PR/Brick Pokerstars Sponsorship Thread

Guest pocketrockets

by the way, he is not busto.....he just bought into a tournament at 9pm eastern:

• Last Game Date: 09/18/2017 08:56 PM

MRMAYHEM94 (PokerStars)
  • Count: 8,393
  • Av Profit
    -$0.06
  • Av Stake: $1.88
  • Av ROI
    28%
  • Profit
    -$481
  • Ability: 67
  • Achievement Points: 50
  • Active Days: 587
  • Av Entrants: 2,179
  • Average Game Duration: 11,353
  • Av Games / Day (when playing): 14.3
  • Best 100 Streak Av Profit
    $5.32
  • Best 500 Streak Av Profit
    $1.72
  • Total Break Even Days: 162
  • Total Cashes
    $17,988
  • Early Finishes (10%)
    7.5%
  • Early/Middle Finishes (20%)
    17.4%
  • Late Finishes (10%)
    12.7%
  • Middle Finishes (40%)
    39.4%
  • Middle/Late (20%)
    22.9%
  • First Game Date: 08/23/2015 06:06 AM
  • ITM%
    23.2%
  • Last Game Date: 09/18/2017 08:56 PM
  • Total Losing Days: 303
  • Max Cashing Streak: 6
  • Max Losing Streak: 71
  • Max Winning Streak: 3
  • Most Games / Day: 106
  • PokerStars Tournament Leaderboard Points: 53,960
  • Av % Field Beaten
    54.1%
  • Total Rake
    $1,509
  • Total Stake: $15,757
  • Total ROI
    -3%
  • Wins: 233
  • Turbo Ratio
    68.7%
  • Total Winning Days: 122
  • Worst 100 Streak Av Profit
    -$2.54
  • Worst 500 Streak Av Profit
    -$1.2
  •  

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JFC...

Ok... What a fuckin drag. When Brick started staking me I had like $25 left on my balance... after registering in a ton of tourneys (ALL POSTED HERE AS SOON AS I DID U CAN MATCH TIME AND DATE) I had MY ORIGINAL balance left (I was still alive in all of Bricks tourneys)... I decided not to say shit cause the odds of me hitting with that $ were low as I have been running iffuy... so I registered into TWO $11 MTTs as to not change stakes (and motivation)...

I would like to know how you think I KNEW I WAS GONNA WIN THAT ONE, and so I didnt post it on purpose to steal money, I mean if you think I can see the future youd think Id win more poker tournaments...

When I hit that one I debated for an hour weather to tell Brick what happened... he would probably be suspicious of the whole thing and rub him the wrong way, plus I recovered all of Bricks balance and was ready to keep pounding and hit big for both of us. I was not willing to relinquish half of that if it was my money, thats not how a back up deal works, what a buy in with my money is mine to keep. So with that in mind I kept hush. I cashed out all my balance generated winnings immediately and resumed playing with bricks money only. (I bought a laptop, my pc is my wporking tool and the one im using is fucked).

So yeah that happened... after all that I decided not to post more lobby screenshots cause I figured I was playing with Bricks money exclusively and I can access all Tourney/Hand history on request from any date top any date (which I can still do) and if you want you can do all the math yourself since you have tons of free time to do this shit.

I continued to play with Bricks $ for 2 days more and went busto. I deposited back again with MY MONEY (what rito pays me on fridays) and have cashed out at least 3 times in the last 3 days, thats why im even more up since 9/11 than I should

Brick im sorry this came to light in this way... I am willing to send you any screenshots and history upon request and you can do the math. 

Yes this was not handled in the best way possible... sucks... Im just not very experienced in being backed and this is the 1st time I hit big on the leftovers of an old balance.

Whatever you guys decided im done pretty much with the arguing and the bullshit... 

Unbeweaveable!

so far today via sharkscope.com PocketRockets has bought into 8 tournaments with poster monies.  What a fucking total piece of shit!!!!    If anyone cares to look for themselves just go to www.sharkscope.com  and type MRMAYHEM94 into the search box.

