PR/Brick Pokerstars Sponsorship Thread

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, as bricker knows i talked to him at the start. no problem with bricks intentions and I was rooting for both of them - brick knows this. i know brick wouldn't bother and i have an account at sharkscope from forever ago that i still use even playing at WPN; it's smart to know your competition imo. i looked him up at the start and then looked him up at the end. i had no expectations of him screwing brick, because despite what rockets think i have no issues with him, and i noticed that he had done well for himself - in relation to his past - and figured brick had gotten his stake back. when i learned he hadn't, i brought it to attention because it was really shady imo. 

unless downsouth gets in, i'll play for fun and not for real so no real worry for you.

gonna get the rounders treatment from this grinder here.

And my comment yesterday was about comments someone(i thought you) made previously claiming they could easily generate 60% ROI on MTT but they didnt do it because it wasnt worth their time or they were bored or whatever. if it wasnt you then oops but id guess it was.