk it as "blah blah blah COUGHblah im a faf fuck COUGH blah blah blah" COUGH COUGH

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo freaking hoo my lazy ass is sleeping in this morning I don't have a job there are no jobs where I live people don't have any work to do but I'm upset because there are people down the street working and they are making lots of noise doing it pocket rockets did it ever f****** Dawn on you to get your ass out of bed walk down to that job site go up to the supervisor and say hey buddy are you hiring I'm looking for work no rather than doing that you post it the gambling forum.com how much noise the people who are working are making you are a leech

your voice translator needs a . button

Guest pocketrockets

Why you tell me all these details about your hick life like its some growing interesting experience? This is the kind of dullness that kills a forum.

lol lol lol I hope your heart explodes as you type with such anger......... very likely actually

I paid Kolz yesterday... and off course crickets from your stupid ass.

Dude, look at your avatar, you think of yourself as a superman, literally, yet you are useless to the forums, you dont help players you just create drama!

You are esentially, a super hick :gun

I set you off? BOO--THE-FUCKIIIING-HOOOO

Cry me a river fat bastard.

You paid kolz all $100??

I don't think that's true based on my source.

Guest pocketrockets

You paid kolz all $100??

I don't think that's true based on my source.

You are back on ignore, you are a piece of shit and I find zero value in your posts. You drag the forum down with your complaining.

I owe zero answers to you, you are zero, my hero.

By far the best part for me is the guy didn't pay kolz all $100... But let's pretend he did. In his posts he says he paid kolz and "crickets." Are people supposed to tell rockets good job for paying a debt he owed: For paying back a "friend" he took money from? Why would someone be congratulated for doing what is expected of any man? Jfc.

You are back on ignore, you are a piece of shit and I find zero value in your posts. You drag the forum down with your complaining.

I owe zero answers to you, you are zero, my hero.

you paid him $40 of the $100 You owe and you want a congratulations lol.

Unreal. You guaranteed the guy you'd pay him back everything by August 1st. You paid late and only gave him 40%. Just sad.

Oh and you are the one who started this feud.

Boatboatboat how dare you not congratulate rockets on paying back 40% of his debt and paying it late!

Guest pocketrockets

you paid him $40 of the $100 You owe and you want a congratulations lol.

Unreal. You guaranteed the guy you'd pay him back everything by August 1st. You paid late and only gave him 40%. Just sad.

Oh and you are the one who started this feud.

Boatboatboat how dare you not congratulate rockets on paying back 40% of his debt and paying it late!

How do you know I didnt send him the rest and even a bit extra later so he wouldnt get fucked with the fees????

Fuckin maggot talking out of your ass... 

How do you know I didnt send him the rest and even a bit extra later so he wouldnt get fucked with the fees????

Fuckin maggot talking out of your ass...

because your entire excuse for not paying was bitcoin down so you couldn't buy from a certain someone and you never bought from a certain someone I don't believe.

Oh and because of your history.... that's also a big reason why too.

Maggots leach off others.

Guest boatboatboat

Klogz , PM me your Bitcoin address I'll pay you the other $60 Pocket Rocket oh the gambling Forum feels responsible for letting this leech continually leech off people and not pay debts will just chalk this up as the second debt that a for moderators had to cover for him

Guest pocketrockets

nothing to see here; i'm sure rockets has sent to kolzer now that he got his answer that bitcoin is good to go.

Kolz just got home (got laid last nite) and now I can access my exodus wallet

I sent you what I had in there and will send the rest once I buy from HRWG

thanks rocky

1N6HGLBgw5Qr5hAg8ZhTwRdHtg9pGe7ZyF

whats that address????

you gave me

13dvjjVmnxiPaxzrC9QggvHdosCzeviro3?

thats were I sent $40 1 hr ago

ok rockers i see that. thanks buddy

you dont owe me anymore. you are fine

because your entire excuse for not paying was bitcoin down so you couldn't buy from a certain someone and you never bought from a certain someone I don't believe.

Oh and because of your history.... that's also a big reason why too.

Maggots leach off others.

Kolz himself said I dont owe him anymore so what the fuck are you talking about and why is it your fucking business?

And what if I bought from someone else, or got paid some $ I was owed yesterday... hey genius, as my screenshot for yesterday showed I got some $ from BTC freelance... check your facts you fuckin MOMO

Your mom was a depressed bitch Homosexual human being that probably got healed by sucking black dick and you are an insufferable See you next Tuesday that thinks he is too cool for school but would get bitchslapped in any man to man real situation.

What about that?

Guest pocketrockets

Klogz , PM me your Bitcoin address I'll pay you the other $60 Pocket Rocket oh the gambling Forum feels responsible for letting this leech continually leech off people and not pay debts will just chalk this up as the second debt that a for moderators had to cover for him

havent died yet?

so you are driven to kill the forum totally BEFORE you die?

getting close to the goal BBB, congrats

Guest boatboatboat

What about that it's another death of somebody just wrote off because you come out with these f****** SOB stories how the world is against you that's what about that alpha male my ass you literally complain because people who work make too much noise and then you think you're proving some great cyber point when you can show that someone else another person just ate the f****** debt you have to them what are you not understanding you are not an honorable person you put things on credit cards you can't pay for you borrow money from people you don't pay back you have other people pay off your loans you are a leech

The debtor himself said I dont owe him anymore so what the fuck are you talking about and why is it your fucking business?

Your mom was a depressed bitch Homosexual human being that probably got healed by sucking black dick and you are an insufferable See you next Tuesday that thinks he is too good for school but would get bitchslapped in any man to man real situation.

What about that?

You have no honor. The debtor himself lol?

If my friend gave me money and asked to be paid back... then I paid him some and he said just keep the rest you think I'd keep the rest? No. It's not my money and he did me a favor. You honestly have no shame

You were just claiming you paid him back extra with fees. So much for that.

Just embarrassing. Seriously when will you learn?

Been here 17 years. I like and respect the Nicas. The majority are hardworking, honest people. They are mostly very humble due to the situation they come from.

I agree. They are hard workers but my opinion is biased because I've seen them work for my parents's biz and they are better employees than Ticos.

PR destroyed as usual.  What a shit show.

Get a fucking job you piece of trash.

Alpha male.  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest boatboatboat

Unemployed alpha male asking for loans to pay other loans doesn't pay current loans in full credit card companies calling alpha male crazed killer gross 9 tons of marijuana and two days in his basement was in a rock and roll band was a model alpha male Desperate Times Desperate Measures alpha male you are so delusional