One resilient mother fucker this PR is, neck & neck with Landers for biggest forumville scammer of all time

Guest pocketrockets

so far today via sharkscope.com PocketRockets has bought into 8 tournaments with poster monies.  What a fucking total piece of shit!!!!    If anyone cares to look for themselves just go to www.sharkscope.com  and type MRMAYHEM94 into the search box.

One resilient mother fucker this PR is, neck & neck with Landers for biggest forumville scammer of all time

I deposited with MY MY MONEY Thursday or Friday. You fuckin retard.

Im gonna kill you when I see you.

so far today via sharkscope.com PocketRockets has bought into 8 tournaments with poster monies. What a fucking total piece of shit!!!! If anyone cares to look for themselves just go to www.sharkscope.com and type MRMAYHEM94 into the search box.

The village idiot has arrived.

Timely you fuck, I backed you one time and you won a decent amount and only paid me my stake back !!! Cheap fuck!!!

Lol. Let's go over this again

You staked me in 3 specific tournaments. I lost them. You called those out before - we both agreed. These were big Sunday tournaments.

I entered other tournaments and cashed a lot in one. I didn't owe you anything but gave you back your stake because I agreed it felt like a bad break. You know this is true as do i. I actually thought of you today when arguing rockets at least owed the stake back today even if he never claimed it was bricks stake. I didn't officially owe you anything but it's a dick move to cash thousands on the same day someone staked you in other events and not give them something as an appreciation. This reminds me that damn I used to be good at cards lol

Let's not kid ourselves either. I was good enough at cards where I was able to take stakes for specific tournaments and I never ever let someone stake me for days or weeks. I wouldn't give back that much roi to limit risk when I didn't need to. You were my pal so felt like giving you some action in the Sunday mill and other things.

Let's not kid ourselves either. I was good enough at cards where I was able to take stakes for specific tournaments and I never ever let someone stake me for days or weeks. I wouldn't give back that much roi to limit risk when I didn't need to. You were my pal so felt like giving you some action in the Sunday mill and other things.

were you the one that could easily get the 60% ROI? why were you taking any stakes? broke? You literally had the millionaire golden ticket at your finger tips and just didnt want it?

were you the one that could easily get the 60% ROI? why were you taking any stakes? broke? You literally had the millionaire golden ticket at your finger tips and just didnt want it?

I have yet to meet a person in real life or talk with a poster who couldn't make a living at playing poker but for some strange reason none of them do.....You think Timely really likes being a pro dishwasher more then being a pro poker player?

I have yet to meet a person in real life or talk with a poster who couldn't make a living at playing poker but for some strange reason none of them do.....You think Timely really likes being a pro dishwasher more then being a pro poker player?

Not just a living but a millionaire every couple years workong maybe half the year.

These poker guys get confused thinking they could win every hand if this or that guy didn't play a certain way at the table...same with me at BJ except I understand it's all about the cards, I won $300 in less then an hour Sunday because two fold, one is I know how to play and two because I was getting cards....

Poker players need more then cards but they still need the players around them to play the way they think they should.....sorry but it don't work that way and they all end up blaming the player who bluffed him or played rags and caught the River, no different then a BJ dealers 6 card 21 beating my 10 dbl down to 20.....it happens, you can't control it

Huh?

He asked to stake me in 3 big tournaments on one Sunday so I let him so he could have some action. Pretty simple really.

Roi's can be greatly skewed year to year by big mtt players with one or two massive cashes.

Given how many times my stats were posted back in the day there's really nothing left to prove.

As for why I don't play anymore. Live is way too slow of a game, and I wasn't moving out of the country to play. Decided getting real work/dishwasher experience was more valuable for the future. I'd always have cards and there is a lot of volatility in the game.

As for deemer, his numbers were very good as well when we looked them up. I doubted him at first.