• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Early in this thread I posted

"Bites tongue"

1 village beggar chimed in "don't fuck the thread up"

Other one said "show your tits nite at legion "

I'll admit, I am laughing my ass off at the final result.

Brick many of us learned long ago Rickets isn't worth helping. (The hard way) There is a reason he told me his family hates him as well as everyone he knows in Costa.

He is what is considered the bottom 1%

He had me send him money so he could eat and 1 day latter was posting vids talking about his cocaine.

Maybe tgf can do another Rickets Challenge

"Bites tongue"

Brick many of us learned long ago Rickets isn't worth helping. (The hard way) There is a reason he told me his family hates him as well as everyone he knows in Costa.

He had me send him money so he could eat and 1 day latter was posting vids talking about his cocaine.

drink another one wtf your embarrassing fukboy, cant wait for george to dump ur hick ass punk,,,,,any clown can do your job kid never forget that #cory

"Bites tongue"

haha yeah my expectations were not very high.  the kid needs to learn that you do not burn bridges with connections that may help you along the way.  

Guest pocketrockets

haha yeah my expectations were not very high.  the kid needs to learn that you do not burn bridges with connections that may help you along the way.  

truth is we were inches away of a big hit... very unlucky in some spots

i never meant to burn any bridges cause you are a good guy and you are a good guy to have on your side in the e-battles... I know you believe you got fucked but what is your opinion of what I should have done if what I said happened is true?

I know you said I should not play with my $ in the meanwhile, truth is ive never been staked besides when my roomie and I used to play next to each other and he sent me $50-$100 and I paid him after I cashed out... so no I had no clue I had to empty my balance first... but truth is I documented EVERY single lobby/tourney played that day that I won the controversial tournament BUT that one. Because in my eyes that was me, my $, my last $22 of the remaining balance ive been playing with for 2-3 days prior.

Truth is I should have come clean to you that day, pretty sure you would have told me thats fine but no more bullshit or something along the lines, instead i wanted to be kept under the rug and timelyfucker once again ruined my day in the forums. No matter what I say people will not belive what I say to be true, but it is. At the very least I should have asked for advice from Rito, Joey, Yanks or someone else... but I had a bad urgency for that $.