PR/Brick Pokerstars Sponsorship Thread

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truth is we were inches away of a big hit... very unlucky in some spots

i never meant to burn any bridges cause you are a good guy and you are a good guy to have on your side in the e-battles... I know you believe you got fucked but what is your opinion of what I should have done if what I said happened is true?

I know you said I should not play with my $ in the meanwhile, truth is ive never been staked besides when my roomie and I used to play next to each other and he sent me $50-$100 and I paid him after I cashed out... so no I had no clue I had to empty my balance first... but truth is I documented EVERY single lobby/tourney played that day that I won the controversial tournament BUT that one. Because in my eyes that was me, my $, my last $22 of the remaining balance ive been playing with for 2-3 days prior.

Truth is I should have come clean to you that day, pretty sure you would have told me thats fine but no more bullshit or something along the lines, instead i wanted to be kept under the rug and timelyfucker once again ruined my day in the forums. No matter what I say people will not belive what I say to be true, but it is. At the very least I should have asked for advice from Rito, Joey, Yanks or someone else... but I had a bad urgency for that $.

I don't understand. At what point in your life will you start take credit for your mistakes and stop blaming everyone else? 

You needed the money, you saw an opportunity and thought you'd get away with it and you got caught. Brick is the kind of guy who wouldn't care, as I knew, so it wasn't the worst outcome. Those are the facts of the matter. You don't keep silent unless you feel it's shady. I didn't ruin anyones day; your decisions caught up with you again. At one point you need to take responsibility and stop blaming your problems and choices on other people. 

edit: Funny thing is if you would have PM'ed brick right away and told him, nothing would have come of it and he would have said all good as to avoid the controversy oover a couple hundred bucks.

Guest pocketrockets

and as far  as this place goes im pretty much done, spent the last 9-10 months defending myself here for some unfounded bullshit, ither yes warranted but ultimately some idiots here wanted me to become the new bad guy of the forum and every time, every little confusion, every little mistep and back in that corner... and nah fuck it not worth it

lots of good people here but im zero interested in spending more time defending myself from accusations and insults... arguing with stranger dumbfucks like Boat, KR, Timely, etc ect (what these folks have in common? zero self criticism, they are always right, they are the ''good guys'')

i relinquish my contest entries and else... i dont give a fuck

i swear by my mother thats what happened... what I say is true, if anything im guilty of putting extra effort in that tourney once I was ITM compared to the staked by Brick-s tourneys.

Guest pocketrockets

rockers do you need a new pc?

i needed it, i bought it last week with poker winnings.... my desktop restarts itself when RAM overloaded, and other things started to fail as well... once that starts you know is months before it goes in the trash can

got that dell inspiron15 with 51% discount

Guest pocketrockets

I don't understand. At what point in your life will you start take credit for your mistakes and stop blaming everyone else? 

You needed the money, you saw an opportunity and thought you'd get away with it and you got caught. Brick is the kind of guy who wouldn't care, as I knew, so it wasn't the worst outcome. Those are the facts of the matter. You don't keep silent unless you feel it's shady. I didn't ruin anyones day; your decisions caught up with you again. At one point you need to take responsibility and stop blaming your problems and choices on other people. 

edit: Funny thing is if you would have PM'ed brick right away and told him, nothing would have come of it and he would have said all good as to avoid the controversy oover a couple hundred bucks.

nah I dont give a fuck about your opinion and whatever the fuck u say, I can post all history of deposits, tournament buyins/cashes and figures would match with my story

if what you say I did was true I wouldnt be this mad or disgusted by this place, I would be trying to get back at you or something

you humilliated me for no other reason than to be Mr Right even if its wrong to meddle in others business... you are a POS, granted a different kind of POS than me but one nonetheless

Enjoy your forum, i have no time for this

Guest pocketrockets

Extra money

Yea

.you won with "extra $"

We all know you have tons of that laying around.

Extra money

FUCK YOUR BITCH DEAD MOTHER

FUCK YOUR BITCH FAT DAUGHTER

FUCK YOUR BITCH FUGLY WIFE

FUCK YOUR FUCKIN FAT FACE...

CYA

Guest pocketrockets

Rocket you read that the wrong way, no bridges were burned with me.  I was more than happy to send you the money either way because you made me money on tennis.  I was speaking of yours and boats situation.  Just a view from an outsider looking in.

Yeaeh u are right, I did however tried to be square w BBB for months, and he lept coming back to me, fuck him

Im sorry this happened, should have told you I was not straight and my inexperience and desperation clouded my thinking.

My honest apologies man, wish u the best.

Ill send you the btc as soon as I can. Or at least in parts.

nah I dont give a fuck about your opinion and whatever the fuck u say, I can post all history of deposits, tournament buyins/cashes and figures would match with my story

if what you say I did was true I wouldnt be this mad or disgusted by this place, I would be trying to get back at you or something

you humilliated me for no other reason than to be Mr Right even if its wrong to meddle in others business... you are a POS, granted a different kind of POS than me but one nonetheless

Enjoy your forum, i have no time for this

So how did I ruin your day? 

Mr Right? You were up $500 from the time Brick started staking you when I checked and you told Brick you busted out. You acted shady; regardless of your story now. I'm a POS because I thought my pal was getting screwed and told him? Uh, ok. At least you got a computer out of it. You made a mistake but it's my fault? Got it.

Yeaeh u are right, I did however tried to be square w BBB for months, and he lept coming back to me, fuck him

Im sorry this happened, should have told you I was not straight and my inexperience and desperation clouded my thinking.

My honest apologies man, wish u the best.

Ill send you the btc as soon as I can. Or at least in parts.

If you feel this way, how am I an asshole for bringing it to the surface? That makes no sense. You admit to screwing up but somehow it's my fault. So odd.

Guest boatboatboat

you are drinking obvisoulsy

PR never scammed anyone. hes a good guy and was offered these things

He told me he had to have money to eat.

Sent $

Next day bragging about cocaine he was snorting

So I wasn't lied to and scammed ?

He told me he had to have money to eat.

Sent $

Next day bragging about cocaine he was snorting

So I wasn't lied to and scammed ?

i dont know what his problem is. hes a VERY smart guy

he could do some things. i dont know. he might be too deep in the drugs, changing his brain. he might actually have to evaluate his position in society before he is in a prison. i mean who would bail him out?

rocky take a breather